What's new

Energy Marriage - Saudi Arabia and India

Tihamah brother please calm down. I know it is frustrating to see your country attacked with lies and BS in every turn by everyone in the world but do as I do I just cringe provide numbers and evidence and end the bashing for today and wait for tomorrow's bash and so on and so forth. You have to learn to keep your emotions at the door when you enter this forum because if you don't your hair will go grey and you will grow horns by the ignorance and outright stupidity of most people here who hate you simply because you are alive and there are many of this type here.

Tihamah brother what you do is provide the evidence you can and watch that person bash and attack again for a few posts and then he will get bored and leave because he realized he couldn't bury the naked truth in front of him.

And to people understand Tihamah's point of view here when he says "Jealousy" you see if one thing Saudis know is that they are hated in this entire world east, west, north, south we wouldn't be surprised if even Aliens would stereotype us and hate us and believe in all the lies said in a day to day bases in media and all the BS we go through. It is not easy being Saudi on this earth because not a single person on Earth likes you even, we are simply hated by everyone and as far as we as people know we have done nothing wrong and this translates automatically as "Jealousy". It is enough that each Saudis that goes to any other country tries his best to hide that fact that he is Saudi as to get some respect by people who once they find out what you are they are quickly to look at you as if you killed their entire family.

i'm calm :), i do understand you perfectly and i know, btw i tried to leave a visitor message or a PM, but i can't until i reach 50 replies, any way thanks for the advice.

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

I apologize for my remarks. I just get very angry at the way our people are treated in some parts of the Middle East.
it is ok, but your people are not treated bad, you can ask any pakistani lived here for years.

India and Saudi Arabia relationship have only one way forward and that's up :tup:

We don't want to interfere in Saudi Arabia or its polices or politics.

Its just a good relationship for the betterment of both countries and our people.

Saudis can't ignore India's importance and we need oil and their support. Its a win win partnership.

It's Organization of Islamic Conference.

Yes it is, thank you. India wants to join it and so we shall, sooner than later. We want our voice heard on that forum regardless of how effective or ineffective it maybe.

. The Saudis are dancing yet again to the American tune.

Whats new. You hit the nail on the head. I have no issue with Saudi despots doing what they want. I just want Pakistan to do what is in its interest. I will start a new thread in the future because I think we have far more to gain by having friendly relations with Israel. It is for the sensitivities of Arabs that we have made an enemy in Israel who assists Indians. We have no problem with Israel.
I want those Pakistanis that feel some loyalty to these despots to realise that we have no duty whatsoever to Saudis.

you are trying to discuss things seriously with trolls, it is simply jealousy and envy nothing else, we make jealouse haters squirm in their seats by our influence and power we make friends and brothers smile by them as well.

That's simply not true. The people whose country is named after a single family that is a proxy for Americans is a lackey of Americans

Whats new. You hit the nail on the head. I have no issue with Saudi despots doing what they want. I just want Pakistan to do what is in its interest. I will start a new thread in the future because I think we have far more to gain by having friendly relations with Israel. It is for the sensitivities of Arabs that we have made an enemy in Israel who assists Indians. We have no problem with Israel.
I want those Pakistanis that feel some loyalty to these despots to realise that we have no duty whatsoever to Saudis.

Wait a second. if Pakistan is not recognizing Israel for Arabs. BUT according to your logic Arabs are friends with Israel.. then.....Augh nothing makes sense but I guess that is the Aryanians logic, Is it non-existent.

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

That's simply not true. The people whose country is named after a single family that is a proxy for Americans is a lackey of Americans

We have no problems with its name why do you?? Do you know Saudi Arabia better than its people?? But hey Aryanians logic. everything is possible there.

Saudi Arabia have never been colonised to be independent...so you need to get few courses in the basics of history, also it is well knowon globally indians are literally been slaves to the UK and europeans in general, actually every single indian i have seen always dreams about getting a visa to the UK and become a loyal subject to the queen, i know the truth hurts but you need to get over it.

its enough to tell you that the brits colonised the whole indian subcontinent with only 20.000 troops, one of the funniest jokes of history, 20.000 can conquer hundreds of millions lol.

Your Arab countries :rofl: your borders were drawn by a ruler and pencil by western powers. These "countries" were then given to kings :rofl: as a reward for being lackeys to western powers I think you need to revisit some history books

Your Arab countries :rofl: your borders were drawn by a ruler and pencil by western powers. These "countries" were then given to kings :rofl: as a reward for being lackeys to western powers I think you need to revisit some history books

WoW. Even siding with indians against us. Damn man you sure got some deep problems with us. You should go see a Therapist man ASAP it can be dangerous.

I don't want to drag Israel into this discussion. Suffice it to say that the Palestinians are not some football we can toss around to score points. Our support for the Palestinian cause stands on its own merit as a humanitarian cause. It has nothing to do with pleasing or displeasing anyone else.

As for the Saudi-American relationship, I feel for the new Saudis. KSA is in the same situation as Pakistan where previous rulers have dug such a deep grave and forged such strong dependence on the Americans that it is hard for the new generation to extricate themselves. Modern Saudis know that Zionists hold America by the b*lls and that the Zionist media has created such a negative image of Arabs around the world. However, because of the idiocy of past kings, they are stuck in this marriage with America.

Let it be clear to Saudia & other Middle East countries, if you can have relations & business with Pakistan's arch rivals, than Pakistan can also build up relations with Israel & Pakistan can get million times more benifit as Israel has huge influence in the world & is advanced country in terms of development & hi technology.

Exactly I am happy that people from Pakistan on this forum see Saudi parasite Zionist family for what they are that is American lackeys. Also these Arab slaves of that unholy family who are coming on this site are showing their true colours

Yet you are forwarding and towing Ameriki propaganda & deception!

You are misguided about Saudi Arabia and regional balance of power.

I don't want to drag Israel into this discussion. Suffice it to say that the Palestinians are not some football we can toss around to score points. Our support for the Palestinian cause stands on its own merit as a humanitarian cause. It has nothing to do with pleasing or displeasing anyone else.

As for the Saudi-American relationship, I feel for the new Saudis. KSA is in the same situation as Pakistan where previous rulers have dug such a deep grave and forged such strong dependence on the Americans that it is hard for the new generation to extricate themselves. Modern Saudis know that Zionists hold America by the b*lls and that the Zionist media has created such a negative image of Arabs around the world. However, because of the idiocy of past kings, they are stuck in this marriage with America.

Thank you. King Fahad got us into deep $hit we have a strong Pro-American lobby in our government that is decreasing in strength by the day as well. There are many things that people just don't bother to know about, all they do is bluagh blaugh blaugh out of their A$$.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Yet you are forwarding and towing Ameriki propaganda & deception!

You are misguided about Saudi Arabia and regional balance of power.

BATMAn do not bother please. Aryan_B is having that time of the month.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Also these Arab slaves of that unholy family who are coming on this site are showing their true colours

Am I purple?? I like purple...

, if you want to go work with israel go ahead.
but let tell you some thing, there is a country called mauritania on the western cost of africa, in the 90's they rushed to israel opening an embassy and recognizing israel....
do you know what they got in return? 10 land cruisers that equipped to fight desert locusts lol.

so if pakistan want to have relations with israel, let pakistania go ahead (though i don't recommend it for them) they will not get any thing from them, probably they will get another 10 land cruisers paid for by US tax-payers money.......but what is the price? you lose your deeds in front of Allah and you will lose in this life as well, i'm not speaking for pakistanis brothers here, but i'm sure they think the same about israel.

You are so sick. You re telling us not to deal with Israelis and you are telling us that we will suffer in front of God. What about you and that sick fat ugly mothers that you call your kings/princes who are the best allies of Israel and America

You are so sick. You re telling us not to deal with Israelis and you are telling us that we will suffer in front of God. What about you and that sick fat ugly mothers that you call your kings/princes who are the best allies of Israel and America

It is always beyond amazing how outsiders who never ever been to Saudi Arabia or have been but never stayed long enough start talking like they know the country inside and out more than the people living in it themselves.

Back
Top Bottom