What's new

Explain your username!

Shakti-Kapoor-played-negative-roles-with-a-dash-of-comedy-Shakti-got-noticed-for-his-negative-roles-in-Himmatwala-and-Hero-and-since-then-the-actor-did-not-look-back-and-as-he-went-on-to-become-the-leading-villain-in-Bollywood-Rocky-Naseeb-Janbaaz-Qurbani-Chaalbaaz-Aankhen-Andaz-Apna-Apna-and-Main-Khiladi-Tu-Anari-are-some-of-his-notable-films-.jpg
gair-kanooni-ranjeet.png

Phase 1 itself is projected to continue till 2017. Phase 2 will begin once phase 1 gets completed....and there's a phase 3 on the anvil too. The $h!t will hit the ceiling before things get back to normal.:D
THough I didnt keep a track of it, but I guess the one at Banshankari is nearing completion..that is a part of phase one I guess.
They did some testing of the Bannerghatta road line but land clearance is gettion difficult.

Roads are death traps now and we need it badly.

I used to play a FPS game online (Soldier of Fortune II), in which I owned my own server for team matches (scrims). I played with nick Jazzy. I used to create a lot of auto bots on the server while server was empty and practice my aim on them to improve my skills, so my friends started calling me Bot Killer. With time my name evolved to Jazzbot. I have used this name in a lot of online games I've played till date, on a lot of gaming forums and finally here at pdf too.. :)

@DRAY and @levina , you both get 25 thanks from now on (random). BTW I am not a solar panel dealer and every year there is at least one eclipse (full or partial).
That was @DRAY 's theory. :D
I was sure it had something to do with universe /science.So I should get more points nohhhh??8-)

SpArK: anything that activates or stimulates
. .inspiration or catalyst.

A spark who thinks of himself as the star....:haha:
A wielding spark:smokin:

Lemme guess, your name is one of the appellations of the Sun God? Like Ravi, Surya, Bhaskar etc? And 65 is obvious.:-)
Cheater cock!!!

When I was in highschool I used to be really good at basketball so my nickname was taken from The King Lebron James and the Black Mamba Kobe. Ergo KingMamba 8-)

Back
Top Bottom