What's new

Fauzia Wahab passed away

@ those who are celebrating

Kuch sharam karo, banda fot ho gaya hai aur tum log hans rahay ho

how many pakistanis every day die for PPP acts ? how many sleep hungry every night? and how many already dead because of them ? they was humans . nation is sick now cant sleep at night cant work at days .looted by these jiyalas and sorry we can't forget it now so sorry they deserve death all of them .

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3066225 said:

Dilon ke haal sirf Allah hi jaanta hai. You never know how good she might be... We have a habit of cursing every politician in the country. She is dead and should b remembered in good words only. This is what the Islam teaches us as far as I know

INNALILLAHE WA INNA ILAEHI RAJYOUN.......RIP

Good Riddance. I hope she is followed by Zardari.

Umm... this is the time when we see what type of manners people are taught. A person should be always respected after his death however. But you won't understand because you are so deep in ignorance and hate, that you have forgot your manners. She was mother of someone, i wonder how dare you say that.

how many pakistanis every day die for PPP acts ? how many sleep hungry every night? and how many already dead because of them ? they was humans . nation is sick now cant sleep at night cant work at days .looted by these jiyalas and sorry we can't forget it now so sorry they deserve death all of them .

You Taliban?

At least the civilized person don't talk like this on the person's death

sir jee sorry for my stupid post but trust me after i see my nation i feel no mercy for these corrupt looters even they die i have no crocodile tears for them .they destroyed nation destroyed our Pakistan and god will destroy them. i am so sorry for saying this .

I understand, kaun jannati hai kaun nahi yeh humein nahi pata. Jannati honay ki dua na karo - but riwayat humari yehi hai ke jab kisi dushman ki kabar pe jao toh Surat Fatiha parho and uski magfirat ki dua maango, kyunke sikhaya yehi gaya hai ke jo azaab agay milsakta hai uske aagay iss duniya ke issues bay maani se hain.

Banda marr gaya toh bass woh Allah ka hogaya.

oh I didn't watch the TV all day. It is sad to hear about her sudden death, she was in the TV last week and seemed just perfect to me. I am really sorry for her family and hope May Allah bless her and grant her Jannat-ul-Firdous and save her from the wrath of grave and hellfire.

@ those who are celebrating

Kuch sharam karo, banda fot ho gaya hai aur tum log hans rahay ho
It's not sudden death.
As for celebrating lot, Morality and ethics come so easy to people sitting in westernized world, i wonder why is that? Iguess if i wasn't sitting without a fan for last 7 hours in this horrible month of July, i would be feeling ''self righteous'' myself.

It's not sudden death.
As for celebrating lot, Morality and ethics come so easy to people sitting in westernized world, i wonder why is that? Iguess if i wasn't sitting without a fan for last 7 hours in this horrible month of July, i would be feeling ''self righteous'' myself.

Garmi na khao, AC on karlo. Oh yes Bijli nahi hai, Generator on karlo, Oh yes paisay nahi hain... Zakii ke paas bhi nahi thay woh kama hi raha hai, kisi ka loot ke nahi kha raha.

She was good ambassador for woman.
She was an active proponent for the repealing of the Hudood Ordinance as well as Blasphemy law.
RIP

No More insults please .. Respect the dead ..

i was expecting this news today .. yesterday i saw alot of new channel vehicles outside OMI .

She was in state of Coma & her brain cell was dead .. so the ventilator was taken off today ..

what a waste of life , In one program she said there was no constitution at the time of Kahifa Rashidaen . Dont know about the constitution of Grave. May Allah protect us from evil deeds . And give us strength to pray 5 times and to do good things . And make our life worth.

Ameen .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom