What's new

Eliminate all threats to India, US tells Pakistan

Sorry we can not eliminate US and its proxy terrorists including Headley .

Please hand them over yourself to India

Headley??

His real name is Dawood Gilani ,a relative of ur Prime minister Mr Gilani .

Dawood Gilani was trained by ISI and operated for Hapiz syed.

Pak asks US formally to mediate Kashmir dispute[/url]

And this one makes it how many times?? I kind of stopped countring after the millionth rejection by the US

I actually find it quite stupid on part of GoP asking for mediation. By definition, mediation is requested by both the parties and can not be asked by one side.

Headley??

His real name is Dawood Gilani ,a relative of ur Prime minister Mr Gilani .

Dawood Gilani was trained by ISI and operated for Hapiz syed.
Lol they are relatives so they are guilty? I don't know whats the purpose of your post.

Trained by ISI. yeah right. ISI is a fool that it will reveal itself to a pawn.

We know no person named HaPiz Saeed.

And the funny part is that you have no idea what you are talking about and how silly you are sounding. Anyways as you said we can name anything as uprising and support it. ;)

Fine ... i am not worried what u think about me.. And your idea of naming anything as uprising and you supporting it :lol: :lol: :lol: ... You will get such responses for US :lol: :lol: :hang2:

Fine ... i am not worried what u think about me.. And your idea of naming anything as uprising and you supporting it :lol: :lol: :lol: ... You will get such responses for US :lol: :lol: :hang2:
But I still wonder where do they get the funds to channel weapons to separatists and terrorists on our side of the border. It is something to ponder over, you know.

As i said East pakistan is your own problem .. we didnt train in our land.. East Pakistan is a baseless argument from your end... They are not called terrorist and it is an uprising ...

secondly LTTE != Terrorist .. Terrorist are non state actors who dont belong to JK... Main aim of them is to integrate JK with Pakistan which doesnt hold any base nor any good.. Where as LTTE were fighting for there own existence in there own Land... LTTE they are tamil people who where there from day one.. If you see a major group of people ill treating a minor group so you want them die for no good? Any heartless person wont do that .. still we fought with them and we lost a leader.. We did fight them :agree:... we helped srilanka in vanquishing them.. Though my blood is boiling as i am a tamil

then why the hell bharati army terrorised and entered into pakistan crushing its soverignty in the first place, and what justification was used intead of the silly ones??

ONLY IF USA ELIMINATE ALL THREATS TO CHINA
What's China got to do in this? It is about you, us and USA. Why bring another third country into this picture.

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

then why the hell bharati army terrorised and entered into pakistan crushing its soverignty in the first place, and what justification was used intead of the silly ones??
What entry are you talking about? The only time we entered Pakistan was in '71 in the ourskirts of Lahore. Apart from that wartime, we never breached your territorial integrity.

What's China got to do in this? It is about you, us and USA. Why bring another third country into this picture.

because what america asked pak to do is the same as asking the US to eliminate threats to china - in other words not gonna happen

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

What entry are you talking about? The only time we entered Pakistan was in '71 in the ourskirts of Lahore. Apart from that wartime, we never breached your territorial integrity.

'65 was outskirts of Lahore. Did they knock on Lahore's door in 1971 too?

if UShad pressurised india to eliminate all terrorist elements before 71 then 1971 had not happened in the first place

But with what could have the US pressured India? Whether you like it or not, Nixon did everything he could to ensure that Pakistan was saved - he even sent the nuclear-equipped USS Enterprise. Remember, the Pakistanis were helping Nixon cozy up to China. If not for Nixon, even West Pakistan could have fallen.

But with what could have the US pressured India? Whether you like it or not, Nixon did everything he could to ensure that Pakistan was saved - he even sent the nuclear-equipped USS Enterprise. Remember, the Pakistanis were helping Nixon cozy up to China. If not for Nixon, even West Pakistan could have fallen.

1) lolzzz

2) bigger lollzz or BUHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA

typicl indin rant

justify your hypothesis plzz

u knw well its geographically nearly impossible, east pakistan was not even as quarter supported as east pakistan, and east pakistan almost lies isloleted 99% with india

Back
Top Bottom