What's new

Explain your username!

Many threads....
I have put the user on ignore but I can see when his posts get quoted.
Not just me @Dem!god @chak de INDIA too get trolled by him. :D
if you are talking of mr 11 then let me put it in this way....I never replied him in the manner I would have if I were alone......
and this time I certainly didn't wanted to get banned due to certain reasons.....
now it's up to you how you put it...:tup:

Please take back the underlined part. I'm comfortable with the other allegation though.:lol:
thinking smiley.gif

idea.gif
:

cool.gif

if you are talking of mr 11 then let me put it in this way....I never replied him in the manner I would have if I were alone......
and this time I certainly didn't wanted to get banned due to certain reasons.....
now it's up to you how you put it...:tup:
Thats fine Demii...
That troll needs a "hell ban" from us. :D

back in college days when the democracy returned in our country i founded MSF(Muslim Student Federation) in my college but due to the strict rules of the college about forming political groups i came up with this idea of using nicks not real names in the organization. sethi was my nick then and ssethii because so many users already had chosen that username.

@Yzd Khalifa i always wondered what your username means but never got a chance to ask.

I am The Just:pleasantry:
Its the literal meaning of my son's name. Which is in Persian. As my own name is... In Persian too.

I'm Loki because these BD conservatives called me a 'deceiver' from the very beginning. Hence, I'm a deceiver for my nation and values.

It's good to be bad. Especially while you have a double-edged sword.

when i joined, this forum used to be quite religious, many threads had allah and muslim in them(even one related to defence equipments) so my username (and flag) was kind of declaration of background.

My name is a sir name (it is also my caste)..... Though i never used it before, i did spend some time in north india where people tend to call you with your sir name and lot of them used to call me nair..... over a period of time i started using this as a nick for my online nick.... :)

@acetophenol ...... Now it is your term mr. @kurup

Already did ........ Post#339 .

My name is a sir name (it is also my caste)..... Though i never used it before, i did spend some time in north india where people tend to call you with your sir name and lot of them used to call me nair..... over a period of time i started using this as a nick for my online nick.... :)

@acetophenol ...... Now it is your term mr. @kurup

Although kurup is also used as a sir name , it's not my sir name .

Back
Top Bottom