What's new

Exiled Baloch leader seeks Indian backing

Well, that is for pakistan to decide.
Openly supporting kashmiri terrorists was not considered a provocation enough by us, but then thats us.

I would absolutely hate India to start a war.
If we ever wanted a war, I would rather provoke pakistan to start it, so that chinease dont get involved, international sympathy is with us.
as they did enough number of times... We didn't start one war but won every single one of them.... And still Pakistanin speak as if they are like chained tigers and will kill if freed.. Lol

as they did enough number of times... We didn't start one war but won every single one of them.... And still Pakistanin speak as if they are like chained tigers and will kill if freed.. Lol

LoL at winning wars. I'll give you 71, but that's it. Rest were stalemates and mostly in our favour, but that is off-topic. You guys are calling us blood thirsty while trying to stir the hornet's nest. Where is the logic in this?

LoL at winning wars. I'll give you 71, but that's it. Rest were stalemates and mostly in our favour, but that is off-topic. You guys are calling us blood thirsty while trying to stir the hornet's nest. Where is the logic in this?

no point talking with Zaid hamid fans :rofl:

anyways lets not go offtopic .

All those dates should remind your "mentally disabled" mind what is in store, if India were to make this foolish mistake.
yeah I know, almost captured Lahore, divided your country and screwed your Jawans sitting on mountain peaks like monkeys.. Lolz did you have enough... This is what is in store... You cannot win a war that is the reason you flout ur first strike policy...

Hinduguy why are you wasting your time trying to justify why we should support the Balochis in their fight for freedom ? Do we need to do that ?

Pakistan's actions in kashmir in the last 20+ years are known to everyone and more than enough reason .

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Mighty Bharat getting slapped by a country six times smaller than it? Indeed let's not go off-topic.

:rofl:

How much does Zaid hamid charge per hour for personal tuitions ? i would like to take a trial class. Let us not go offtopic now plz .

we won because you were the aggressor and could not achieve the objectives you waged war for... We successfully defended you and lost no part of our territory to you.. So we won and same with Kargil...

yeah I know, almost captured Lahore, divided your country and screwed your Jawans sitting on mountain peaks like monkeys.. Lolz did you have enough... This is what is in store... You cannot win a war that is the reason you flout ur first strike policy...

Almost got to Lahore, but got slapped back to India?

Captured Mountain peaks after staging encounters when our men retreated?

And finally there are too many Indians why waste the ammunition?

:D

You guys are just trolling and trying to get me involved.

Almost got to Lahore, but got slapped back to India?

Captured Mountain peaks after staging encounters when our men retreated?

And finally there are too many Indians why waste the ammunition?

:D

You guys are just trolling and trying to get me involved.

Please I asked you one thing, did your country achieve its objectives?

How can it be stalemate here, either you did or you didn't ...

The world considers it as an international dispute, so what difference does it make to us if Indians want to bury their head in the sand?
You're doing the same thing again.
World also ask you to withdraw from P O K.
You don't listen to the world and we don't as well. Fair deal, ain't it?

Kashmir, thus become the integral part of India.

The thing is, they put all the blame on RAW/MOSSAD/CIA for whatever is going on in their country.

Their own actions were massively responsible for what happened with them in 1971.

Going by the attitude of pakistanis here they themselves would be responsible of what is going to happen in Baluchistan. We have to do absolutely nothing, other than getting the popcorn for time being :pop:. You get what I mean don't you?:laugh:

Indians hunting in packs as usual. Later delusional Bharatis as I don't have time to engage all of you. Sorry I intruded on your circle jerk. Continue having your wet dreams on Balochistan.

Indians hunting in packs as usual. Later delusional Bharatis as I don't have time to engage all of you. Sorry I intruded on your circle jerk. Continue having your wet dreams on Balochistan.
you still dint answer my question, anyways... Tc

Its not that they don't want to, its just that they can't. They don't have any answers for their hypocrisy.
true that! India need to get its act together and put some international pressure on BLA then Negotiate with Pak to forget Kashmir... Will be an excellent diplomatic win for us...

Back
Top Bottom