What's new

Enough with democracy, welcome martial law?

kisi ne 100 jute aur 100 pyaz khane wali kahani suni hai. pakistan ke halat pe ditto lagoo hoti hai. :coffee:

Pakistan is not under Marshal Law, nor is it being administered by a Martial Law Administrator -- nor will it likely ever in the near as well as distant future.

so relax........

Pakistanis -- stop electing crooks
well only thing, can stop crooks comming back into power is marshal law! our courts , our peoples, our politicians, all are in the market for grand sell, with some of them on with 50% discount!
well if there is no one, to handle the situation , thn surly it will be nato comming in with india, from all sides!
to collect the nukes, what you think PAKARMY will be sitting in thier barricks???

kisi ne 100 jute aur 100 pyaz khane wali kahani suni hai. pakistan ke halat pe ditto lagoo hoti hai. :coffee:

beta yeh khaniyon wali jagha nahi hai, appni khani kahein aur jaa kar sunna doo:argh:

Well actually both Advani and Manmohan Singh were born in Pakistan, but circumstances made them leave.
that was a joke mate!

WELL our so called current ruling "democratic party" (PPP) has had presidents of the party from only 1 family is that democracy (noway), every politician is corrupt they just put allegations on others to score votes but are working for the same purpose which is not hidden from us that is CORRUPTION.
Its high time now i prefer a military coup well here's something i got as an observer:
our country had a better economy with Musharraf, things were more under control, we had electricity, we behaved like humans, thing were progressing, our country's future was safe, if we look at todays students of pakistan we certainly see HELL at our doorstep because we realize the fact that Pakistan will fall in the hands of these ILLITERATE people, a reason why a majority of educated people have left pakistan because they are not given their right, the problem of Pakistan is that RIGHT PEOPLE ARE PLACED IN THE WRONG PLACES AND WRONG PEOPLE ARE PLACED IN THE RIGHT PLACES.

35,000 soldiers and 65,000 civilians/refugees.Get your facts right kid.Though would you help me remember the name of the dictator who refused to give the government to the rightly elected politician and called civil obedience if power was given to the other one!?Maybe you can help me!

I would put it just like Iskandar Mirza did:With 15% literacy(in this case 45%) we are trying to run a Constitution which requires 70% literacy - This is the basis of all our troubles.

My only point issss
"Civilian Govt Gandi hai tu Military Govt. mai b koi Surkhab k Par nai lagay hoye"
infact jb Military Govt mai aati hai tu apni basic responsibilities say "out of focus" ho jati hai... The Best and Sincere way for the Military / Security Agencies iss: If any politician is corrupt then gathered the proff/evidence, go to the courts (rather than black mailing those politicians and creating another King's Party) and get them guilty as charged.

My only point issss
"Civilian Govt Gandi hai tu Military Govt. mai b koi Surkhab k Par nai lagay hoye"
infact jb Military Govt mai aati hai tu apni basic responsibilities say "out of focus" ho jati hai... The Best and Sincere way for the Military / Security Agencies iss: If any politician is corrupt then gathered the proff/evidence, go to the courts (rather than black mailing those politicians and creating another King's Party) and get them guilty as charged.
The problems faced by all 3 great dictatorships in pakistan were Roatation. Of. Command, all 3 were stuck in the middle of no where?
If any of them had formed any roatation of command then they never have to lost their command on power?
Now its a time for them to set up a command , with Roatation , so that non of them stayes more thn what it, is required .
I think , this time they are going to work as a council or a commitee , which will bring smart & eligegible professinals for work , with specific time & targets.
You can check how & where pakistan was standing economicly, defensivly, & with law & order in the country,durring all those 3 marshall laws!
I heartly hope, may god bring ray of light , into your good eyes, & you can see “ the SURKHAB” key pAR! Because its hard to see them, if there is a. Thunder strom of crouption & hate?

I really love this, song & the band, infact I did atended there gig in bangkok in year 1996!
But my dear mate,
Pakistans problems are not going to solve, with this song?
Or even with IMRAN,s MUSICAL jalsaa -cum concertes, there is no authority left in pakistan,& surly after, this new prime minster,s oath things are bound to get worse, by mionorty votes PPP is nt going anywhere, infact they areheading towards a big accident with this politisized judiciary!
Surly after that , you will see , who will be crying non-stop, because after that there will be only hard fauji long boots will be waiting for everyone!

i will suggest to MOD's :mod: to add a opinion poll , it would be interesting to see if people support democracy or martial law

I really love this, song & the band, infact I did atended there gig in bangkok in year 1996!
But my dear mate,
Or even with IMRAN,s MUSICAL jalsaa -cum concertes, there is no authority left in pakistan,& surly after, this new prime minster,s oath things are bound to get worse, by mionorty votes PPP is nt going anywhere, infact they areheading towards a big accident with this politisized judiciary!
Surly after that , you will see , who will be crying non-stop, because after that there will be only hard fauji long boots will be waiting for everyone!
First of all Judiciary is not politicized secondly where Pakistan is going is now going towards becoming a society based on Justice because finally thanks to the brave CJ first time in history the corrupt mafia of politicians and Armed Forces are feeling scared

First of all Judiciary is not politicized secondly where Pakistan is going is now going towards becoming a society based on Justice because finally thanks to the brave CJ first time in history the corrupt mafia of politicians and Armed Forces are feeling scared
May be its not for you, but its now in international media! Try to google it!
Its the judiciary , which is singing PTI & PMLn song, to save his croupt kid, for this he is pushing pakistan towards kaos!
Well , thanks for your kind but very wishfull , opinion!

But my dear mate,

Even if we have martial law we need a veneer of democracy or some in the west will use it as a stick to beat Pakistan with that we are not a democracy

Even if we have martial law we need a veneer of democracy or some in the west will use it as a stick to beat Pakistan with that we are not a democracy
With american plans to leave afghanistan & its later plans for Iran , they need a strong govt in power from which they can get, required actions, also west needs a pakistan , which is more active in the region, they all certainly don't want to see, more of their aid-money stolen & sent back to their banks, with a pakistani account title?
We have already seen & felt , great morale & financial willingness, by CHINA & RUSSIA!
Surly the comming future, is more dependent on asia, then EUrope & america.
Old times, & old style of foriegn affairs are finishing fast, economy bassed relationships are taking place, every where?
With only. Surplus economy on our back, we are ready to cross , any river , sea, or hilltop , even with blood.
Its dicipline , & it take some time to , be some where, on the world stage!
Just check , after long financial restrictions, how can Countries like , VIETNAM are , doing good on their fianancial ,& foriegn affairs ? Check american trade with vietnam, this year?
Did vietnam, bowed to west or america? No.
So it , takes strong belive & will to, reach the spot , where power start to give respect, & admiration, when a country takes a stand on the bassis of principles?
If we don't , let traitors runaway like , before !
Other can't find a cause , to harm us?

With american plans to leave afghanistan & its later plans for Iran , they need a strong govt in power from which they can get, required actions, also west needs a pakistan , which is more active in the region, they all certainly don't want to see, more of their aid-money stolen & sent back to their banks, with a pakistani account title?
We have already seen & felt , great morale & financial willingness, by CHINA & RUSSIA!
Surly the comming future, is more dependent on asia, then EUrope & america.
Old times, & old style of foriegn affairs are finishing fast, economy bassed relationships are taking place, every where?
With only. Surplus economy on our back, we are ready to cross , any river , sea, or hilltop , even with blood.
Its dicipline , & it take some time to , be some where, on the world stage!
Just check , after long financial restrictions, how can Countries like , VIETNAM are , doing good on their fianancial ,& foriegn affairs ? Check american trade with vietnam, this year?
Did vietnam, bowed to west or america? No.
So it , takes strong belive & will to, reach the spot , where power start to give respect, & admiration, when a country takes a stand on the bassis of principles?
If we don't , let traitors runaway like , before !
Other can't find a cause , to harm us?

Mate after all that you are suggesting we should ally with America?

Back
Top Bottom