What's new

Fauzia Wahab passed away

PIP. But not shocked by the news. Zardari tu b ja maaf kar.

INNALILLAHE WA INNA ILAEHI RAJYOUN.......RIP

Umm... this is the time when we see what type of manners people are taught. A person should be always respected after his death however. But you won't understand because you are so deep in ignorance and hate, that you have forgot your manners. She was mother of someone, i wonder how dare you say that.
Like i said in previous post the ethical codes come so easily to people living in foreign states......... As the saying goes...The one who wears the shoe knows where it pinches, so i don't expect you to understand. I am entitled to my opinion and i'll say what i deem to to be appropriate, if it hurts your self righteous egotism then i can't help it.

INNALILLAHE WA INNA ILAEHI RAJYOUN.......RIP

Umm... this is the time when we see what type of manners people are taught. A person should be always respected after his death however. But you won't understand because you are so deep in ignorance and hate, that you have forgot your manners. She was mother of someone, i wonder how dare you say that.

Are you facing 4 hours of continous loadshedding and 14 hours of total loadshedding every day..... Nope na? than i dont think you'll ever understand the outburst above.

Sad to hear.

I hope that now Zardari and co have some Allah ka Khauf and stop their bad deeds on this scale.

I also hope that she isn't mentioned as a qurbani of PPP for their struggles.

She had a 'pittay ka operation' three weeksago, and after it developed a complication and went into coma. Yesterday she again went into serious condition.

How quickly people can depart.

Like i said in previous post the ethical codes come so easily to people living in foreign states......... As the saying goes...The one who wears the shoe knows where it pinches, so i don't expect you to understand. I am entitled to my opinion and i'll say what i deem to to be appropriate, if it hurts your self righteous egotism then i can't help it.

Are you facing 4 hours of continous loadshedding and 14 hours of total loadshedding every day..... Nope na? than i dont think you'll ever understand the outburst above.
Curse the responsible for it... was Fozia the Prime Minister, President or Minister for Water or Energy?

She was just a former information secretary for PPP so it was not her job to give you electricity...

Now get back to topic

She was a very open woman and loud mouthed in some occasions. Buy she was a human in the end.

OMG, i can't believe it. Just few weeks ago i watch her in one program, i really can't believe it.

Inna Lillah E Wa Inna Eleh E Rajeoon.

RIP.

P.S: Please respect the dead one, guys. This is not the political scoring contest.

Curse the responsible for it... was Fozia the Prime Minister, President or Minister for Water or Energy?

She was just a former information secretary for PPP so it was not her job to give you electricity...

Now get back to topic

She was part of the Govt. and For many Pakistanis that is enough.

BTW I didn't curse her. I just pointed out the fact that People are fed up with every one in the Govt and anyone related to them. For a middle class Pakistani such as myself everyday life is becoming a living hell. Why would people care of the "dead" if the "dead" didn't care about them when they (the dead) were alive and they had a duty to do so.

Now get back to topic
Being a member of the most corrupt party in charge she stood up for not only the policies but also supported the corrupt lot at media briefings and interviews..... She deserves to be blamed as much as PM and others.
Yes lets get back to the topic? what is it? Oh yes.............We must always pray for these corrupt elites and never speak ill of them because that's the right thing to do.

She was part of the Govt. and For many Pakistanis that is enough.

BTW I didn't curse her. I just pointed out the fact that People are fed up with every one in the Govt and anyone related to them. For a middle class Pakistani such as myself everyday life is becoming a living hell. Why would people care of the "dead" if the "dead" didn't care about them when they (the dead) were alive and they had a duty to do so.

May be you didn't but there are other members celebrating about it. Criticizing Fauzia for electricity is like criticizing Shahid Afridi for losing Hockey matches since both Cricket and Hockey are sports... Just like all politicians are generalized in one category

If the person is dead, religiously, ethically and morally you should condole the deceased and move on... if you can't say good about the person then silence is the best to do.

May be you didn't but there are other members celebrating about it. Criticizing Fauzia for electricity is like criticizing Shahid Afridi for losing Hockey matches since both Cricket and Hockey are sports... Just like all politicians are generalized in one category

If the person is dead, religiously, ethically and morally you should condole the deceased and move on... if you can't say good about the person then silence is the best to do.

*SILENCE*

Because I seriously can't find anything good to say about her.

For those justifying saying ke hum badtameezi kareinge kyun ke hum Pakistan se hain aur tum bahar se ho (and hum ne suffering dekhi hai and tumhe toh bethay bithaye kamyabi mili hai) should see what they are saying.

Because of their corruption and ruining our lives we will ruin our souls as well and resort to things that rot us from inside out, be angry at life, harbor hatred... No wonder it comes out in things like lynch mob justice we see now and then in Pakistan or the protests where bacha bacha tyre jala raha hai and raah chalti garion ko pathar maar raha hai.

Itne halaat ke maaray huay na bano, unko jurm apni jaga, apko apna hisaab dena hi hoga.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom