What's new

Eliminate all threats to India, US tells Pakistan

1) lolzzz

2) bigger lollzz or BUHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA

typicl indin rant

justify your hypothesis plzz

u knw well its geographically nearly impossible, east pakistan was not even as quarter supported as east pakistan, and east pakistan almost lies isloleted 99% with india

a. Enterprise / Bay of Bengal -- Dec 14, 1971 -- NBC -- Vanderbilt Television News Archive

b. According to the State Department historian, 'When the fighting developed, the Nixon administration tilted toward Pakistan. The tilt involved the dispatch of the aircraft carrier USS Enterprise to the Bay of Bengal to try to intimidate the Indian government. It also involved encouraging China to make military moves to achieve the same end, and an assurance to China that if China menaced India and the Soviet Union moved against China in support of India, the United States would protect China from the Soviet Union. China chose not to menace India, and the crisis on the subcontinent ended without a confrontation between the United States and the Soviet Union. - Full article - 1971 War: How the US tried to corner India

Next time you rant, back it up with facts.

US the biggest terrorist of the world is saying this, "CIA+HEADLEY lol, US itself is a threat to india's security so PAKISTAN must first eliminate US. Love to see this. US is a dying power which is trying its hard to save its deadbody, sometimes by using terror or sometimes by supplying weapons to pakistan. But i know the truth where pak gonna use those weapons, won't say here. ISI more power to you, keep blowing americans in afghanistan and this is comming from an INDIAN(HINDU).

But with what could have the US pressured India? Whether you like it or not, Nixon did everything he could to ensure that Pakistan was saved - he even sent the nuclear-equipped USS Enterprise. Remember, the Pakistanis were helping Nixon cozy up to China. If not for Nixon, even West Pakistan could have fallen.

WOOT!?

The defences ion the West were a testament to the ones on the East, I can assure you that if the war was in the western theatre, things would not have went down so good for India.

remember 65?

then why the hell bharati army terrorised and entered into pakistan crushing its soverignty in the first place, and what justification was used intead of the silly ones??

Yeah we declared war.. and we entered face to face to prevent the genocide... We expect the same buddy...

WOOT!?

The defences ion the West were a testament to the ones on the East, I can assure you that if the war was in the western theatre, things would not have went down so good for India.

remember 65?

Well, what about 65? We were at the gates of Lahore in 65. Apart from 48' where you took 50% of J&K, you have not been able to do even one thing in any other war. And in 48' also you had the element of surprise, and that dumb act of Nehru in going to the UN, which is why you got away with it.

Well, what about 65? We were at the gates of Lahore in 65. Apart from 48' where you took 50% of J&K, you have not been able to do even one thing in any other war. And in 48' also you had the element of surprise, and that dumb act of Nehru in going to the UN, which is why you got away with it.

LOL! at the gates of lahore!

tell me which of your army's objectives were achieved in 65??? did you take Lahore?

tell me which of your army's objectives were achieved in 65??? did you take Lahore?

OPOBJ of the IA in 1965 was to chase away the tribal insurgents from the IHK peaks by opening multiple fronts. And we succeeded. the IHK is still intact with the Indian Union

OPOBJ of the Pakistani army was to support the tribal insurgents in Kashmir and prevent the Indian army from capturing any land to be used as a bargaining chip against Pakistan.

So now tell me who achieved the objectives...and who did not?

Sirjee.. There was no objective for India in conquering Pakistan.. because India is least interested in it.. even your East Pakistan we didnt merge but we created it has a separate country .. which clearly indicates we are least interested in your land.. The only objective India is to safeguard its soil (e.g. JK) .. We obtained our objective in all the wars with you :agree:...

Last edited:
OPOBJ of the IA in 1965 was to chase away the tribal insurgents from the IHK peaks by opening multiple fronts. And we succeeded. the IHK is still intact with the Indian Union

OPOBJ of the Pakistani army was to support the tribal insurgents in Kashmir and prevent the Indian army from capturing any land to be used as a bargaining chip against Pakistan.

So now tell me who achieved the objectives...and who did not?

WOOW?? what happened to taking Lahore??

ohh yh that's right, it never happened.

WOOW?? what happened to taking Lahore??

ohh yh that's right, it never happened.

We never wanted that crap piece of land...All we wanted was to scare the hell out of you and the International community, and it worked perfectly well.

We never wanted that crap piece of land...All we wanted was to scare the hell out of you and the International community, and it worked perfectly well.

Yes you truly showed the world how you promised so much and delivered so little.

As if Zaid Hamid's and most of the Pakistanis dream of a Pakistani flag on the Red Fort is seemingly becoming true..?
:hang2::hang2:

WDF?? :rofl:

When did I say that??? where did Zaid Hamid come from?

We were discussing the 65 war!

WDF?? :rofl:

When did I say that??? where did Zaid Hamid come from?

We were discussing the 65 war!

Frankly, it has never been among India's strategic objectives to "take over "or "take back" Pakistan. We were certainly at the gates of Lahore and the city would have fallen if the objective was to press forward. But that has never been India's objective. Apart from some of the lunatic fringe 'Akhand Bharat' supporters, no one else wants Pakistani terrirory or people, or anything to do with Pakistan. That is the primary thing that you need to understand in these situations. Even in 71, when India could have annexed BD, it chose to free BD immediately.

Back
Top Bottom