What's new

Failure Of India's Big Rocket Project Is Symbolic Of Deep Structural Proble

Answer for all trollers....

GSLV mark IIII

The rocket is the technological successor to the GSLV, however is not derived from its predecessor.

Stage 0 - Boosters

Worlds third largest Solid Rocket Booster

The boosters used on the GSLV-III will be the S-200, which is also designated Large Solid Booster, or LSB, which is a solid propellant stage with a mass of 200 tonnes. Two boosters will be used. Each has a diameter of 3.2 metres and a length of 25 metres. Each booster generates 560 tonnes-force (5.50 MN) of thrust at lift-off

Status-Already tested

Stage 1-Core stage

The core stage will be the L-110 restartable liquid stage which has 110 tonnes of liquid propellant and a diameter of 4-metres. It will be the first Indian liquid engine cluster design, and will use two improved Vikas engines, each producing 75 tonnes (735 kN) of thrust. The improved Vikas engine will use regenerative cooling, providing improved weight and specific impulse, compared to earlier rockets

Status-Already tested
Vikas is one of most reliable Engines of ISRO....

Stage 2-Upper stage

The upper stage will be the C-25, powered by the CE-20 engine, fueled by 25 tonnes of LOX+LH2. It has a 4-metre diameter and is 8.2 metres long. The stage will produce 20 tonnes (197 kN) of thrust.Upper stage
The upper stage will be the C-25, powered by the CE-20 engine, fueled by 25 tonnes of LOX+LH2. It has a 4-metre diameter and is 8.2 metres long. The stage will produce 20 tonnes (197 kN) of thrust

Status-Already tested

And how many times has this rocket flown successfully or you are speaking of the future?

Yes you are right, just for your concerns we are launching this rocket in january. Just wait.

We need patience to verify Indian brags as they only exists in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who the fu@k is Sumantra Maitra? Doesn't she know that ALL countries have had their share of failures before perfecting complex technology? So why the heck is she doing the belly dance?

The US, the then Soviet Union, Russia, ESA, CNSA etc have all had their share of failures which is part of the learning curve. So what's the big deal if an Indian rocket fitted with an indigenous cryogenic fails during trials? Is the world going to end?

The author should also know that India's PSLV rockets have completed 21 successful missions in a row and sent a space craft to the Moon too.

So far, ISRO has launched 29 foreign satellites. India is also a major player in space with the largest number of remote sensing satellites that send back imagery in a variety of spatial resolutions. This rich collection of data also makes India an important player in the data market.

India has also launched 12 remote sensing/earth observation satellites circling the earth which makes it a leader in the remote sensing data market. – The 12 satellites are :TES, Resourcesat 1, Cartosat 1, 2, 2A and 2B, IMS 1, Risat-2, Oceansat 2, Resourcesat-2, Megha-Tropiques and Risat-1.

My reply to the author: .....
mockery-035.gif

And how many times has this rocket flown successfully or you are speaking of the future?

We need patience to verify Indian brags as they only exists in the future.

if your memory was not weak you would Remember, Agni V, IV, III and PSLV and Chandrayaan 1

anyhow at least now you know. try not to forget again

Answer for all trollers....

GSLV mark IIII

The rocket is the technological successor to the GSLV, however is not derived from its predecessor.

Stage 0 - Boosters

Worlds third largest Solid Rocket Booster

The boosters used on the GSLV-III will be the S-200, which is also designated Large Solid Booster, or LSB, which is a solid propellant stage with a mass of 200 tonnes. Two boosters will be used. Each has a diameter of 3.2 metres and a length of 25 metres. Each booster generates 560 tonnes-force (5.50 MN) of thrust at lift-off

Status-Already tested

Stage 1-Core stage

The core stage will be the L-110 restartable liquid stage which has 110 tonnes of liquid propellant and a diameter of 4-metres. It will be the first Indian liquid engine cluster design, and will use two improved Vikas engines, each producing 75 tonnes (735 kN) of thrust. The improved Vikas engine will use regenerative cooling, providing improved weight and specific impulse, compared to earlier rockets

Status-Already tested
Vikas is one of most reliable Engines of ISRO....

Stage 2-Upper stage

The upper stage will be the C-25, powered by the CE-20 engine, fueled by 25 tonnes of LOX+LH2. It has a 4-metre diameter and is 8.2 metres long. The stage will produce 20 tonnes (197 kN) of thrust.Upper stage
The upper stage will be the C-25, powered by the CE-20 engine, fueled by 25 tonnes of LOX+LH2. It has a 4-metre diameter and is 8.2 metres long. The stage will produce 20 tonnes (197 kN) of thrust

Status-Already tested

NO no no! I have Worlds third largest Solid Rocket Booster, not India. I got it in my computer harddrive CG folder, just like India does, but far more powerful! :rofl:

Talking is cheap, ANY decent African rocket student in a university can CG some fancy "ideas" and "blueprints" just like India does. When asked about Make it and Prove it, though, these guys and India will always fail.

Like everything else, e.g. basic rifle, basic artilaries, basic ammunitions, 3++ gen LCA, Aryan tank, etc, etc.. the failture of your big rocket wet dream is NOT deep strutural problem, but a deep IQ one. :lol:

NO no no! I have Worlds third largest Solid Rocket Booster, not India. I got it in my computer harddrive CG folder, just like India does, but far more powerful! :rofl:

Talking is cheap, ANY decent African rocket student in a university can CG some fancy "ideas" and "blueprints" just like India does. When asked about Make it and Prove it, though, these guys and India will always fail.

Like everything esle, basic rifle, tank, artilaries, basic ammunitions, 3++ gen LCA, anceint tank, etc, etc.. the failture of your big rocket wet dream is NOT deep strutural problem, but a deep IQ one. :lol:

Hope this helps.

NO no no! I have Worlds third largest Solid Rocket Booster, not India. I got it in my computer CG, just like India does, but far more powerful!

you must have posted similar comments for 1-2 years before India tested Agni V :lol: what a waste of time. It is nice to see some people burning as it shows you are going in right direction.

How can you argue with people who are think like this?

That is THE premium Indian defence forum with the smartest Indian brains they produce. :lol:

Of course you can't argue with them.

Though it is impossible to imagine that you somehow could drop your IQ by 30+ points putting youself "in their shoes" in order to argue with them logically, the bright side is that by glancing thru those pages once in a while when you're bored, you've saved your annual circus visit without paying the entrance fee.

Like everything else, e.g. basic rifle, basic artilaries, basic ammunitions, 3++ gen LCA, Aryan tank, etc, etc.. the failture of your big rocket wet dream is NOT deep strutural problem, but a deep IQ one. :lol:

So you are back with trolling again?

Read through it many times if your pea sized Brain cannot understand

Isro tests third biggest rocket motor - Times Of India

Racism................

You Chinese trolls may have very low IQ...Only superduper idiots like you can idiotically support a communist regime....:rofl:

Lick Wen Jiabao's boots harder...you 50 cent slave

Isn;t JF-17 started crashing nowadays , cheap Chinese plane crashed in china and and now in PAK.

Good luck. You have a lot of work.:moil:

GSLV_History-1.jpg

And diverting engineering resources to your new more complex GSLV 3 is not going to help either.:disagree:

I was also looking forward to the Launch but it has been further delay to March.:hitwall:
PlannedLaunch2013copy.jpg

What is your Background in Aerospace engineering???
What do you know about Gas Generator cycle??

go and google kid!!

if your memory was not weak you would Remember, Agni V, IV, III and PSLV and Chandrayaan 1

anyhow at least now you know. try not to forget again

But these are smaller size rockets. India failed miserably when it comes to heavy rockets. Isn't ESA Launching Indian rockets? Now, don't respond by talk about the future or make personal attacks. Come back with facts.

But these are smaller size rockets. India failed miserably when it comes to heavy rockets. Isn't ESA Launching Indian rockets? Now, don't respond by talk about the future or make personal attacks. Come back with facts.

It's not size which matters always.. we know what we are doing..

ISRO satellites provide real time data to any country to track storms and make other useful weather predictions etc.. Our space programme is useful one in whatever state it is..

Tell me one benefit of chinese space exploration to anyone outside China.. you come and brag about chinese space power when we have asked for it cause we couldn't manage it ourselves.. otherwise even if u make a rocket which can move the moon doesn't make a squat of difference for us cause we don't give a fcuk either way :woot:

Back
Top Bottom