What's new

Egypt's Mursi says Israel attacks on Gaza "unacceptable"

Does egyptian abrams have DU round?Also there is question on the americans giving source codes to the israelis.

"Let us not today fling accusation at the murderers. What cause have we to complain about their fierce hatred to us? For eight years now, they sit in their refugee camps in Gaza, and before their eyes we turn into our homestead the land and villages in which they and their forefathers have lived."

-Moshe Dayan 1956

True Story.

The world terrorist champion israel, usa, eu
Pls everybody wake up and condemn killing of innocent people in gaza and fata by drones

Remember most of the Palestinian land was lost to Israel and not forcefully annexed by Israel by Arab own follies of wagging war. On global scale and judging through fair politics, Israel is much more productive and desirable on geopolitical scale than lets say 1.7 Million people led by militant morons like Hamas. This is why Israel will always find weight among the global voices than lets say PLO or Hamas. Time to wake up and smell the coffee, no angels are gonna come down from the sky to help the holy war.

I have always felt that you have a sectarian mindset. Perhaps it's the suffocating Wahabbi air you breathe in Saudi Arabia. Anything not authorized by the House of Saud is not a 'just cause' to you?

Let me say that I see no reason Hamas opening a front against Israel! Yes, there may be a few angry ones who, perhaps, had some loved ones killed by IDF, who decided to take matters in their own hands. And the kind of suffocation Israel has placed upon the Gazans makes it easy to find people going crazy. Gaza is essentially a large open air concentration camp. And yet you accuse the VICTIMS for fighting back?! There are plenty of analysis which are far from the simplistic 'primitive' Hamas starting this latest one. According to Asia Times' Pepe Escobar, this latest one involved death of a Gazan boy by the IDF while he was playing soccer.

I want to see a united Asia--regardless of race, nationality, ethnicity, or religion. And it is sad to see that when even a large number of Americans in NYTimes are trying to give a balanced view of what is going on right now--YOU come out as a shallow apologist for the tyranny.

I drink coffee every morning. I think it is YOU who needs to get the hell out of that hell called Saudi Arabia (no offense to ordinary citizens there) and breathe some fresh air.

I have always felt that you have a sectarian mindset. Perhaps it's the suffocating Wahabbi air you breathe in Saudi Arabia. Anything not authorized by the House of Saud is not a 'just cause' to you?

Let me say that I see no reason Hamas opening a front against Israel! Yes, there may be a few angry ones who, perhaps, had some loved ones killed by IDF, who decided to take matters in their own hands. And the kind of suffocation Israel has placed upon the Gazans makes it easy to find people going crazy. Gaza is essentially a large open air concentration camp. And yet you accuse the VICTIMS for fighting back?! There are plenty of analysis which are far from the simplistic 'primitive' Hamas starting this latest one. According to Asia Times' Pepe Escobar, this latest one involved death of a Gazan boy by the IDF while he was playing soccer.

I want to see a united Asia--regardless of race, nationality, ethnicity, or religion. And it is sad to see that when even a large number of Americans in NYTimes are trying to give a balanced view of what is going on right now--YOU come out as a shallow apologist for the tyranny.

I drink coffee every morning. I think it is YOU who needs to get the hell out of that hell called Saudi Arabia (no offense to ordinary citizens there) and breathe some fresh air.

Not sure about your Wahabbi rant but I dont see Palestine/Israel conflict as a legitimate one. Israel has a right to exsist as much as Paslestine but if one side keeps provoking and terrorizing other then there will be action. Israel is under no obligation to tolerate Palestinean terrorist and hate attacks and a full scale retaliation is the only long term solution to this. In a wider picture, few million Israelies are far more productive than few million Palestinians who are net resource hogs. Given the human instinct of survival of the fittest, I see grim future of any Palestinian statehood from long term survivablity point of view.

Resorting to personal attacks is not a civilized manner of debating and exhibits the primitive mentality and sectarian mentality many have come to developed in the Muslim world - and you being no exception.

I will not shy away from admitting that I have had my share of sectarian trolling on PDF - and since this is a virtual internet world so not to be taken seriously - but in all sanity I happen to be quite neutral in my approach to problem solving. Religion needs to be kept out of politics!

The present fighting is about Netanyahoo re-election. This is his platform.

Yeah, it has nothing to do with constant rocket attack from Gaza or that RPG fire at Israel jeep prior to the current operation...

Does egyptian abrams have DU round?Also there is question on the americans giving source codes to the israelis.
i cant be sure but the source codes i am sure if me and you are talking about it our army has and they are sure our f 16 can handle any situation or they would have got rid of it or at least didnt order new fighters but if we have a good air superiority fighter i would be more comfortable

248800_296850100415116_1837896267_n.png

Inshallah, Israel will smash through palestenian terrorists and send them back to their arab lands

Israeli air strikes hit Hamas cabinet headquarters in Gaza | NDTV.com

Gaza City: Israeli air strikes hit the cabinet headquarters of Gaza's Hamas government, the group said early Saturday, with eyewitnesses reporting extensive damage to the building.

"The cabinet headquarters was targeted with four strikes and the government stresses that it remains committed to its positions and its stand alongside the people," the Hamas government said in a statement.

"The IDF (army) has targeted (Hamas prime minister) Ismail Haniya's headquarters in Gaza," an Israeli army spokesman told AFP.
"Over the past six hours, the IDF targeted 85 more terror sites," the military spokesperson's official Twitter account added.

Eyewitnesses and Hamas officials said the headquarters in the Nasser neighbourhood of Gaza City was virtually levelled in the strike.

"The headquarters was completely destroyed and neighbouring houses were damaged as a result of the barbaric Israeli bombing," a Hamas official told AFP.

On Friday morning, Haniya and a slew of other top Hamas government officials lined up in front of the building to welcome Egypt's Prime Minister Hisham Qandil, on a brief solidarity trip to the Gaza Strip.

The raid on the building came as Israel renewed strikes across Gaza, bombing the headquarters of the Hamas police force in western Gaza City and the government's internal security headquarters in the north of the city.

In the northern Jabalia camp, a strike left at least five people injured from the same family, according a source at the Kamal Odwan hospital.

The string of attacks came after a relative lull in the violence that began on Wednesday with an Israeli strike that killed a senior Hamas commander.

Since then, at least 30 Palestinians have been killed, with over 280 wounded, and Gaza militants have fired hundreds of rockets at Israel, killing three people and wounding 16.

hate to see that fight between Hamas and Israel...many innocent citizens from both sides have to die everytime.....Hamas is equally responsible if not more for their own distruction.

Yeah, it has nothing to do with constant rocket attack from Gaza or that RPG fire at Israel jeep prior to the current operation...

Perhaps you are not aware of the fact that Gaza is under a blockade administered by Israel. Which in itself is a declaration of war.

Obama did say what a royal pain Netayahu is, he shared that with Sarkozy.

Back
Top Bottom