What's new

Five blasts inside Mahabodhi temple in Bihar's Bodhgaya district

Every Incident is Politicized in India, Political Party start bashing each other after the Incident.

Digvijay has made a clown of himself. I think Modi is hunting these leaders in dreams too... This is a SAD incident and a black day in the page of Indian history.

Attacking any place of worship is wrong.
definitely. but its done nonetheless.

I see some Muslim-bashing rhetoric by peace-loving dharmics in this very thread; the irony is delicious
dharmics are forced to come out of their "peace stupor" after the "followers of the book" decided to bash one country's citizens for the sins of others. do u find this idiot-ism delicious too ???

as for the attack - most likely retaliation by some elements inside india who are angry about the systematic genocide of rohingyas in neighbouring Burma.....the violence against the group has been astounding.
burma killings has nothing to do with the buddha statues of lucknow, the marauders in kerala, bangalore and mumbai or this temple in bihar. has some of the "book followers" became so blind to not see the difference ??????

however - this is not a good way for payback; it'll only create more tit for tat violence.
exactly, remember one godhra incident and thousands of miseries that followed. who won in this carnage....definitely not the people....dharmic or abrahamic.

this whole 'holier than thou' mentality of some of you people is part of the problem, not the solution. Either talk like an educated person would or just keep your beaks shut.
exactly, cudnt tell it better myself.

A leader in Congress party and Ex-Chief Minister holds more credibility i guess than Internet Hindus here...

LOL! I am neither a Hindu nor a politician.

This idiot has a problem with everything that is non-Congress including the other secoolar parties that pander to your fantasies like Nitish's JDU.

Are you really giving him so much credit?

MP was a bandit state under this guy with people suffering hell. After Shivraj came to power, he changed the face of MP.

LOL! I am neither a Hindu nor a politician.

This idiot has a problem with everything that is non-Congress including the other secoolar parties that pander to your fantasies like Nitish's JDU.

Are you really giving him so much credit?

MP was a bandit state under this guy with people suffering hell. After Shivraj came to power, he changed the face of MP.

Whatever his conduct was or is,is none of my problem but its about credibility and anyone who speaks the truth or ill of BJP is liar and clown in your eyes and thats what i would disagree....
Your banyas start blaming Muslims for every sh!t that happens in your country without any fact or evidence but only beacuse of pure hatred,and that is why one has to prefer the view of a neutral person then a Blind hater....

Whatever his conduct was or is,is none of my problem but its about credibility and anyone who speaks the truth or ill of BJP is liar and clown in your eyes and thats what i would disagree....
Your banyas start blaming Muslims for every sh!t that happens in your country without any fact or evidence but only beacuse of pure hatred,and that is why one has to prefer the view of a neutral person then a Blind hater....

There is a lot of evidence, believe me. And not everyone is a Banya here or for that matter there is anything wrong in being a Banya. Your genes are the same though you may imagine otherwise.

There is a lot of evidence, believe me. And not everyone is a Banya here or for that matter there is anything wrong in being a Banya. Your genes are the same though you may imagine otherwise.

Feel free to share or there is nothing...Regarding my genes,i am glad they are not even remotely near that...

Feel free to share or there is nothing...Regarding my genes,i am glad they are not even remotely near that...

I would have, but you are not the judge here so I wont waste my efforts. As for you genes, aapko khusfahami mubarak.

I would have, but you are not the judge here so I wont waste my efforts. As for you genes, aapko khusfahami mubarak.

And i already knew you are boasting,Please dont quote me again and save me and your time and effort...and yeah i am happy with this khush fahmi or whatever you call it....

And i already knew you are boasting,Please dont quote me again and save me and your time and effort...and yeah i am happy with this khush fahmi or whatever you call it....
Any reason why I need to convince you. Its good enough for me that my countrymen are convinced.

As for Khushfahmi - if you take out some time from trolling, read up some genetic studies for South Asia. The Harrappa Project is one such.

Any reason why I need to convince you. Its good enough for me that my countrymen are convinced.

As for Khushfahmi - if you take out some time from trolling, read up some genetic studies for South Asia. The Harrappa Project is one such.

The irony is that you quoted me and claimed to have evidence and now you are telling me that why should i tell you,isn't it a bit childish..:lol:

The Hindu right wing or the goons of certain self-appointed politically-high ground parties?

If you're telling me that they'll come after my community, they could have done that centuries ago and finished us off even before Abrahamic religions came out of their homelands.

They could have even done it after independence when the Hindu majority was stronger in proportion and fresh from the high emotions of communal violence faced during Partition. But instead they (the Hindu community as a whole) asked us whether we wanted to join the union.

That's the difference between them and organized religions. There's no conversion in our stream, because we're all the offshoots of the same reality.

Read some history.. Most of the religion has bigots that have done many bad things against people of other religion... You are using a tragedy to spread your religious hatred to other people.. I am not sure how you are any better than those sicularists you hate..I am not talking about an entire religion, but now a days lot of people have intolerance towards other religion.. Twisting the history for their own convinence.. Spreading all kind of lies to benefit their means..

Why are you so worried............

Because its my country's future is at stake!! Do you need this country to be divided in the name of religion? Do you need this country to be soaked in blood? Dont you see the resplendence in ideology of these kind of people are those from our neighboring countries who are killing people in daily bomb blasts? Do you need our country to follow that path? Just think about it..

Read some history.. Most of the religion has bigots that have done many bad things against people of other religion... You are using a tragedy to spread your religious hatred to other people.. I am not sure how you are any better than those sicularists you hate..I am not talking about an entire religion, but now a days lot of people have intolerance towards other religion.. Twisting the history for their own convinence.. Spreading all kind of lies to benefit their means..

I dont agree. Hinduism / Buddhism have spread through Ideas, while some others have had a largely violent spread. You are not being intellectually honest in tarring all religions with the same brush. If Hinduism / Buddhism is radicalizing, it is to protect themselves from aggressive followers of the violent religions.

It will be a long debate. Its not the suitable time / place for that.

They will attack because someone is not Dharmic enough?

Just read the news, pretty much all that kind of thing occurs between Catholic/Protestant and Sunni/Shia, basically Abrahamic sects.

offcource, Do you think, these kind of nut jobs prevails only in Abrahamic sect? People with these kind of ideologies need an enemy to survive.. If they finished with one, they will find another one..

I dont agree. Hinduism / Buddhism have spread through Ideas, while some others have had a largely violent spread. You are not being intellectually honest in tarring all religions with the same brush. If Hinduism / Buddhism is radicalizing, it is to protect themselves from aggressive followers of the violent religions.

Mate, I dont want this to be a religious bashing contest, but we both know how people were treated here because of their castes.. Lets stop it here..

Back
Top Bottom