What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

...british paid inidan to launch their satellite.....didn't they
why yes,,yes we did a few mini satellites from some of our finest universities. i don't think universities have a spare 25 million lying around. india is cheap. thats why we went there. i dont think your universities can afford to build satellites.

why yes,,yes we did a few mini satellites from some of our finest universities. i don't think universities have a spare 25 million lying around. india is cheap. thats why we went there. i dont think your universities can afford to build satellites.

AUSAT h***://w**.annauniv.edu/anusat

SRMSAT google it

Private or Public you asked for the indian university. All following UGC directive

Private or Public you asked for the indian university. All following UGC directive

Your might like to read more of GSAT-3 or EDUSAT which will imformative for you I guess

Come on bro
Sukhoi 30 is Hanger Queen

Jaguars are very old with new lipstick

Mirage are good fighter but I don't know about their condition

Mig are same hanger queen they just like to stay in the hanger

Very professional maintenance crew very bzzzz all the time

Come on, don't be modest.

India has an impressive line up of :

200 + SU-30MKI

115 Jaguar

50 Mirage 2000

That is pretty impressive even if I leave out the Migs which have been updated with " State of the Art " Avionics from Israel.

Claiming neutral do you know main objectives of LCA Project. The LCA project was aimed at staging a comeback into the arena of aircraft R & D (after a 25-year gap) and creating a supporting an industrial eco-system that would own the majority of the IPRs generated by this R & D effort. It was never the export and before that to create industrial capabilities and R&D laboratories and establishment to take step in self reliance and that too in a limited budget. At that time there was no

1 Industrial base
2. Lack of Skilled engineers and technicians
3. Lack of Institutions and Lab
4. Low economy
5. Lack of experience, expertise, and establishment to work in such complex project
6. Lack of local vendors
7. Lack of every thing in the field of Software, Material Science, Machines, Tools, Turbo jet engine, Testing facilities, Electronics and Radars, and most important Lack of Dictatorship.

so govt have to
1. Set up various institution, establishment, PSU's and laboratories across all over the country (being democracy not easy to even acquire Land )
2. Create the pool of skilled labors, engineers and scientist (pay grade was low so more attracted to foreign companies)
3. Gain/Absorb knowledge and know how in metallurgy, software, FBW and Fadeec tech, Engine technology, fabrication technology, aerodynamics, electronics etc (no one gonna share its secrets)
4. Bring the parliament members and defense forces into confidence that it can be done to release next batch of funds (this is how bureaucracy, democracy works)
5. Keep their cool and focus in the media and people criticism and overexcited and inpatient public. (This is not how R&D works and there is no shortcuts)

Now bringing a fighter plane called Tejas in constrain budget with setbacks like
1. US sanctions which causes delay for at least 2-3 years
2. User i.e IAF changing ASQR which kills Kaveri project
3. Without having any dedicated air base for testing and airborne testing platform which creates avoidable delays
4. Zero tolerance for accidents and budget and working in PSU's work environment

India has its plane Tejas MK1 which is in IOC standard and soon will get FOC is in the process of induction.
Making fun of Tejas is an insult to all the engineers and scientists who had shred so much of sweat, time and hardwork in its creation is unacceptable.

Claim that its technologies is old and junk I claim that it is among the most advance 4th Gen fighter plane in its class.

Any one disagree please bring your argument pointwise
I am not sure what you are trying to say, you are preaching to the choir here.

as far as delays are concerned, I personally am extremely disappointed in LCA tejas. Please visit LCA tejas related posts, and you will see it. I have seen first hand the development of till PV4 and SP3, and the iron bird test rigs. But the last 10 years have been the completely wasted. There is no reason why LCA shouldn't have gone into production five years ago. Schedules have been lax, and MOD has handled LCA terribly in the UPA administration.

I am not sure what you are trying to say, you are preaching to the choir here.

as far as delays are concerned, I personally am extremely disappointed in LCA tejas. Please visit LCA tejas related posts, and you will see it. I have seen first hand the development of till PV4 and SP3, and the iron bird test rigs. But the last 10 years have been the completely wasted. There is no reason why LCA shouldn't have gone into production five years ago. Schedules have been lax, and MOD has handled LCA terribly in the UPA administration.
I mistakenly quoted you

Come on bro
Sukhoi 30 is Hanger Queen but a beast in air thats why manufactured in so high nos including engines from Raw material

Jaguars are very old with new lipstick with Darlin III upgrade

Mirage are good fighter but I don't know about their condition Upgraded to Mirrage 2005 standard life same as PAF F-16

Mig are same hanger queen they just like to stay in the hanger till they got upgraded to SMT standard and all parts related issue solved.

Very professional maintenance crew but wrongly criticize for inefficiency (shortage of parts after Soviets disintegration) all the time

corrected

Mirage are good fighter but I don't know about their condition

The Indian Mirage 2000 is being currently upgraded to 2000-5 standard and will remain operational until 2040, so they are in a very good condition.

No more new F7 PG bro...... However F7P can be upgraded to PG standard. Others wise all Mirages and Thunderbolt s need to in year or two......
Bro, you get it wrong... I was saying about those f-7s which were inducted in late 90s and early 20s..

Without improving education sector, India would continue to fail to develop competitive design and engineering indigenously, in given time frame and budget.
On the contrary India is getting habitual of securing Pakistani technology via Iran. I don't expect any change in their plans.
iran does not get any thing high tech from pakistan. the isi will be keeping an eye on its tech stuff and where it's exported to. besides for what ever reason pakistan does export stuff to iran and india does get hold of it . pakistan will only give exports variants of the high tech stuff.

1. India could have serious threat but from Plaaf but not from PAF. Yes the squadron number have reduced from the approved level, but the capability in terms of quality has increased exponentially.
Yes I understand that they feel very proud for F-16 and are very obsessed with this plane but India too have MIG 29UPG for air superiority, mirrage 2005 Multirole Mission and Jaguar (Darlin UPG) for dedicated ground attack and SEAD and DEAD mission. With long legged Su30mki with much weapon load and nos which can be positioned from one front to another due to long range I don't see any threat. And also add Indian Navy aviation mig 29K.

2. Regarding butthurt jealous stuff what is the problem for india for jf-17 export. Whether it is a 4th gen or 4.5th gen fact is India is in not in any race for export market so Tejas will take its own time because IAF want all the features and weapons to be tested, added and certified from the day one which is in the process so why so fuss.

3. India is not cash strapped nor sanctioned country and can buy fighter from usa, russia, france, germany, sweden may be from china also. India is not a industrial giant like china but did have a very big automobile industry but remember Psu's like DRDO and HAL are also not a small organisation. If the need arises the manufacturing capacity together with the pvt company like TATA and Mahindra which too have good experience in airframe manufacturing can
manufacture the planes in no time.

So everybody Chill man

So also did the capabilities.

For India, the LCA project was aimed at staging a comeback into the arena of aircraft R & D (after a 25-year gap) and creating a supporting an industrial eco-system that would own the majority of the IPRs generated by this R & D effort. The spinoffs of this effort can today be seen in the Su-30MKI project & the projected Super Su-30MKI project & the Jaguar IS/DARIN-3 programme & in future ther Tejas Mk2 project.

So your point is?

Automobile industry compared to defence industry?

How long will India take to integrate all weapon systems, test them and fully integrate them? Another 3 decades?

You Indians are such an idiot lot. Keep repeating JF-17 is assembled in Pakistan. We dont want to manufacture like you when we know we can buy technologies and share expertise to develop and manufacture a new platform ground up.

Sanctions for Pakistan has been a blessing in disguise. Without sanctions, we would have been incompetent like you with failed or highly expensive indigenous projects like Arjun and Tejas.

Indian media is our biggest enemy...
If made in pakistan JF 17 is a success story,then made in India Su 30MKI is an even bigger success story...The only difference is that the success of Su 30MKI compelled Russia to induct an improved version called Su 30SM.
Did China ever considered JF 17 ? LOLzzz

Su-30 isnt an India product but JF-17 is a Pakistani product - designed by PAF and now manufactured by PAC.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom