What's new

Enough with democracy, welcome martial law?

Mate after all that you are suggesting we should ally with Iran?
Frist thing we need to do, is our own unity?
Divide or announce, a province on a district level , to make a localy. Elected adminstration govern it, with great pace & transparancy, also to cut down , the un-logical slogans of different, eithinic entities?
I think, we should have a balance of relationships with everyone?
Its certainly in pakistans own interests to have a stable & safe IRAN, & we should make it clear to everyone that , we will never. Support. Any militry action against IRAN at any stage, at any time!
If India can buy & sell , anything from IRAN , pakistan have the same right to do so?
Thn we could go ahead , with IRAN in the vast fields of trade , industry, infrastaucture, energy sector, culture , & tourism, which can boost our mutal economies?
We can give IRAN, a land route towards china, we can devlop joint railway projects, with 3 countries alltogather?
More in mind bt, we,ll discuss it later , I am on my way , to home on sky train.

Divide or announce, a province on a district level , to make a localy. Elected adminstration govern it, with great pace & transparancy, also to cut down , the un-logical slogans of different, eithinic entities?
Its certainly in pakistans own interests to have a stable & safe IRAN, & we should make it clear to everyone that , we will never. Support. Any militry action against IRAN at any stage, at any time!
If India can buy & sell , anything from IRAN , pakistan have the same right to do so?
Thn we could go ahead , with IRAN in the vast fields of trade , industry, infrastaucture, energy sector, culture , & tourism, which can boost our mutal economies?
We can give IRAN, a land route towards china, we can devlop joint railway projects, with 3 countries alltogather?
More in mind bt, we,ll discuss it later , I am on my way , to home on sky train.

Yea but we should not ally with America

Yea but we should not ally with America
Also we shouldn't be anti-america, like china,s relationship with america, that's a good example?
We don't need to be, unneccry anti-american, we still need american support , on many issues, yes bt , yes we shouldn't be , bullied by ameriica , every thn & now & they should respect us?
We can still do , great things for the peace in the world!

democracy is not for pakistan. its for civilised nations. pakistan needs danda raj. there are some sardars in pakistan still left. make an army out of them and make sardar your head of army and a hindu politician your prime minister and foregn policy maker. you will see sardars will make your country illegal weapon free and secure border and hindus will make friendship with all important countries and your country will be on the path of glory.

democracy is not for pakistan. its for civilised nations. pakistan needs danda raj. there are some sardars in pakistan still left. make an army out of them and make sardar your head of army and a hindu politician your prime minister and foregn policy maker. you will see sardars will make your country illegal weapon free and secure border and hindus will make friendship with all important countries and your country will be on the path of glory.

Is this your idea of being civilized?

Lol, that was a good attempt at humour. I dont think people here will appreciate it. :)

Make a hindu our P.M, :lol: why are you making fun of yourself by giving such suggestions.

Yes it is funny if you read the article...

Very pathetic title.
Anyway,
Just one line.
There is no substitute of democracy.
How true! People will not understand that one leader with screwed up intentions is enough for the whole country to go to dogs in a dictatorship...

I guess they have not been familiar with history!

to make a localy. Elected adminstration govern it, with great pace & transparancy, also to cut down , the un-logical slogans of different, eithinic entities?

This statement contradicts the whole concept you have percolated till this page... I hope you understand..

Also we shouldn't be anti-america, like china,s relationship with america, that's a good example?
We don't need to be, unneccry anti-american, we still need american support , on many issues, yes bt , yes we shouldn't be , bullied by ameriica , every thn & now & they should respect us?
We can still do , great things for the peace in the world!
The problem is some guys cannot see anything in between 1 and 0, but as always it is always in between..

Lol, that was a good attempt at humour. I dont think people here will appreciate it. :)

i personally would support a hindu over a muslim leader if he was better equipped and more honest....no problem

many of the hindus in Pakistan (hindus which would qualify as ''untouchables'' in india and likely be thrashed and humiliated in that country) are very patriotic and hard-working people who are proud to call themselves Pakistanis....there have been many capable and distiguished ones - i believe one of the most respected (now retired) supreme court officials was a hindu -- forgot his name

i personally would support a hindu over a muslim leader if he was better equipped and more honest....no problem

many of the hindus in Pakistan (hindus which would qualify as ''untouchables'' in india and likely be thrashed and humiliated in that country) are very patriotic and hard-working people who are proud to call themselves Pakistanis
Yes and even though they are as patriotic as anyone in Pakistan or they are better than anyone in the scene they cannot represent your nation because your nation is too bolded on certain ideologies (Islamic republic of Pakistan)

Yes and even though they are as patriotic as anyone in Pakistan or they are better than anyone in the scene they cannot represent your nation because your nation is too bolded on certain ideologies (Islamic republic of Pakistan)

yeah but at least in Islamic Republic of Pakistan they dont have to deal with the things they WOULD HAVE in ''secular democratic shining hindustan''

I watched a documentary about these ''untouchables'' (as you call them)

When they go to a shop to buy a drink they have to stand last in line and then they are delibarately served them with unwashed cups. Also one dalit was mugged and bashed in the street and then urinated on. In a rural area, dalit was thrashed to death for using a ''brahmin water pump''...hell - they dont even share water from the same jug.

Its the most bizare thing ive seen. these guys have it bad.

hindus in Pakistan are typically from these under-privileged ''castes'' so therefore they are glad to be in Pakistan where (despite other issues) they dont face this kind of daily humiliation and they can live with some dignity

but why do i need to waste my time convincing a bunch of shmucks

Yes it is funny if you read the article...

How true! People will not understand that one leader with screwed up intentions is enough for the whole country to go to dogs in a dictatorship...

I guess they have not been familiar with history!

This statement contradicts the whole concept you have percolated till this page... I hope you understand..

The problem is some guys cannot see anything in between 1 and 0, but as always it is always in between..
well come to pakistan, you will know , all it means!
or become a pakistani?
i guss, thn you will understandThe problem is some guys cannot see anything in between 1 and 0, but as always it is always in between
or are you talking about your poor army cheif ?who get wacked by your croupt politicians???

Very pathetic title.
Anyway,
Just one line.
There is no substitute of democracy.
dont you say this in public, specialy in punjab!
maybe peoples going to burn you out, cause they are really fed up with this, stupid system of governence, where only all the croupts have the right to rule!
btw this democrazy , looks more thn pathetic!

Back
Top Bottom