What's new

Explain your username!

I'm Loki because these BD conservatives called me a 'deceiver' from the very beginning. Hence, I'm a deceiver for my nation and values.

It's good to be bad. Especially while you have a double-edged sword.

Well the Indians kept hitting on you thinking you are a hot chick cause of your name and avatar. So some members thought you might be a chick, some thought you are a dude, and some thought you are both !!!!!!!

A am truly a truth seeker. I do not presume to say that I am a truth finder, truth know-er or truth speaker. When I joined PDF my goal was to try to understand the truth about Pakistan. After 5+ years I have not yet completed my mission. Why? Because Pakistan, itself, does not know its own truth.

A am truly a truth seeker. I do not presume to say that I am a truth finder, truth know-er or truth speaker. When I joined PDF my goal was to try to understand the truth about Pakistan. After 5+ years I have not yet completed my mission. Why? Because Pakistan, itself, does not know its own truth.

Ah, come on. No Nation knows the truth about itself. Others always have to spell it out for everyone. Plus, judging by the kind of truth you are seeking, I dare say you'll never find it in a Defence Forum.:lol:

My user name is from a pop star of HK. He has affairs with many famous HK actress. His sex videos with them leaked out in 2008.

20110422085818176.jpg
Img306270421.jpg

cant even be bothered with a proper username..
thats how I set my password though... :)
Isshhhhhhhh
Worst password ever
The 25 worst passwords of 2013: 'password' gets dethroned

• Splashdata, which every year compiles a list of the most common stolen passwords, found that “123456” moved into the number one slot in 2013. Previously, “password” had dominated the rankings.

The change in leadership is largely thanks to Adobe, whose major security breach in October affected upwards of 48 million users. A list of passwords from the Adobe breach had “123456” on top, followed by “123456789” and “password.” The magnitude of the breach had a major impact on Splashdata's results, explaining why “photoshop” and “adobe123” worked their way onto this year's list.

The 25 worst passwords of 2013: 'password' gets dethroned | PCWorld

500 - number of the brigade where I served during my active service.

Back
Top Bottom