What's new

Exiled Baloch leader seeks Indian backing

Lmao. Indians have no idea about Balochistan, yet feel the necessity to comment on things they have no knowledge of. Half population is ethnic Pashtun that have been there for centuries upon centuries. They are with Pakistan. More than half of Baloch are with Pakistan. Just a simple search on google can make you guys stop looking idiotic. :disagree:

Well, we have discussed bengazi, west bank, south sudan and kashmir here, so why not balochistan? How does it matter whose control is it in, there is terrible atrocities going on in balochistan, and people there want our political support.
I am of the view that we should put this on international agenda.

Well, we have discussed bengazi, west bank, south sudan and kashmir here, so why not balochistan? How does it matter whose control is it in, there is terrible atrocities going on in balochistan, and people there want our political support.
I am of the view that we should put this on international agenda.

If you put it on an international agenda then be prepared for war. India would not only commit political suicide, but literally screw it self.

You need to stop bringing in Kashmir to the discussion as it is off-topic. Balochistan is not a disputed territory unlike Kahsmir is according to the United Nations. End of story.

Correcting your words...Kashmir is not a disputed territory...So you should be there at the first line drawn during Partition at the time of Zinna...

About Baluchistan:

Don want to comment...future will tell you.

Why would we let India conduct the plebiscite? Do you think we are stupid?

Anyways I'm not responding to anything on Kashmir in this thread anymore.
That's what the point is RazPak.

Since you don't follow UN about its resolution, then don't talk about "disputed territory according to UN" BS.

You should follow it completely or don't follow it at all. You can't be selective as per your liking.

Why would we let India conduct the plebiscite? Do you think we are stupid?

Anyways I'm not responding to anything on Kashmir in this thread anymore.

You are not ready to comply with the most important criterion for a referendum to be held and then keep crying that india is adamant on not conducting the plebiscite.:disagree:.Sorry but referendum is out of consideration now.

You dont have to respond to my post as you have already stated.

You need to stop bringing in Kashmir to the discussion as it is off-topic. Balochistan is not a disputed territory unlike Kahsmir is according to the United Nations. End of story.

I see you do not have a habit of reading the whole article but arguing blindly. The news item has a mention of Kashmir and specifically in the same context I presented. Maybe you could not understand the context, I'm on topic. Seeing the problems in BLA its not far that UN considers it disputed. Again, if Pakistan keeps on Kashmiri topic India is quiet capable for not letting the matter settle.. Dude! This is the end of story! :bunny:

That's what the point is RazPak.

Since you don't follow UN about its resolution, then don't talk about "disputed territory according to UN" BS.

You should follow it completely or don't follow it at all. You can't be selective as per your liking.

Selective of what? The people of Kashmir want independence from India. Mass graves and genocide have proven it. It's not like the Kashmiris who want independence are in minority, but they are actually in majority.

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

I see you do not have a habit of reading the whole article but arguing blindly. The news item has a mention of Kashmir and specifically in the same context I presented. Maybe you could not understand the context, I'm on topic. Seeing the problems in BLA its not far that UN considers it disputed. Again, if Pakistan keeps on Kashmiri topic India is quiet capable for not letting the matter settle.. Dude! This is the end of story! :bunny:

While emoticons are "cute", Balochistan is not going anywhere. However when the US leaves region in 2014, we will have seasoned militants in heavy numbers crossing the LOC.

Remember we made the game, while you are just trying to play it.

:coffee:

Selective of what? The people of Kashmir want independence from India. Mass graves and genocide have proven it. It's not like the Kashmiris who want independence are in minority, but they are actually in majority.

If you are so sure about your claim,why dont you let india conduct the plebiscite?What are you afraid of?:unsure:

If you put it on an international agenda then be prepared for war. India would not only commit political suicide, but literally screw it self.
If "water issue" and "weapon supply to BLA" cannot precipitate a war, how can talking about it openly?
Or is it just a variation of "try slapping me again, and I will kill you" bolly dialogue?

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

While emoticons are "cute", Balochistan is not going anywhere. However when the US leaves region in 2014, we will have seasoned militants crossing the LOC. :coffee:
You still did not answer what I was talkin about.

Since you can't perform the UN resolution about Kashmir, then you can't talk about the disputed territory BS.

Hence, Kashmir is not disputed territory. Its an integral part of India. I will consider it disputed when Pakistan act as per UN resolution.

Aba the great bava has spoken! I think those mass graves are your so called 'seasoned' militants.... Sitting in Pakistan, how nicely you can predict what goes on and what people think, that is why the support you expected in 1965 from Kashmiris did not come I guess :)

While emoticons are "cute", Balochistan is not going anywhere. However when the US leaves region in 2014, we will have seasoned militants in heavy numbers crossing the LOC.

Remember we made the game, while you are just trying to play it.

:coffee:

Please keep your empty threats to yourself, what you could not do in 60 years you will do now? in the mean time we liberated half your country and still you have the delusion about how great your leadership is... Thank god one good thing your leadership understood was the need for nukes otherwise you would have been toast...for all the hatred and aggression Pakistan has shown India...

So sweet of you guys , following the UN rule book to the last page .... Sorry we dont comply with your rule book , got a problem deal with it :azn:

Another Indian circle jerk thread. Just because Pakistan did not agree with the procedure for the referendum does not mean it no longer acknowledges the disputed territory.

And if India wants to openly support terror within Pakistan, then who knows we might just turn the other way when it comes to the LET.

Another Indian circle jerk thread. Just because Pakistan did not agree with the procedure for the referendum does not mean it no longer acknowledges the disputed territory.

And if India wants to openly support terror within Pakistan, then who knows we might just turn the other way when it comes to the LET.

We dont want to support terror, we want to give political and moral support.
Anyway One man's terrorist is other's freedom fighter (sounds familier, right?)

What exactly are you doing with LET? Giving them less money than before?

We dont want to support terror, we want to give political and moral support.
Anyway One man's terrorist is other's freedom fighter (sounds familier, right?)

What exactly are you doing with LET? Giving them less money than before?

Sure I guess we can cheer the LET on when they are on their speedboats. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom