What's new

Export bids for JF-17 Thunder Multirole Lightweight Fighter Aircraft

Iaf takes 32 years just to assemble components(like engine, radar, MFD, HMD, radar, seats) in tejas airframe.. and till yet it only induct 16 for evaluation..

Sir, did F-16s have midair refuelling capability or buddy-to-buddy refuelling capability??
PAF+to+Refuel+it+F16+Fighter+Jets+in+Air+(2).jpg

Thanks I forgot F-16 block 52 and what abt MLUs
Older version of F-16s didn't adopt CFTs, it only started from the ''C'' version.

sir, but we didn't have air refueler for f-16s..
My dear this is what you asked earlier..... '' did F-16s have midair refuelling capability or buddy-to-buddy refuelling capability??''......they are capable of being refuelled in air as the image from ''Red Flag'' i posted shows.
How PAF plans to deploy them is yet to be seen.

IAF concerned due to falling squadron strength of it's own fleet and not for the JF17's export order, very ill crafted title.

Blame Blame & Blame is all that Indian members are doing.... Sometimes GOI is the problem otherwise it is Pakistan...

Don't you guys have thing better to do then only whine ?

PAF+to+Refuel+it+F16+Fighter+Jets+in+Air+(2).jpg

Older version of F-16s didn't adopt CFTs, it only started from the ''C'' version.
Windy
Correct me if Iam wrong but CFTs were only introduced with bl. 50 onwards with earlier blocks even older C/Ds being incapable of doing this.
Araz

Windy
Correct me if Iam wrong but CFTs were only introduced with bl. 50 onwards with earlier blocks even older C/Ds being incapable of doing this.
Araz
That's true indeed, the airframe had to be strengthened,

PLEASE CONCERN ABOUT YOUR TYPHOON SALE...JF-17 GOING COMPETITION FOR YOU

One can only offer you this

dont worry about us worry about your self. the typhoon is being aerodynamically enhanced for a un named customer. so where as we are developing the typhoon for a customer the tejas is no where near in service and your own airforce rejects them and has to buy them to avoid national embarrassment . the mk2 tejas is... well no where close enough to bother looking into it.
If you have details about the enhancements then please update the Eurofighter Typhoon thread or make a new one....

Attachments

• burn.gif
    burn.gif
    38.9 KB · Views: 30
One can only offer you this

If you have details about the enhancements then please update the Eurofighter Typhoon thread or make a new one....
give me link for typhoon thread

Trying hard to get negative ratting and banned this time by your countrymen?
he man got banned from some threads for trolling

Blame Blame & Blame is all that Indian members are doing.... Sometimes GOI is the problem otherwise it is Pakistan...

Don't you guys have thing better to do then only whine ?
Another Comprehension fail. how about you read the OP and then comment.

there are a few sq leaders hinting it out to support/replace the typhoon but thats after 2020. but i know it's in the works. even the mod is talking abou how good the f35 is.

personally it would be best to buy more typhoons. the f35 is useless

The reason for F-35 is it has carrier based aircraft as well...RN requires these aircraft for the new Aircraft carries it is currently building. The 100+ F-35A are being considered not as replacement for EFT but Tornado...

Which country ??

Then what is TEJA he is asking simple question
Yeh TEJA TEJA kya hai.......
he man is a user with no country. which country? well your guess is as good as mine.

The reason for F-35 is it has carrier based aircraft as well...RN requires these aircraft for the new Aircraft carries it is currently building. The 100+ F-35A are being considered not as replacement for EFT but Tornado...
the royal navy is having 48 in total 24 for each aircraft carrier. and 100+ f35a for raf to support typhoon and replace tornadoes but no order for them just yet.

there was a huge debate weather to go for the f35c as it carries more weapons and has a longer range. which is good but aircraft carriers does not have arrestor cables and launch system. and it be deemed to expensive for a conversion so now we are stuck with big, fat slow and very expensive useless jets

give me link for typhoon thread

he man got banned from some threads for trolling
You can make a new thread regarding EFT Tranch 3... in that we all can discuss EFT and its potential...Thanks

@he-man now has a Phd. in getting banned.

he man is a user with no country. which country? well your guess is as good as mine.

the royal navy is having 48 in total 24 for each aircraft carrier. and 100+ f35a for raf to support typhoon and replace tornadoes but no order for them just yet.

there was a huge debate weather to go for the f35c as it carries more weapons and has a longer range. which is good but aircraft carriers does not have arrestor cables and launch system. and it be deemed to expensive for a conversion so now we are stuck with big, fat slow and very expensive useless jets

He-man is Indian and he is not using flags because once you are Elite member then you have the option of not indicating your flags...Though this is PDF policy, unfortunately from new members who have not been visiting this forum for a longer duration may not know which country that member is from.

Bro personally F-35's would not give RAF any long range capability like they have enjoyed with the Tornado's. That could be the reason for the delay.

As far as the Naval version is concerned it is going to have VTOL capability hence no requirement of arrester cables. The RN has experience of operating VTOL aircraft (Harrier) in the past so it is not that difficult.

Sorry OP and mods for :offtopic:...

Back
Top Bottom