What's new

Fake Indian Samsung iPhone

i personally know many indians involved in copying and piracy business from London's Hackney to Mumbai...but due to their primitive level of manufacturing capability so not many have noticed....I hope when their primitive industry develops people will start to get to the real lack of business ethic indians

U personally know many Indians!!! My god !!! It must be a great honor for those Indians for being personally known to a high IQ chinese like urself...:rofl:

Anyone who wants to buy that phone with their name on it can head to this website
$180 Samsung I9100 galaxy s2...OEM LOGO(Your LOGO)/Samsung LOGO optional :cheesy:
20119722840450.jpg

P.S - Trollibunny Warning!

Poor OP... :lol:

That is a chinese phone available even in villages across india .Lot of poor people buy only chinese phones as they are really cheap and comes with lot of features.

I don't understand why Indians so acting so smug?
According to members here, nothing is copied in supa pawa India.
They make fun of the Chinese for making imitations and calling them "clt c clt v"
yet it is the Indians buying these products.
Honestly I would rather be a copier then the people who buy the copies.

I know most of you people don't understand irony, but let me assure you, this is deliciously ironic. :smokin:

:rofl::rofl: Cheerleaders have taken cheerleading to a new level.. But Alas, as again, it is such a epic fail :P
When will kids ever learn :lol:

how-much-of-a-fail-are-you-facepalm-fail-theone-demotivational-posters-1293381818.jpg

They make fun of the Chinese for making imitations and calling them "clt c clt v"

I know most of you people don't understand irony, but let me assure you, this is deliciously ironic. :smokin:

My dear post 37 is for u :)

:rofl::rofl: Cheerleaders have taken cheerleading to a new level.. But Alas, as again, it is such a epic fail :P
When will kids ever learn :lol:

how-much-of-a-fail-are-you-facepalm-fail-theone-demotivational-posters-1293381818.jpg

My dear post 37 is for u :)

In other words, your ego wrote checks you could not cash and were called out on it. You had no reply so you resorted to cute internet memes.
At least you admit that India has piracy/IP problems and should be the last country on earth to make fun of someone else. :whistle:

Deviant cheerleadering apparently doesn't help you differentiate between selling re-branded products and copying. :rofl:

Or is it urge to humiliate oneself on forum a symptom of deviant cheerleadering ? :laugh:

@rusty... why are you humiliating yourself and chinese on the forum ? shame on you.

Deviant cheerleadering apparently doesn't help you differentiate between selling re-branded products and copying. :rofl:

Or is it urge to humiliate oneself on forum a symptom of deviant cheerleadering ? :laugh:

Rusty should save some of that servile attitude and shameless cheer leading for his progeny. Its not like the world is coming to an end in 2012 or that the fate of his progeny is going to be any different.

LOL @ rcjm and business ethics!!!

if a 1000 monkeys call you a monkey, does that make you a monkey?
Serious question. :mamba:

3 pages of Indian trolling and not a single one addressed my point, which I have made about 3 times now.
Oh well, can't expect high level thoughts form people who buy cheap copy stuff and then mock the maker of the copy product.

guys....rusty is frustrated because of excessive loadshedding...let him vent his frustration for next 2-3 hrs and later he will join the group of rioters in the street of pakistan.... rusty ..be safe there... you are very naughty. but you should not have embarrased chinese here... i'm feeling bad for them.

@Rust.......

That's why we are saying, stop making fool of yourself. You are the so called monkey who is trying to prove something nonexistent and in the end have been laughed at. Frustration much??

Back
Top Bottom