What's new

Eurofighter Typhoon tranche 3

Do you really think we need US or European help to beat back the Arabs? Then you are highly mistaken. As the saying goes..."History repeats itself"

Last I recall you got 'Military Aid' from Uncle SAM to help your sorry *****. $ 3billion dollars on avg. per year of 'Military Aid' I recall and your telling me you dont need any sort of assistance to defend yourself. BS.

History will only repeat itself if one does not learn from it.

Saudi Arabia will receive 48 Eurofighter Typhoon T3 fighter, then crush the Israelis

Saudi Arabia will receive 48 Eurofighter Typhoon T3 fighter, then crush the Israelis

weren't you guys going to do that with the F-15's? :-)lol:JK)

Anyways, how much would this "Tranche 3" cost?

F_15SA Israel's problem

ــــــــــــــــــــــ
84 F-15SA Aircraft
170 APG-63(v)3 Active Electronically Scanned Array Radar (AESA) radar sets
193 F-110-GE-129 Improved Performance Engines
100 M61 Vulcan Cannons
100 Link-16 Multifunctional Information Distribution System/Low Volume Terminal (MIDS/LVT) and spares
193 LANTIRN Navigation Pods (3rd Generation-Tiger Eye)
338 Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing Systems (JHMCS)
462 AN/AVS-9 Night Vision Goggles (NVGS)
300 AIM-9X SIDEWINDER Missiles
25 Captive Air Training Missiles (CATM-9X)
25 Special Air Training Missiles (NATM-9X)
500 AIM-120C/7 Advanced Medium Range Air-to-Air Missiles (AMRAAM)
25 AIM-120 CATMs
1,000 Dual Mode Laser/Global Positioning System (GPS) Guided Munitions (500 lb)
1,000 Dual Mode Laser/GPS Guided Munitions (2000 lb)
1,100 GBU-24 PAVEWAY III Laser Guided Bombs (2000 lb)
1,000 GBU-31B V3 Joint Direct Attack Munitions (JDAM) (2000 lb)
1,300 CBU-105D/B Sensor Fuzed Weapons (SFW)/Wind-Corrected Munitions Dispenser (WCMD)
50 CBU-105 Inert
1,000 MK-82 500lb General Purpose Bombs
6,000 MK-82 500lb Inert Training Bombs
2,000 MK-84 2000lb General Purpose Bombs
2,000 MK-84 2000lb Inert Training Bombs
200,000 20mm Cartridges
400,000 20mm Target Practice Cartridges
400 AGM-84 Block II HARPOON Missiles
600 AGM-88B HARM Missiles
169 Digital Electronic Warfare Systems (DEWS)
158 AN/AAQ-33 Sniper Targeting Systems
169 AN/AAS-42 Infrared Search and Track (IRST) Systems
10 DB-110 Reconnaissance Pods
462 Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System Helmets
40 Remotely Operated Video Enhanced Receivers (ROVER)
80 Air Combat Maneuvering Instrumentation Pods.

:pakistan:
:pakistan:

I love Pakistan because they are our brothers

ITP TVC & EuroFighter - Fullscreen

Above is a very informative article regarding TVC & engine developments made through the development of EF2000 plane. The article mentions three configurations offering TVC in EF engines. The video posted which showed the TVC capability I think relates to the configuration mentioned in the article having "4 Degree of Freedom" or "4 DOF"; because the exit area too is shown to dilate/contract(~read the article)

This ain't the original article published; for my understanding I have amplified it with 3rd party articles too!!
; though still am struggling to read more about that perplexing Beam-Effect??

Sir ji MMRCA means multi role combat aircraft

And first two versions are for air superiority so only third version can fulfill requirement of MMRCA

bhai saab i think you are not understanding my question,i asked if EuroFighter wins the MMRCA (hypothetically) what version will the IAF be getting,basic model or this new one

Saudia has a lot of money to spend and they have hell strong inventory of aircrafts,munition and other related equipments .i was checking out their inventory few months back and i was like :woot:

but the things they required are :

1) Pilots dedication which usually lacks in Arab world (sorry to say but thats reality)

2) Less dependency on Americans,because logically defeat of Israel by Arab world is not in favor of uncle sam.
If you can recall your memory uncle sam refused to supply egypt with Bvr missiles and even a request for just dozen of f-15 by Egypt was put down by uncle sam just because of Israel so then how can they supply KSA with hundreds of f-15's without having countermeasures in case of another Israel-Arab war .they surely had something planned for KSAF f-15's also KSAF basis are flooded with Americans

Even today f-15's are maintained by Americans after every sortie

Yeah Right
F15 PDM

F15

Alsalam Aircraft Co. is honored to be chosen as the sole source for the Programmed Depot Maintenance (PDM) of one of the world's premier fighter aircraft - the Royal Saudi Air Force F15 Eagle. The role of the air superiority F15 Eagle is to clear the skies of enemy aircraft day or night, in any weather. The F15 has proven that it is indeed superior many times over with a combat record of 101 victories and zero defeats.

Alsalam Aircraft Co. works in partnership with the Royal Saudi Air Force and the United States Air Force to produce a totally refurbished, high quality product. The F15 PDM consists of over 200 multinational, highly skilled personnel with over 3500 years of combined experience in the aircraft maintenance industry. Each aircraft is disassembled to include removing wings, fuel tanks, and gears; then inspected, repaired or upgraded as necessary; and reassembled.

After a functional check flight the jet is given a new coat of paint and prepared for its return to its home base. We are making improvements on our processes daily, upgrading our facilities, and investing in the future to insure the Royal Saudi Air Force has the finest fleet of fighter aircraft in the world. We look forward to many years of close association with the Royal Saudi Air Force.

Alsalam, F-15 Prime Contractor
f15

Alsalam’s involvement in the F-15 program began in May of 1997 when Alsalam became a subcontractor to McDonnell Douglas Services. McDonnell Douglas had been the prime contractor for the U.S. Government administered Foreign Military Sale program since the mid 1980’s. The F-15 Technical Support Program, also referred to as The Peace Sun Program, is a direct commercial contract between Alsalam and Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Defense and Aviation. The Peace Sun Program was the largest Foreign Military Sale program ever in the Kingdom.

Under the Technical Support Program (TSP), Alsalam provides fully qualified manpower whose primary functions are to advise, augment and assist RSAF personnel, provide training and perform functions that are not typically available in the RSAF force structure. While the primary focus of this support is related to flight-line maintenance and highly technical system and component support on the F-15 C/D and F-15S aircraft, Alsalam is also responsible for the Operations and Maintenance of RSAF Lear Jets, G4 Gulf stream aircraft, RSAF Local Procurement as well as a great deal of professional and administrative support to various RSAF organizations. While the F-15 TSP program is managed and administered from Riyadh, our employees at nine (9) different RSAF air bases and/or installations throughout Saudi Arabia accomplish the real work on the program.

Due in large part to the hard work and dedication of the program employees, Alsalam’s role in the program has grown from only a handful subcontracted employees in 1997 to today where we are responsible for the entire program and more then 1,860 positions. As a result of the Alsalam and our employee’s performance under the current direct commercial contract for the F-15 TSP, which began October 1, 2001 and ends September 30, 2004, Alsalam has been notified that we will be the follow-on contractor for an additional three-year contract beginning October 1, 2004.

On a program the size, scope and complexity of the Peace Sun Program, Alsalam is faced with constant challenges to perform as well as abundant opportunities to succeed. Challenges will continue to present themselves and with the persistent effort of our employees and continued teamwork between Alsalam and the RSAF, Alsalam remains confident the Peace Sun Program will continue to be the benchmark that other TSP programs are measured against.

:: Alsalam Aircraft Web Site ::

bhai saab i think you are not understanding my question,i asked if EuroFighter wins the MMRCA (hypothetically) what version will the IAF be getting,basic model or this new one

Eurofighter Consortium is offering Tranche 3 version for MMRCA.

@ sqn 17

sorry but i didnot get the purpose of posting this article,can you help me in explaining what you posted?

????? ?????????? ??????????? : «?????? ????????»: ?????? ?????? ????? ????? ??? ????? ?????? (arabic)

use google translater

not just miltary air crafts

225659b.jpg

ke3a tanker
513568391379.jpg

B747

276340231248.jpg

896081553822.jpg

@ sqn 17

sorry but i didnot get the purpose of posting this article,can you help me in explaining what you posted?

Well you said that

i post this to tell you that saudi are capable to maintain support there aircraft

pl02.jpg

Well you said that

i post this to tell you that saudi are capable to maintain support there aircraft

pl02.jpg

well i don't know what these article says but i know a person who is an engineer by profession and works near one of the air bases of KSAF where f-15's are stationed he told me that f-15's after every sortie are maintained by Americans and there are many Americans present on KSAF airbases

Back
Top Bottom