What's new

Fake Indian Samsung iPhone

if they could pirate a Suzuki Hayabusa 1300 i'd be first in line to buy it

Indians love cheap Chinese pirated goods!
hahaha you somehow know this because?

You are a person who wears his underwear over his pants.. or
You are Batman who makes a device to peek anywhere and anytime he likes or
Are you plain stupid? or
You are a friend of Rusty and come here to defend him?

several years back before phones even had colour screen i had some made in China ZTE phone; i actually liked it. The ring tones were cheesy but the menu and features were quite up to date and that phone was a trooper

i drop phones like there's no tomorrow....those older phones were built much stronger

nowdays -- your LCD goes bad and you have to buy expensive repair kits and tools just to fix the god-damn thing (if ur lucky and its only the LCD)
I have ZTE skate and I am happy with it.
BTW you can buy JCB phones. :)

Anyone remember this phone :P

motorola-razr-v3i.jpg

Anyone remember this phone :P

motorola-razr-v3i.jpg

ahhh yess....the ORIGINAL Razr, how could anybody forget that. It was the ''darling'' phone for its time.

and they were more sensitive than a feather

anyone remember THIS

(they could survive IEDs)

7c5b67e47aae82141b9244d9eb1a7d1d_40232073371233525539.jpg

1. Every time it comes to Chinese economy or Chinese technology, the vast majority of Indian members on this forum mock china for copying or having knock offs.
2. read posts from the 1st page, Indian members have admitted that these phones are especially popular with poor people in India.

Indians love cheap Chinese pirated goods!

Here, use these. CPC approved standard issue pompoms for the cheerleader nations

52767d1330557803-pom-pom-pom-poms-red.jpg

rusty started this thread to show the world that we make fake samsung iphones

and now he is complaining that the same chinese made fake iphone is being used by poor people of India...lol...rusty so what if the poor people of India use the fake cheep chinese phone ....you started this thread to bash the country that made these phones and now you are saying its ok if china makes fake phones lol:disagree: ........confused sperm:woot:lol

lol``a cheap nation, trying to fake cheap phones but denying they love cheap products````sigh``Indians

So I just need to buy another case/shell and I can build another phone. :rofl: :rofl: and maybe gift that to Rusty.
i think they love their fake so much, that even a pole with a skirt is enough to satisfy them

as russell peters says,'we Indian are the cheapest people on earth'````now you know which country i'm talking about:P
Be a man !!.. aaa.. be a man!

This is hight of @ss licking, in another thread one of chealeader was ready to secrifice his whole countrymen and country so that their master can rule the world. We Indians should be happy we got such rivals, we dont need to do any thing, they will detroy themself. For all other nations, thier national intrest come first, but for these people there masters or some fake ummah comes first. They are taking cheerleading to a hight where no country will be able to touch them. This HMV peoples.

Back
Top Bottom