What's new

Explain your username!

the Dashing Dash may be? ;)

Or is it a reflection of life in Bangalore? Dashing off to work, dashing many vehicles on the road, dashing people in crowded roads, dashed hopes of Metro ever being completed........:laugh:

Or is it a reflection of life in Bangalore? Dashing off to work, dashing many vehicles on the road, dashing people in crowded roads, dashed hopes of Metro ever being completed........:laugh:

:lol: while that will hold true for Bangalore like you said, my username is nothing but my surname.

Hey, metro is quite on track for the other phase, we will see it coming towards the end of this year.

:lol: while that will hold true for Bangalore like you said, my username is nothing but my surname.

Hey, metro is quite on track for the other phase, we will see it coming towards the end of this year.

Phase 1 itself is projected to continue till 2017. Phase 2 will begin once phase 1 gets completed....and there's a phase 3 on the anvil too. The $h!t will hit the ceiling before things get back to normal.:D

Lemme guess, your name is one of the appellations of the Sun God? Like Ravi, Surya, Bhaskar etc? And 65 is obvious.:-)

No, but I think when I gave my name, it was spontaneous..May be my mind is more inclined to know more about space related activities... But 65 is anybody's easy guess.

TeesriAankh2-00421.jpg

My name is Anubis because I'm Anubis...the god of the underworld!

Back
Top Bottom