What's new

Exiled Baloch leader seeks Indian backing

Sure I guess we can cheer the LET on when they are on their speedboats. :angel:
Of course you can, we are talking about govt's response not individually your own.

Successive pakistani govt has given political and moral support to kashmiri cause(if you leave the weapon and training aside), so what is wrong with we giving political and moral support to baloch cause.

I hope India is supporting them . If not then we should . We should raise this issue in the UN and celebrate Balochistan solidarity day here as well .

Another Indian circle jerk thread. Just because Pakistan did not agree with the procedure for the referendum does not mean it no longer acknowledges the disputed territory.

And if India wants to openly support terror within Pakistan, then who knows we might just turn the other way when it comes to the LET.

I guess all you can think is terrorism, figures, we were talking about bringing diplomatic pressure... Lolz

Oh so it's like this point1: Pak, we Like it so let's follow
Point2: Pak, no... It's not in our interest lets blabber and Circumvent this point..

Dude, that is why India still has the moral high ground, you help us indirectly.. :)
Again! being hell opportunistic, you are criminal minded too.. God help your country and you... Terror has not solved anyone's problem...

Of course you can, we are talking about govt's response not individually your own.

Successive pakistani govt has given political and moral support to kashmiri cause(if you leave the weapon and training aside), so what is wrong with we giving political and moral support to baloch cause.

I was in fact talking about our government.

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

I guess all you can think is terrorism, figures, we were talking about bringing diplomatic pressure... Lolz

Oh so it's like this point1: Pak, we Like it so let's follow
Point2: Pak, no... It's not in our interest lets blabber and Circumvent this point..

Dude, that is why India still has the moral high ground, you help us indirectly.. :)
Again being hell opportunities you are criminal minded too.. God help your country and you... Terror has not solved anyone's problem...

Moral high ground? Bwahaha.

Bughti's own cousin said that he terrorized the people of Balochistan, yet you Indians are trying to openly support the Bugtis?

Shows how much you care about the Baloch, or could it be self-serving interests? Oh wait, Indians only think about themselves.

I would not want my govt to do that. That will be shameful to us as Indian, if GoI cheers such activities.
I want GoI to respond within the framework of international diplomacy.

you don't need to tell them that they quietly do it... Times have changed, trying it this time will bring serious consequences for your nation...

I would not want my govt to do that. That will be shameful to us as Indian, if GoI cheers such activities.
I want GoI to respond within the framework of international diplomacy.

You were talking about freedom fighting were you not? :D

We can at any time cause an international ****-storm and turn the world towards Kashmir. I thought we were making progress, but if Bharatis really want to poke their nose where it doesn't belong prepare for the worst.

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

you don't need to tell them that they quietly do it... Times have changed, trying it this time will bring serious consequences for your nation...

Like surgical strikes? Bwahaha

Another Indian circle jerk thread. Just because Pakistan did not agree with the procedure for the referendum does not mean it no longer acknowledges the disputed territory.
Since Pakistan don't follow the UN procedure then why should we?

Why should we consider it disputed?

What you mean is, you won't follow the UN procedure but you expect us to do it!! :lol:

Since Pakistan don't follow the UN procedure then why should we?

Why should we consider it disputed?

What you mean is, you won't follow the UN procedure but you expect us to do it!! :lol:

The world considers it as an international dispute, so what difference does it make to us if Indians want to bury their head in the sand?

We can at any time cause an international ****-storm and turn the world towards Kashmir. I thought we were making progress, but if Bharatis really want to poke their nose where it doesn't belong prepare for the worst.

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

I was talking about bringing the issue to international forum( I gues you are mixing my posts with somebody else's)
I was not talking about giving weapons but giving moral support to baloch.
International community has done worse( like weapon support and training in bengazi) so I dont think that will be too big an issue, if we put our perspecitve on agenda.

I was not the one who was talking about war, it was you.
I dont support surgical strike unlike other Indians, war is not a good thing. :)

The world has known kashmir for long(bit too much for the wool with same name), now it deserves to know balochistan.

I was talking about bringing the issue to international forum( I gues you are mixing my posts with somebody else's)
I was not talking about giving weapons but giving moral support to baloch.
International community has done worse( like weapon support and training in bengazi) so I dont think that will be too big an issue, if we put our perspecitve on agenda.

I was not the one who was talking about war, it was you.

Openly supporting Bugti and his band of terrorists would be an attack on Pakistan's sovereignty and would be an act of war.

If you can think only in that direction , your mind is seriously disabled... You talk only of killing, war and aggression.. Hey btw is that your photo in your avatar?

Which storm are you talking about, 65, 71, 98 or wait 2013... Are you really serious about what you just said or you again started blabbering....

What should be the date of Balochistan solidarity day that we will celebrate in India ? Guys any ideas ?

If you can think only in that direction , your mind is seriously disabled... You talk only of killing, war and aggression.. Hey btw is that your photo in your avatar?

Which storm are you talking about, 65, 71, 98 or wait 2013... Are you really serious about what you just said or you again started blabbering....

All those dates should remind your "mentally disabled" mind what is in store, if India were to make this foolish mistake.

Openly supporting Bugti and his band of terrorists would be an attack on Pakistan's sovereignty and would be an act of war.
Well, that is for pakistan to decide.
Openly supporting kashmiri terrorists was not considered a provocation enough by us, but then thats us.

I would absolutely hate India to start a war.
If we ever wanted a war, I would rather provoke pakistan to start it, so that chinease dont get involved, international sympathy is with us.

Back
Top Bottom