What's new

Enough with democracy, welcome martial law?

if you & your legs are dangerous for your own family, better give sacrifice of your legs, live on wheel chairs!

No I would rather kill the person who is breaking my legs each time and raise my children's in a civilized manner forever.

No for military rule as their job role is different and they are bloody good in that job

No I would rather kill the person who is breaking my legs each time and raise my children's in a civilized manner forever.

No for military rule as their job role is different and they are bloody good in that job
thanks for your opinion!
but pakistan cant be given to those, who misuse it everytime!
time will tell, who is going to be what!
good luck!

For starters there were never consistent democracy in Pakistan. Give democracy a shot for atleast 15 years continuously. And stop poking your army's nose in day to day affair.

For starters there were never consistent democracy in Pakistan. Give democracy a shot for atleast 15 years continuously. And stop poking your army's nose in day to day affair.
stop telling us, what we should do, no we dont want to be end up , like indian army with 3 days of ammo to fight!
remember your, gone army chief???
its enough, for us that pakistan is sent to the nearest of its ends in dam , 4 years!
i think you, like to see it, destroyed in 15 picess?

Yea! and 15 years are enough for them to completly destroy our economy? convert us into a completly instable nation? bring us into the state of civil war? Sory! No need of such democracy and don't have any better candidate who can change things even in 15 years. election under military is a lot better option.

stop telling us, what we should do, no we dont want to be end up , like indian army with 3 days of ammo to fight!

Sir I am compelled to correct you. It was 2 days ammo. But we are not sure if that was for a two front or one front war lol

Yea! and 15 years are enough for them to completly destroy our economy? convert us into a completly instable nation? bring us into the state of civil war? Sory! No need of such democracy and don't have any better candidate who can change things even in 15 years. election under military is a lot better option.

But still yaar it is rather a nice feeling to see even one corrupt PM get kicked lol

Sir I am compelled to correct you. It was 2 days ammo. But we are not sure if that was for a two front or one front war lol

But still yaar it is rather a nice feeling to see even one corrupt PM get kicked lol
agreed with your this statment!
nevermind i gave, 1 more day , from myself!

This could make anyone CRY!

I've heard a million pakistanis cry and moan that. I'd raher die than have that. No compulsion.
The tortures i have gone through are undescribable, i''d never want the future genrations to see the same

ofcourse I didn't suggest force learning in Madrissah but what I said was that everywhere people do learn second and third international languages... and believe me it will open up more ideas to our people- good healthy activity !!

agreed with your this statment!
nevermind i gave, 1 more day , from myself![/QUOTE

]Dont worry about Indian Army. They never interrupted and interfered in country's democratic matters. They have 1971 in their account. What about your army. destroyed democratic fabric of the country , lost almost half of the nation in 1971 and bring bad name for backing terrorists to the country? Having army like Pakistan is dream for every rival country.

ENOUGH with DEMOCRAZY, WELLCOME MARTIAL LAW!
Dear friends,
Its about time, we should stop wasting our emotions, our taxes, our lives to this stupid , shamefull, croupted , lawlessnes kind of DEMOCRAZY!
Instead , we should wellcome local bodies Made ,civil-army basseD , revolutionized martail-law.
Because in 64 years of the , history of pakistan, it was our , 3 patriotic genrls who devloped our country , our politicians allways brought us, shame.
Don't troll, & don't let anyone troll!
Compare & discuss the subject, with power to listen others!
Good luck , & thanks!

You are right & I support Martial Law. Only in the Military rule Pakistan has moved forward & was a stable country where as Democracy has always taken Pakistan back in the past & it has only brought pain & hate in Pakistan. Even today I will love to see Pak Army taking over & crush all the corrupt culprits for good. I pray Pak Army takes over soon & saves Pakistan from all the crises.

Democracy only works if you have a high literacy rate, other wise people will just vote for the same corrupt people. Either condition votes to only people who have been to college or hope for a benevolent dictator.

karachi is gone to gutters .... I welcome anyone who can bring absolute peace ..

well not to just anyone- give PTI a chance in centre- I strongly believe MQM can repair its bad image if workout- although bad habits dont go that easy- but I still believe that ImranKhan can work out a solution of deweaponzing Karachi and put the security situation back to just verbal fights !!

To what end? You have elections but you don't have democratic rule - the military kicks out or neuters elected leaders as it pleases and Pakistan's culture doesn't support minority rights. (If it did then ordinary citizens would be demonstrating to support the Ahmadi community from violence.)

As i said its a long process , a decade or 2 may be !!? people are more aware than past we have a very very vibrant and out of control media. Recent development in our political scene is the emergence of PTI .. We had A (1) news channel till the beganing of 21st century. Also most importantly people are very well aware of interference of military in pakistani politics not many will support this time also most importantly Parliament has more powers than ever.

Back
Top Bottom