What's new

Failure Of India's Big Rocket Project Is Symbolic Of Deep Structural Proble

How is the above post related to the post you"ve quoted? Unless you don't know the difference between a missile and an SLV

Both India and n Korea are trying for a long time on something does not mean that they are close.

One can conclude, this is a genuine article on Indian failures.

Reason : Indian members, rather than addressing the topic are attacking the messenger. :disagree:

It is clear, a person based on one questionable article and one questionable site comes to a conclusion, BS one at that.

We really do not need such conclusions, its a shame that four people thanked you for your moronic conclusion!

Both India and n Korea are trying for a long time on something does not mean that they are close.

And how does the above logic have any relation to this post ? arp2041 makes no mention of time

The problem is not with the design of GSLV as such, but the indigenous cryogenic engine, Currently only 5 nations - France, US, UK, China & Russia have achieved mastery over it & India is only the sixth nation trying to get this tech., so failures are bound to happen, but the important thing is that India is TRYING and that's what matters, ISRO has tested the cryogenic engine for it's complete flight path (time) & the tests were encouraging. The GSLV & GSLV MK3 launches are due next year, so i request u to be patient & don't jump to conclusions yet, as i said before India is already in an elite club of space faring nations.

Thank you for that information. Maybe Taiwan can help them with it.

On topic: The GSLV launch next year would use the Indian Cryogenic engine. Does this mean we have used all the engines that we originally bought from Russia (Soviets) or are there still a couple left?

Because we don't make a GSLV or PSLV to launch a single Sat. Even the American use private or European agency to launch their Sat. Because it brings the cost down.

Let me try this gain, can India launch heavy satellites? If not, why is s Korea relying on India to launch one if India is relying on ESA?

U r truly amazing, when was the last time u made an appointment with the doctor???

Comparing INDIA with N Korea?????? :woot:

India is 27 times the size of NK while it's nominal GDP is 45 times that of NK, where in the world did u see any comparison b/w the two apart from the fact that both are inhabitated by humans????

Let me try this gain, can India launch heavy satellites? If not, why is s Korea relying on India to launch one if India is relying on ESA?

We actually did because we were using Russian engines that we had bought from Soviet Union before the international sanctions. But now that the engines have all been used. India is trying to develop it own. Hope this clears the air.

U r truly amazing, when was the last time u made an appointment with the doctor???

Comparing INDIA with N Korea?????? :woot:

India is 27 times the size of NK while it's nominal GDP is 45 times that of NK, where in the world did u see any comparison b/w the two apart from the fact that both are inhabitated by humans????

He probably thinks from is childhood indoctrination of Koreans as slaves/puppets and Indians as inferior, so don't be surprised.

If India lis launching S Korea's heavy satellite, than why is India relying on ESA? Ain't you boasting too much?

India launches satellites which it can through PSLV. Still S Korea havent reached that weight sophistication.
Yes we have put all hope on GSLV now.

Mate, do u have the source for this pie chart, i seriously doubt this figure, it is updated on 27/11/2012 :lol: (i can do that as well).

give me the source & i will reply to each of ur points.

No mistake.

Indialaunch1copy.jpg

This is the biggest comedy. just 2 %?
We are having about 10-15 launches per year and we launch heavy S Korean satellites and many. Iran is just launching low scale Sats.

India launch rate is about 2 to 3 a year. But I do not blame you for thinking India is launching about 10 a year because your media use total satallites instead of total launches. Most of the satalites are micro satallites weighting in the tens of kg. The chart I show is for 2012 to date. There is no more plan launch for India. Korea is planing 1 soon and China just launch the ZhongXing (ChinaSat) so you will need to add one for for China to the chart.

No mistake.

Indialaunch1copy.jpg

Mate, either i am not following u or u don't know what u r posting, how does launching 4 missions in the calender year 2012, justifies ur earlier post:

My question is about the reliability of GSLV. Your GSLV design is not that complicated.

India in the "Elite Club" ? In terms of frequency of launches and total payload, India is only ahead of countries like Iran and the Koreas. Be realistic. Why do you think so many posters say Indians like to boast.:blah:

To be specific:

1. How is India not in an Elite Club??
2. How can India be compared to Iran & Korea??
3. How the GSLV design is not that complicated?? If it is simple why doesn't ur country make one??
4. And who the hell says that I just boast & not post realistically?? :D

Mate, either i am not following u or u don't know what u r posting, how does launching 4 missions in the calender year 2012, justifies ur earlier post:

To be specific:

1. How is India not in an Elite Club??
2. How can India be compared to Iran & Korea??
3. How the GSLV design is not that complicated?? If it is simple why doesn't ur country make one??
4. And who the hell says that I just boast & not post realistically?? :D

Only 2 launches in 2012 and only a total payload of 2.6tons.
Only 3 launches in 2011 and only a total payload of 3.8tons (1.4 to GEO).
Only 1 launches in 2010 (2 failed) and only a total payload of 0.8ton.
Only 2 launches in 2009 and only a total payload of 1.3tons
Thus in the past 4 years, India total of 8 sucessful launches lifted only 7.1tons to LEO and 1.4tons to GEO.

Just for comparison, just one launch of Japan's H-2B can lift 16.5tons to LEO.:eek:
And just one launch of China's CZ-3B/E can lift 11.5 tons to LEO.:woot:

These are facts and realistic. Yes India media :blah: play up the number of satellites instead of launches despite some of the micro-satellites weighting only 1 kg !

Example in this one launch in 2009, the payload consisted of 6 satellites.
But 4 of the satellites weight only 1kg each !
IndiaPSLV2009copy.jpg

Only 2 launches in 2012 and only a total payload of 2.6tons.
Only 3 launches in 2011 and only a total payload of 3.8tons (1.4 to GEO).
Only 1 launches in 2010 (2 failed) and only a total payload of 0.8ton.
Only 2 launches in 2009 and only a total payload of 1.3tons
Thus in the past 4 years, India total of 8 sucessful launches lifted only 7.1tons to LEO and 1.4tons to GEO.

Just for comparison, just one launch of Japan's H-2B can lift 16.5tons to LEO.:eek:
And just one launch of China's CZ-3B/E can lift 11.5 tons to LEO.:woot:

These are facts and realistic. Yes India media :blah: play up the number of satellites instead of launches despite some of the micro-satellites weighting only 1 kg !

Example in this one launch in 2009, the payload consisted of 6 satellites.
But 4 of the satellites weight only 1kg each !
IndiaPSLV2009copy.jpg

India Launched 10 Sats in one lunch that is called optimised launched /used of rockets , what stopped other countries to launch more then 10 sats in one go? or they are not capable enough to launch many sats in one rocket.

IN future Sats weight is going to reduce and nan sats is the future.

HTML:
I have point it out and I'm an American. I point out that India is 50 years behind the US in cryogenic engine. Can someone point out how many years is India behind Russia, Europe, Japan and China? And none of these countries claim to be a superpower like Indians.

India is still in the stage of developing a cryogenic engine! No one denied that! Seems your intent was to mock at India rather than point anything worthy!

And my guess is you may be a American Citizen emigrated from China with false flag as a cover in PDF!

India is still in the stage of developing a cryogenic engine! No one denied that! Seems your intent was to mock at India rather than point anything worthy!

And my guess is you may be a American Citizen emigrated from China with false flag as a cover in PDF!

Stop make false assumptions. Just look at the facts.

Stop make false assumptions. Just look at the facts.

Yes I am looking at the facts... The Americans had landed men in the moon in 1960's, If that is the case, now in 2012 they should be playing foot ball in the moon!

But it was a fact that India discovered water in moon rather than the NASA! The budget of ISRO is peanuts when compared with that of NASA, in addition there was a technology denied!

So in simple example... India was very good at making a 5000KM Ballistic missile and desperately trying to make a 15000 KM ballistic missile with NO help! All your cheap talk will exist till India becomes successful in GSLV launch!

Back
Top Bottom