What's new

Fake Indian Samsung iPhone

Anyone who wants to buy that phone with their name on it can head to this website
$180 Samsung I9100 galaxy s2...OEM LOGO(Your LOGO)/Samsung LOGO optional :cheesy:
20119722840450.jpg

My Question is why should they print "OEM"/ "Samusung" logo?, they should print the Ciscam logo/name and it will not make any difference to people as long as they like the model & Price. :unsure:

Lol.. ok.. what is your point? - if it is self humiliation then you have earned epic success in it.. :D

if a 1000 monkeys call you a monkey, does that make you a monkey?
Serious question. :mamba:

3 pages of Indian trolling and not a single one addressed my point, which I have made about 3 times now.
Oh well, can't expect high level thoughts form people who buy cheap copy stuff and then mock the maker of the copy product.

Some like OP takes pride in that..

Like that time you took so much pride in defeating my argument by pointing out a typo?
oh right, you ended up deleting that after :rofl:

And man, so many Indians talking about self humiliation, must be a subject they are intimately familiar with.

Guys kindly stop trolling my thread and stick to the topic.
Indians mocking others for coping things and then going out and buying en-mass those very same copies.

Indians mocking others for coping things and then going out and buying en-mass those very same copies.

Er........ how do you know Indians mocking others for coping things and then going out and buying en-mass those very same copies?

:rofl: what a shameless troll... :rofl:

Like that time you took so much pride in defeating my argument by pointing out a typo?

And man, so many Indians talking about self humiliation, must be a subject they are intimately familiar with.

we are know that you are an idiot, you don't have to prove it time and again with your troll posts in every thread.
INDIA does not have a manufacturing facility for such a design, its from CHINA, and i not going to complain that they copied it. Because i see that effort from the CHINESE as a good inovative one to have 4 sim slots and 2 or more memory slots

Wtf are you talking about? I don't remember indulging in any stupid debate with you to begin with.. you are clearly out of your mind and now making insane comments.

Er........ how do you know Indians mocking others for coping things and then going out and buying en-mass those very same copies?

1. Every time it comes to Chinese economy or Chinese technology, the vast majority of Indian members on this forum mock china for copying or having knock offs.
2. read posts from the 1st page, Indian members have admitted that these phones are especially popular with poor people in India.

put the 2 together and you have my conclusion.

Wtf are you talking about? I don't remember indulging in any stupid debate with you to begin with.. you are clearly out of your mind and now making insane comments.

It's okay man, I understand that you must live in denial to save your pride.

@rusty...why are you exposing chinese copy cat industries and exposing them big time ? what pleasure you are getting out of it ?

Rusty- try harder man.. search more and I am sure will find few more fake indian goods... you will get more pat on the back for loyal services from the chini master !!! :D

1. Every time it comes to Chinese economy or Chinese technology, the vast majority of Indian members on this forum mock china for copying or having knock offs.
2. read posts from the 1st page, Indian members have admitted that these phones are especially popular with poor people in India.

It's okay man, I understand that you must live in denial to save your pride.

No offence but are you Chinese......I thought you were Pakistani :confused:
If you are,woopsy

Your conclusion is flawed, how is that you are sure that the Indian members here mocking Chinese goods are the same ones purchasing them?

Your conclusion would make more sense, if you could prove that same Indians who mock Chinese goods are the same people who purchase them.

Back
Top Bottom