What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

:cray::cray::blah::blah::hitwall:
JF-17 is manufactured by PAC yeah right LOL let's see >

JF-17 design = Chinese/ Russian (Mikoyan)

JF-17 engine = Russian

JF-17 radar = Chinese

JF-17 avionics = French/Chinese

JF-17 weapons = Chinese/American

Even JF-17's HMS = Chinese

So what does Pakistan really manufacture in the JF-17 ? only 58% of the aircraft's airframe , and local assembly of the parts that are transferred to Pakistan from China/Russia/France or whatever to assemble them, not manufacture them ;)
Can you guys explain me that your crapy little LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT is your Indenginous product, you poor little Indian, its scale down version of JAS-37 vigon but without canard, its fly by wire is design and tested by USA in late 80s and early 90s by its F-16 VISTA, engine is also AMERICAN, radar is Israeli, other avionics from RUSSIA, French, Israeli and some Indians every inch of technology is used by your beloved crapy little LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT is foreign but Indians wet dreamers wishful thinkers and fan boys thinks that their beloved crapy little LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT is their indenginous junk which is not.:hitwall::crazy::lol::argh:
:blah::flame::cray::fie::haha:

I welcome JF 17 exports which will reveal many new Infos to pubLic domain..

ndia still buy parts from Russia how stupid is that when u have to send back engine for repair and service
When other country which is manufacturing 100% just by reverse engineering
Except mirage 2000 all other are junk in the war when hardly 50% will be able to participate .
When enemy will be able to see the big a$$ tanker from 300 miles with their awacs .
And no matter how many upgrade you do to the old junk it will be still be junk.

Dear Sir, from where did you got all these information. Its high to check the legitimately of your source.
India don't have the will and the capability for reverse engineering like our eastern counterpart.
Do you really consider other fighters except mirage 2000 as junk ?? IS THAT ILLUSION OR YOUR SOURCE VIEW

which big a$$ tanker if I am correct you are referring to Su30 MKI which is a Air Superiority Fighter which never hides itself not did these types of planes intend to do like F-15. They are not meant to sneak trough and close the gap to fire its BVR. They come with the shear fire power and very powerful radars which is the main power and have very high range and lotering time so decide the time and the place, direction for the fight. They might wait till the PAF fighter plane which were scrambled burns out their fuel. Any way I don't ant to come in details but they do have the capability to pose the threat to the AWACs itself. Just give it a thought and you can refer and discuss with your source briefly.

Regards

actually its 115 and we have 45 out standing. we are looking at 48 f35b and 100+ f35a so im not worried but you should be. the enhanced typhoon with tv will have the mki and the su35. but i dont think you can't afford it at £100 million
Bhai why are you are firing the Speculations like AK47. Talk only the confirmed deals and news and if not do point as its your own view

Can you guys explain me that your crapy little LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT is your Indenginous product, you poor little Indian, its scale down version of JAS-37 vigon but without canard, its fly by wire is design and tested by USA in late 80s and early 90s by its F-16 VISTA, engine is also AMERICAN, radar is Israeli, other avionics from RUSSIA, French, Israeli and some Indians every inch of technology is used by your beloved crapy little LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT is foreign but Indians wet dreamers wishful thinkers and fan boys thinks that their beloved crapy little LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT is their indenginous junk which is not.:hitwall::crazy::lol::argh:
You can use wikipedia for all the information for this, though not the best source but sure give you some idea. You can also visit the tejas news and development thread in PDF.
i Can only say that tejas is only that much indigenous like Grippen is Swedish.

You can use wikipedia for all the information for this, though not the best source but sure give you some idea. You can also visit the tejas news and development thread in PDF.
i Can only say that tejas is as much indigenous like Grippen is Swedish.
ndia bought 15 LCA/Tejas ship-sets of actuators from British BAE Systems for $30 million

Some critical vedashi content of the LCA/Tejas.

1. American GE F414 engine

2. Israeli Elta EL/M-2032 multi-mode radar

3. Israeli Elbit-furnished DASH helmet-mounted display and sight (HMDS)

4. French Sextant multi-function displays (MFDs)

5. British Martin-Baker zero-zero ejection seat

6. Israeli Rafael laser Litening Targeting Pods

7. Russian GSh-23 cannon

8. Russian/Israeli missiles

9. French Sagem SIGMA 95N ring-laser gyroscope

10. British BAE Systems ship-sets of actuators (at $2 million each) for LCA/Tejas

Should i mention two dozen more villayti components.

1. American GE F414 engine KAVERI ENGINE DON'T HAVE THRUST REQUIRED

2. Israeli Elta EL/M-2032 multi-mode radar ANTENNA IS INDIGENOUS WITH ISRAELI BACKEND WORK ON AESA UTTAM

3. Israeli Elbit-furnished DASH helmet-mounted display and sight (HMDS) DON'T WANT TO EXPORT NOR DO WE HAVE AND COMPANY WITH THIS SPECIALTY

4. French Sextant multi-function displays (MFDs) INDIGENOUS PROVIDED BY SAMTEL

5. British Martin-Baker zero-zero ejection seat INDIGENOUS WORK AND DEVELOPMENT

6. Israeli Rafael laser Litening Targeting Pods BEST IN THE BUISSNESS

7. Russian GSh-23 cannon VERY RELIABLE TO DEVELOP INHOUSE IS UNECONOMICAL

8. Russian/Israeli missiles WORKING ON ASTRA

Should i mention two dozen more villayti components.BHAI MERE YOU FORGOT TO INCLUDE THE TYRES.
WHAT DO YOU WANT THAT THE PARTS SHOULD BE FROM INDIAN COMPANY. WHEN YOU MANUFACTURE A PLANE THERE ARE SO MANY PARTS WHICH IS SUPPLIED BY VENDORS NOW WHETHER IT IS AN INDIAN OR A FOREIGNER DOES IT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE. IF SUPPLIED BY INDIAN FIRM YOU CALLED IT INDIGENOUS WHETHER IT JUST IMPORT FROM SOME OTHER COUNTRY CAN BRAND ITS NAME OR THE FOREIGNER COMPANY WHICH SET UP ITS PLANT IN INDIA AND MANUFACTURE IN INDIA E.G GENERAL ELECTRIC INDIGENOUS. IN THE PRESENT WORLD ITS ONLY WHICH ECONOMICALLY VIABLE.
ONLY THING WHY IT IS CONCERNED IS

1. COUNTY WANT TO SAVE ITS FORIEGN CURRENCY
2. WHATS TO DEVELOP ITS LOCAL COMPANY
3. FEAR OF SANCTIONS AND POLITICS

Dear Sir, from where did you got all these information. Its high to check the legitimately of your source.
India don't have the will and the capability for reverse engineering like our eastern counterpart.
Do you really consider other fighters except mirage 2000 as junk ?? IS THAT ILLUSION OR YOUR SOURCE VIEW

which big a$$ tanker if I am correct you are referring to Su30 MKI which is a Air Superiority Fighter which never hides itself not did these types of planes intend to do like F-15. They are not meant to sneak trough and close the gap to fire its BVR. They come with the shear fire power and very powerful radars which is the main power and have very high range and lotering time so decide the time and the place, direction for the fight. They might wait till the PAF fighter plane which were scrambled burns out their fuel. Any way I don't ant to come in details but they do have the capability to pose the threat to the AWACs itself. Just give it a thought and you can refer and discuss with your source briefly.

Regards

Bhai why are you are firing the Speculations like AK47. Talk only the confirmed deals and news and if not do point as its your own view

i Can only say that tejas is only that much indigenous like Grippen is Swedish.
Yeah yeah whatever you guys copy the foreign technology and paste on your beloved crapy little LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT and put the Indian name for that, oh! I forget that single LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT will fight the whole airforce of Pakistan and China and win:lol:

d
Yeah yeah whatever you guys copy the foreign technology and paste on your beloved crapy little LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT and put the Indian name for that, oh! I forget that single LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT will fight the whole airforce of Pakistan and China and win
Dear Sir,
Can you explain it properly about your claim !!

Yeah yeah whatever you guys copy the foreign technology and paste on your beloved crapy little LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT and put the Indian name for that, oh! I forget that single LEAST CAPABLE AIRCRAFT will fight the whole airforce of Pakistan and China and win:lol:
The most funny part is that JF 17 Bandar which was rejected by China first..and then by Sri Lanka and other african countries is going to fight MiG 29,Su 30MKI and Mirage 2000 .This bitch is dead on arrival .LOL bandar :rofl:

The most funny part is that JF 17 Bandar which was rejected by China first..and then by Sri Lanka and other african countries is going to fight MiG 29,Su 30MKI and Mirage 2000 .This bitch is dead on arrival .LOL bandar :rofl:
Actually the funny part was when the news of first asian country with JF-17 spread the thread in PDF that it is Srilanka started. I knew from the day one it is not Srilanka but Myanmar thats why the secrecy but kept quite. Srilanka didn't rejected JF-17 but it don't have the requirement yet if you look at their budget and the inventory and the threat. But looking at the comments of few Pakistani in that threat makes me ammused. Now whether Jf17 is sold to Srilanka, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives does this plane has artificial intelligence that it will surrounding India. Allegation about India being concerned what about the reason; Is India feared due to its advance technology, well may be not it will be in the hands of the corresponding country's pilot and not in the hands of Paf pilot. Second reason whether India wants to hurt Pakistan economy thats why don't what the economical profit share to Pakistan, still not convincing JF-17 is a cheap fighter plane so the profit won't be so big. Actually the profitable part will be the weapons associated with the plane i.e sd 10, cmk400 cx-1 etc. That profit will go to Chinese weapon manufacturing companies and not to any pakistani companies. Pakistan could get it share with the maintainance part or its pakistani weapon which I want to mention specifically Raa'd ALCM. Now the question arises does Pakistan want to sell this strategic and advance missile to another country and not to mention not all its future customer have this requirement.
Its pity that there is no discussion on that perceptive.

So your point is?

Automobile industry compared to defence industry?
Respected Sir,

Tata Aerospace, Godrej Aerospace, Mahindra Aerospace, Reliance too want to dip in aerospace pool with Rafael deal etd etc. They are very big companies with lot of experience in heavy and high tech machine industry with quality best in world standard. Building airframe, landing gears and all parts and assembling to complete plane can be done by them too and better and cheaper than HAL itself and they already have the infrastructure.

You did forgot how USA converted its automobile industry into fighter aircraft industry during WW2 which manufactures more than 40,000 planes, you can go through the history. Any comments/views is highly appreciable

Regards

Ever heard of the recent Su 30SM fighter ?? It is the Russian version of Su 30MKI
And fyi Su 30mki was tailor made for IAF ,as it was the first operational thrust vectored engine fighter in the world.

U r drifting from what i was pointing at. Its not a big deal to get installed systems on board an aircraft what a customer wants, when its available with OEM. PAFs F-7P , F-7PG are the same examples where the platform was basically the very basic of F-7 but onboard systems were as per PAF requirements. Same was case with SU-30MKI. Basic platform was SU-30 and Russia installed systems as per IAF requirement so it was called SU-30MKI. In no case the whole aircraft was custom made for IAF. Same platform in different countries have different names and capabilities which depend upon what that particular country wants.In case of JF-17 it has been custom made as per PAF requirements. So it does not mean same specs would surely suite Chinese PLA Air Force too.

Leave alone everything else in the OP, it was the title that confused me really. What is desi Tejas? :o:
They still call it desi? o_O

its more desi than rahul gandhi ;)
:lol:
I am not very interested in this so have not studied a lot about it but still i am sure of one thing.
There will be lot of people, equally surprised that you still call Rahul Gandhi desi :P

Perhaps we can make some phrases, as Desi as tejas, or as desi as Rahul Gandhi, OR as desi as Baji Bilawal :lol:

Leave alone everything else in the OP, it was the title that confused me really. What is desi Tejas? :o:
They still call it desi? o_O
Just like many other fighters it has foreign components.But the whole project is desi,in the sense that 60 % of the components are Indian (not by value,but the sheer number of components)
And the biggest catch is that every damn test flight took place in India,conducted by our engineers and scientists.Unlike JF 17 which still has to go to China for crtical upgrades and tests..

Just like many other fighters it has foreign components.But the whole project is desi,in the sense that 60 % of the components are Indian (not by value,but the sheer number of components)
And the biggest catch is that every damn test flight took place in India,conducted by our engineers and scientists.Unlike JF 17 which still has to go to China for crtical upgrades and tests..
Tu bahi gusa kuen hp rahy hoo.... Mein na kb kaha desi JF-17. It was Indian media reporting that PAKISTAN MADE JF-17 goes global while DESI Tejas yet to take off or something like that.. myra kya kasoor :P

Back
Top Bottom