What's new

Era of wars over, ready to resolve all issues with India: Pakistan

Again back to same old BS are we??..do I have to again tell you the tale of German war babies born to Russian fathers and violated mothers...tell your truth ..they are not this cocky about Russian victories.

Nobody wants to hear your life story. Maybe you will get some takers on FB.

lmao I rest my case. You have got nothing Rafi. Stop being proud of invaders and stop being proud of being side kicks.

Again at this point? Looks like the superior Bharti mind does not comprehend our relationship with the "invaders" :lol:

No thats what Zion Hamid wants you to believe and he has done a mighty fine job:lol:

Awe, another Zaid Hamid obsessionist :rolleyes: Don't worry man, he doesn't bite one bit, just sends 100s of millions of Bharti minds into paranoia and sleepless nights :victory1:

it is actually quite easy to fathom :tup:

Glad to know :woot: But I bet the superior Bharti intellect tells you something non-existent about that relationship :rofl:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

K, keep trolling peeps. I'm off :lazy2:

Nobody wants to hear your life story. Maybe you will get some takers on FB.

Au contraire..listen to it carefully, you might learn thing or two about your history/origins, some thing that your text books might have skipped.

It is like Christians in Karala claiming that we ruled pakistan for 200 yrs.

Now they are ruling afghanistan and iraq. daily bombing above using video game joy stick.

Glad to know :woot: But I bet the superior Bharti intellect tells you something non-existent about that relationship :rofl:

to be honest paaji, i don't really care what happened a few centuries ago. but I am glad the pakistani state realizes their martial race cannot solve it's issues with the meek hindus.

turns out the meek hindus are more than a match for the martial race (or at least their descendants)

Au contraire..listen to it carefully, you might learn thing or two about your history/origins, some thing that your text books might have skipped.

No - write a novel, it might be the new twilight saga.

indians are so predictable.

I see this thread started with a statement from Pakistani and ending with them searching for identity.. I seriously feel sorry for you guys..

Ok, lets take the words of Ancient Pakistanis and close the thread.. Status quo for Era of wars.. :woot:

I see this thread started with a statement from Pakistani and ended with them searching for identity.. I seriously feel sorry for you guys..

Having seen india, the feeling is mutual.

Back
Top Bottom