What's new

Eliminate all threats to India, US tells Pakistan

As i said East pakistan is your own problem .. we didnt train in our land.. East Pakistan is a baseless argument from your end... They are not called terrorist and it is an uprising ...

Are you sure this isn't a crap but a fact and everybody will believe in it. :)

Did those people came to your gates flooding asking you to support them? No one is asking for your help.. so you can stop everything and sit quitely

who asked for your help in East Pakistan??? You have to look at it from both prospectives before giving some baseless argument.

unrest in Kashmir is not just because of Pakistan, it is in Indian Kashmir, unless we sent thousands of Pakistanis to act like Kashmiris

The flooding of people is not an excuse for cross border terrorism.

Why is not a execuse?? If there are millions come flooding into our border asking for safety and place in our land.. it is our responsibility .. I can give a example.. You are head of a group.. If there is a problem in the group and people are coming to your help... will you sit quietly and say this is not my problem.. you will act right?.. If they are not asking for you help and you are still acting then they will laugh at you because you are not needed there in the first case..

well we could say that LET were people fighting for freedom of Kashmiris. I don't support them, but seems you've justified terrorism for me.

Don't you know it is legitimate to support "uprising". Name any movement inside IOK or India as uprising and support it.

You obviously can't support terrorism but you can support uprising. All you have to do it is to give it the name of uprising. ;)

Hope you got it. :D

who asked for your help in East Pakistan??? You have to look at it from both prospectives before giving some baseless argument.

The same people of East pakistan who came flooding at our gates.. You can give your prospective because i am not able to understand what prospect you are talking? India intervened when your people came to our border because your own army is committing genocide in your land on your own people..

The same people of East pakistan who came flooding at our gates.. You can give your prospective because i am not able to understand what prospect you are talking? India intervened when your people came to our border because your own army is committing genocide in your land on your own people..

OK. Got it. We shouldn't support terrorism in India but just uprisings. I agree to your logic. :lol:

Why is not a execuse?? If there are millions come flooding into our border asking for safety and place in our land.. it is our responsibility .. I can give a example.. You are head of a group.. If there is a problem in the group and people are coming to your help... will you sit quietly and say this is not my problem.. you will act right?.. If they are not asking for you help and you are still acting then they will laugh at you because you are not needed there in the first case..

So you agree india did cross border terrorism....Anyway
In addition, the Azad Kashmir government manages relief camps for refugees from Indian-administered Kashmir, the bulk of whom arrived after the situation on the Indian side worsened in 1989. Many more of the refugees (roughly 1.5 million) live elsewhere in Azad Kashmir and throughout Pakistan.
UNHCR | Refworld | Freedom in the World 2008 - Kashmir [Pakistan]

that's a pretty stupid question... it's a PROXY war. according to us its you who are to blame and for you it's vice versa.

Do you know about the large amounts Indian made weapons seized by the PA found in SWAT?

edit: mjnaushad's point: BLA!

Each and every terrorist around the world use Kalashnikov rifles,so does that mean Russia is promoting terror worldwide,this is the evidence u brag about every time,thats the same reason why GoP fail to send a dossier to India every time

ever heard of a march called Muzzafarabad Chalo???

In which people were going to come "flooding to our gates" but were fired upon by controlling forces.

well we could say that LET were people fighting for freedom of Kashmiris. I don't support them, but seems you've justified terrorism for me.

LeT are created by ISI to integrate JK with Pakistan.. they are not the own uprising of people of JK.. infact lot of proof exist that they only created uprising in JK because of the orders for ISI.. how can you equate LeT with LTTE? and i haven't justified terrorism. Terrorism either LTTE or Let has to be eliminated.. I said my blood boils for the people of Tamil in srilanka and not for those who raised the arms i believe in diplomacy and peace talks at any point of time...

Each and every terrorist around the world use Kalashnikov rifles,so does that mean Russia is promoting terror worldwide,this is the evidence u brag about every time,thats the same reason why GoP fail to send a dossier to India every time

Tell me how the hell did an Indian guns end up in Swat (PAKISTAN!) in the hands of people fighting the Pak army?

co-incidence?

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

LeT are created by ISI to integrate JK with Pakistan.. they are not the own uprising of people of JK.. infact lot of proof exist that they only created uprising in JK because of the orders for ISI.. how can you equate LeT with LTTE? and i haven't justified terrorism. Terrorism either LTTE or Let has to be eliminated.. I said my blood boils for the people of Tamil in srilanka and not for those who raised the arms i believe in diplomacy and peace talks at any point of time...

when did I say they were the uprising of people?

They are supporters of the uprising in J&K

I'd love to carry on this cat and mouse game but I'd much rather go do something else, happy debating!

Tell me how the hell did an Indian guns end up in Swat (PAKISTAN!) in the hands of people fighting the Pak army?

co-incidence?

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

when did I say they were the uprising of people?

They are supporters of the uprising in J&K

I'd love to carry on this cat and mouse game but I'd much rather go do something else, happy debating!

Planted by ISI.... !

@mjnaushad.
Bye bro. :)

@Jungibaaz

Leave it bro. It is like what many Bharatis say Tum karo to piyar aur hum karain to balat... So leave it. What we have to do is to not give any kind of support for terrorism in India but just give full support to "uprisings". ;)

OK. Guys see you tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom