What's new

Eliminate all threats to India, US tells Pakistan

Sure thing!

Take our nukes.
Take back the f-16s.
We'll give our jf-17s to China
Our ships will no longer defend Pakistani waters, we'll send them to look for Noah's ark. :rofl:
We'll use our tanks to make a monster truck rally!:devil:

And.... We shall now be a peaceful, harmless demoCRAZY.

all thanks to you :usflag:

Its not needed you do all these.. It is enough if you can stop the terrorist activities/training that is happening in your soil...In case you want to fight don't do proxy war but declare war directly

Eliminate all threats to Pakistan through Indian proxy terrorism..Pak should tell USA

But it is not happening under current situation, whereby India is growing leaps and bound economically.

You should have thought this in 1971....When India was supporting cross border terrorism.

now taste your own medicine.

During that time we thought for a while and then we figured that it is not a terrorism but an uprising in your own land.. First of all we didnt raise them or train them from our land..secondly lot of your citizen(East Pakistan) where flooding at our gates ... so we have to answer them ..... it is not the same with kashmir.... If people of Kashmir are flooding at your gates then we can talk about your medicine...

During that time we thought for a while and then we figured that it is not a terrorism but an uprising in your own land.. First of all we didnt raise them or train them from our land..secondly lot of your citizen(East Pakistan) where flooding at our gates ... so we have to answer them ..... it is not the same with kashmir.... If people of Kashmir are flooding at your gates then we can talk about your medicine...
Indian trained and equipped terrorist. RAWs terrorist activity is known to the world. Be it Ease Pakistan or LTTE in Srilanka. So its your own medicine. The flooding of people is not an excuse for cross border terrorism.

same for you..we'll stop when you stop

Can you give some proof that we are going proxy war a neutral one.. i can give hell lot of proof a neutral one that you are doing proxy.. a simple example.. Mr. Mushraff did admit and latter backtracked :D

similar to J&K??
we'll support extremist elements in J&K and then we'll stop and realise that it's not our fault but your fault.

Can you give some proof that we are going proxy war a neutral one.. i can give hell lot of proof a neutral one that you are doing proxy.. a simple example.. Mr. Mushraff did admit and latter backtracked :D

that's a pretty stupid question... it's a PROXY war. according to us its you who are to blame and for you it's vice versa.

Do you know about the large amounts Indian made weapons seized by the PA found in SWAT?

edit: mjnaushad's point: BLA!

that's a pretty stupid question... it's a PROXY war. according to us its you who are to blame and for you it's vice versa.

Do you know about the large amounts Indian made weapons seized by the PA found in SWAT?

edit: mjnaushad's point: BLA!
Those ammo and weapons were for humanitarian aid in Afghanistan. Silly boy.

Yaaaa, for eliminating all the threats you guys need to see inside Pakistan first instead of outside.
And as long as "All threats, Very Soon" is conncerned, lets see in future, time will tell the results.

Obviously time will tell. I also said very "soon". We would definitely eliminate threats for our "dear" neighbor. ;)

Indian trained and equipped terrorist. RAWs terrorist activity is known to the world. Be it Ease Pakistan or LTTE in Srilanka. So its your own medicine.

As i said East pakistan is your own problem .. we didnt train in our land.. East Pakistan is a baseless argument from your end... They are not called terrorist and it is an uprising ...

secondly LTTE != Terrorist .. Terrorist are non state actors who dont belong to JK... Main aim of them is to integrate JK with Pakistan which doesnt hold any base nor any good.. Where as LTTE were fighting for there own existence in there own Land... LTTE they are tamil people who where there from day one.. If you see a major group of people ill treating a minor group so you want them die for no good? Any heartless person wont do that .. still we fought with them and we lost a leader.. We did fight them :agree:... we helped srilanka in vanquishing them.. Though my blood is boiling as i am a tamil

similar to J&K??
we'll support extremist elements in J&K and then we'll stop and realise that it's not our fault but your fault.

Did those people came to your gates flooding asking you to support them? No one is asking for your help.. so you can stop everything and sit quitely

As i said East pakistan is your own problem .. we didnt train in our land.. East Pakistan is a baseless argument from your end... They are not called terrorist and it is an uprising ...

secondly LTTE != Terrorist .. Terrorist are non state actors who dont belong to JK... Main aim of them is to integrate JK with Pakistan which doesnt hold any base nor any good.. Where as LTTE were fighting for there own existence in there own Land... LTTE they are tamil people who where there from day one.. If you see a major group of people ill treating a minor group so you want them die for no good? Any heartless person wont do that .. still we fought with them and we lost a leader.. We did fight them :agree:... we helped srilanka in vanquishing them.. Though my blood is boiling as i am a tamil

well we could say that LET were people fighting for freedom of Kashmiris. I don't support them, but seems you've justified terrorism for me.

Back
Top Bottom