What's new

Era of wars over, ready to resolve all issues with India: Pakistan

stick to the topic please or I will close this thread

No - write a novel, it might be the new twilight saga.

indians are so predictable.

Ohh it is well documented fact(no revisions required)....no one needs to alter history to soothe the egos.

But as expected this some thing your Pakistani education, will not even touch with a ten foot long pole...They will rather have you believing..that your ancestors came on camel back from Arabic/Persian lands and keel of Pakistan was laid..when Mohd. Bin Qasim stepped in to the Indian subcontinent...and it is "you" who were the ruling class in India.

I see this thread started with a statement from Pakistani and ending with them searching for identity.. I seriously feel sorry for you guys..

Our identity is set chief. There's no crisis on our sides thank God, but I'd like to know what happened to those Hindi speakers who do not understand if their should revive Sanskrit or keep speaking Hindi which is basically Urdu with some gov. meddling (Muslim creation).
Or those Kashmiri Muslims who don't know how they ended up in India when they were promised Pakistan, or those Dravidians who constantly fear Aryan culture is killing theirs.
Or those poor untouchables who don't know if they should leave Hinduism because of their lowly treatment.
And I'd like to know about those Sikhs aswell; have they decided on Khalistan yet; or will they risk another 80s scenario in Bharat?

We ruled over indians, and our clan dominated them for centuries.

Didn't do you much good, did it? After all those years of supposed domination....still struggling.... Not much of a rule & domination, me thinks!

Our identity is set chief. There's no crisis on our sides thank God, but I'd like to know what happened to those Hindi speakers who do not understand if their should revive Sanskrit or keep speaking Hindi which is basically Urdu with some gov. meddling (Muslim creation).
Or those Kashmiri Muslims who don't know how they ended up in India when they were promised Pakistan, or those Dravidians who constantly fear Aryan culture is killing theirs.
Or those poor untouchables who don't know if they should leave Hinduism because of their lowly treatment.
And I'd like to know about those Sikhs aswell; have they decided on Khalistan yet; or will they risk another 80s scenario in Bharat?

LoL, you killed it.

Our identity is set chief. There's no crisis on our sides thank God, but I'd like to know what happened to those Hindi speakers who do not understand if their should revive Sanskrit or keep speaking Hindi which is basically Urdu with some gov. meddling.
mega facepalm...urdu was an offshoot of the hindi language son.
what about sanskrit, I am a hindi speaker, and rest assured it is still used in all our rituals.

Or those Kashmiri Muslims who don't know how they ended up in India when they were promised Pakistan, or those Dravidians who constantly fear Aryan culture is killing theirs

the buf00nery is hilarious, kashmiri muslims do not want to be a part of pakistan. and those dravidians are at the forefront of creating weaponry India deploys against pakistan :lol:

Hindi is muslim creation??

Urdu = Hindi + Persian. None of them were Muslim contribution so you should thank ancient Persians and Hindus for giving you a language to speak, sonny..

Hindi is muslim creation??

Identity crisis. Don't you get it??

Man.. you guys are rewriting history with every post of yours.
Sanskrit was ancient language used in Vedas and other Hindu texts(like Latin used in early Christian texts), was very hard to understand..only the elite knew how to read and write the language.. where as Hindi(Hindustani) was the spoken language off the realm.

It is infact Urdu...which is a mixture of Hindi(the spoken language in the region), farsi and other Turkish and Persian languages..which the invaders brought with

So can I see India-Pakistan issues resolved in next 2-3 years.

Actually Pakistani army will not issues right now with resoving siachen issue atleast. The window of opportunity is very small may be next 2-3 months.

I am hoping one day, India and Pakistan will be two peaceful nuclear armed neighbours threatening nukes to another nations in world. That will be nightmare for developed countries.

Back
Top Bottom