What's new

Fauzia Wahab passed away

my dear brother when you are in a party its mean you are part of its acts you have shear in those acts party is like a bulding and members are pillers of it . EVERYONE whome is in PPP has same responsibility for us all are criminals.:rolleyes:
SMQ is also a criminal, right? He spent 2 years in Zardari government!

SMQ is also a criminal, right? He spent 2 years in Zardari government!

Yes, good example.
And I thought our @Imran Khan had realized his mistake of being too harsh on Ms. Wahab in this thread but I guess I am wrong.

Let me say this loud and clear: There will NEVER be a political party in Pakistan made of all angels! It is very wrong to judge each and every member of a political party for the actions of some leaders. That PPP is incompetent and needs to be shown the door legally is obvious to me. But to actually cheer the death of someone who, to this date, can only be accused of 'guilt by association' is outright uncouth.

At least shut up for a few days! I am not one of those who believe that because someone is dead then that person becomes a saint. But in this case I don't see any reason to jump on Ms. Wahab and that too within hours of her death.

You haters don't realize how much grief it can cause to Ms. Wahab's family if they ever come to this forum. You don't realize how much more polarization happens in a society because of these public displays of uncouth behavior.

Finally, while I am going to vote for Imran Khan let me assure you: It will not be too long before a large part of the same adoring public will turn against him and/or his party members should they ever come to power. This has been Pakistan's history and, for the most part, the history of the world.

men kisi party ki taraf dari naee karha ...na he ppp na he PML even MQM ...but i know fauzia wahab she was better politician

Array bhai! lagta hah keh Jiyaaley iss Forum mei bhi kaafi hein........:smokin:

men to imran khan k comments par heran hun .....i have watched manY interviews of fozia wahab too ..aur mujhe wo bulkul saee lageen and mene suna bhi he woo ache woman the
Interviews pe jao tou Nawaz aur Zardari bhi farishte lagte hain.

nfozia-story-1762012.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom