What's new

Fake Indian Samsung iPhone

In other words, your ego wrote checks you could not cash and were called out on it. You had no reply so you resorted to cute internet memes.
At least you admit that India has piracy/IP problems and should be the last country on earth to make fun of someone else. :whistle:

Yes we have problems, troll... But we are not No.1 in counterfeiting like ur master...
And yes, u r insulting ur own master, without knowing the intended consequences....
Like an ostrich head in sand...
Better luck next time kid........

1. Every time it comes to Chinese economy or Chinese technology, the vast majority of Indian members on this forum mock china for copying or having knock offs.
2. read posts from the 1st page, Indian members have admitted that these phones are especially popular with poor people in India.

put the 2 together and you have my conclusion.

It's okay man, I understand that you must live in denial to save your pride.

I don't see Chinese complaining. What has burned your a$$? Is that your servile attitude kicking in high gear? Or big papa asked you to rescue him? Oh, is that it?

"It takes quite a bit for a KIRF smartphone to turn our heads these days, but this specimen spotted by one of our readers in an Indian newspaper checked off just enough boxes to get us to take notice. As you can see, the company behind it has merged a fairly faithful iOS knock-off operating system with a device reminiscent of something from Samsung's Galaxy line, but it didn't stop there. You'll also get no less than four SIM card slots and two memory card slots, not to mention an antenna to pull down some free over-the-air TV channels. Specs otherwise remain a bit of a mystery, but those curious enough to find out more can take one home for just over $60."

Keepin' it real fake: four SIMs, two memory card slots, one identity crisis -- Engadget

As far as a cheep copy goes it's not bad. They managed to rip off the Galaxy S2 design and the iPhone UI.

But the funniest thing is that Indians complain about Chinese copies when they are doing it themselves too. :rofl:

Chicha Rusty …you are truly Rusted…How old are you…???...First Point in the mentioned article it never says that it is Indian company …another point VOX mobile is not an Indian company…check mentioned link for more information (Vox Mobile Managemnet Team: A Leader in Global MMS | Vox Mobile: Managed Mobility Services, Software & Support)... Another very important point is that your Master CHINI guys are good in making fake product… Please let me know if you don know…even in Pakistan lot of fake Chinese product is available…I have lot of proof to back my words.

Actually it's a re branded martian phone made by Indian children living on mars.

See, I can make up BS and present it as facts too :lol:

right, so lets say that it is made in China (I don't think it was)
But it is still being sold in India.
A place where Indian members say there is no piracy or copy products.
but clearly there are, so that blows that argument out of the water.

yeah,you just answered your own question, you have started this thread to post BS and "made-up on your own" facts...the samsung thingy is not true and simply made up by you and presenting it as so called "facts"..

now answer back!!:triniti:

1. Every time it comes to Chinese economy or Chinese technology, the vast majority of Indian members on this forum mock china for copying or having knock offs.
2. read posts from the 1st page, Indian members have admitted that these phones are especially popular with poor people in India.

put the 2 together and you have my conclusion.

It's okay man, I understand that you must live in denial to save your pride.

And you live in denial to ride other’s Pride…

i personally know many indians involved in copying and piracy business from London's Hackney to Mumbai...but due to their primitive level of manufacturing capability so not many have noticed....I hope when their primitive industry develops people will start to get to the real lack of business ethic indians

Hope this information will help you to open your almost closed eyes.

China selling fake 'Made in India' drugs - Rediff.com Business

Very shameful effort by a pakistani to troll about fake chinese iPhone and calling it Indian :tdown:
:
I agree with the above part but for the bellow i don't. its their intelect to inovate. they can do what ever they can in thier capacity to do
:
Equally shameful for chinese to build fake IPhone :tdown:

I agree with the above part but for the bellow i don't. its their intelect to inovate. they can do what ever they can in thier capacity to do
:

There are two types of innovations.. Innovation from necessity and Innovation from imitation. World has benefited from both in the past. I don't see anything wrong with China copying stuff. Its only when they try to market it as the original product with cheap names, I get crossed. Thats just shameful in my opinion..

Epic fail by the thread starter........:D

rusty........got rusted.lol....................

you just doing your job buddy which you are good at.....

chrldr2.gif
go china....

Poors man Iphone.
India is not like a develop country so its good for Chinese to continue to pump their lowest quality phones in Indian market its a huge market population above 1Billion only 6-10% can afford smart phones.

Poors man Iphone.
India is not like a develop country so its good for Chinese to continue to pump their lowest quality phones in Indian market its a huge market population above 1Billion only 6-10% can afford smart phones.

Hope you know 10% of Indian population is 80% of Pakistan population....

i sometimes wonder whether my iPhone4 is a fake....damn thing freezes on me time to time but then again i'm horrible when it comes to taking care of mobile devices

:laugh:

they dont make them like they used to!

i sometimes wonder whether my iPhone4 is a fake....damn thing freezes on me time to time but then again i'm horrible when it comes to taking care of mobile devices

:laugh:

they dont make them like they used to!
Show off, wanted to tell us that you have iPhone 4.....:D

Back
Top Bottom