What's new

Egypt's Mursi says Israel attacks on Gaza "unacceptable"

Mursi, one of the many many "Muslim Brotherhood" IslamoZionists, had sent a "love letter" to Zionist war criminal Simon Peres, calling him "my dear friend" and using similar words to express his love for Zionist butchers. So much for Muslim brotherhood.

Mursi, one of the many many "Muslim Brotherhood" IslamoZionists, had sent a "love letter" to Zionist war criminal Simon Peres, calling him "my dear friend" and using similar words to express his love for Zionist butchers. So much for Muslim brotherhood.

Because these are etiquettes diplomacy and not everyone can afford to become a laughing stock of the world with delusional slogans unless you were completely sanctioned and cut off from the world. The fact is Mursi has no answer to Egypt real underlying problems which are backwardness, extremism, unemployment, economy and security. He has become a president by accident with no real long term plan and is engaging in petty antics to save his job and popularity!

hahaah israeli politics and elections nicely stated

Let us revist , 1918`s
Faisal

Here is the pictue of member of Hashmite notice this ...
Faisal bin Hussein bin Ali al-Hashemi

Weizmann_and_feisal_1918.jpg

At their first meeting in June 1918 Weizmann had assured Faisal that "the Jews did not propose to set up a government of their own but wished to work under British protection, to colonize and develop Palestine without encroaching on any legitimate interests".[5] Weizmann and Faisal met again later in 1918, while both were in London preparing their statements for the upcoming peace conference in Paris.

They signed the written agreement, which bears their names, on 3 January 1919. The next day, Weizmann arrived in Paris to head the Zionist delegation to the Peace Conference. It was a triumphal moment for Weizmann; it was an accord that climaxed years of negotiations and ceaseless shuttles between the Middle East and the capitals of Western Europe and that promised to usher in an era of peace and cooperation between the two principal ethnic groups of Palestine: Arabs and Jews

lol

So this Arab man , betrayed Ottomans .....thinking he will unite Arabs
He was the leading man of Àwakening of arabs .. he was member of revolt that
destroyed turkish supply lines in present day Saudi Arabia

His ... reward was that british backstabbed him and instead favoured the Saud clan we know call Saudis .. his reign lasted only a few years .. 2-3

I was laughing out at the Sad sad end to this man , and the other guy

The guy on the left is the President of Zionist World Organization

*** Once again its proven those who help the British or Nato their fate is betrayal and
backstabbing

This betrayal can be connected to status of Libyan rebels
This can also be viewed with betrayal of Mujahadeen post russian war
This can also be viewed at the iraq crisis , where rebels were armed and then killed by planes

Name of Backstabbers

Hussein bin Ali al-Hashemi (Hashmi clan)
Faisal (Hashmi clan)

Ibn Saud (Monarch Dynasty of Saudia)

The British favored Ibn Saud because he did not favor the Caliphate

You deal with British - you are bound to get backstabbed

So what is happening is directly consequence of the handshake of Arabs - its not that this was a mysterious thing that happened

They brought this on to themselves ...

This kind of information should be taught in our Schools , as a lesson in history however
our Schools tend to focus on useless crap in history books and keep us unaware of historic
things of value ...

Ever wondered why Saudia with all its Army and All its airforce never dares to protect Palestinians

Ever wondered why .. Saudia never ever sends in military help

Ever wondered why .. recently Israeli Leaders stated that they enjoy friendly relations with Saudi Monarchy?????

The notion on the street is that the BIG BAD WOLF iran , came from no where and is danger to Arabs and Saudia and Gulf states are denfenders of Arabs and Palestine lol

oh lord ...

And yet egypt's armed forces are so impressive on paper.Unfortunately mursi knows the military would collapse logistically without us support.If egypt wants to back words with action they need to change inventory to chinese or russian origin.RIGHT NOW these comments are laughable.

They had Russian equipment...didn't help much.

I am not saying it would help given the corrupt,inept and power hungry nature of their officerkorps,but atleast they would have the option or could give the illusion.

Morsi knows all he can do is empty talk ... he needs the 2 billion from IMF and 2 billion from the US desperately.

Mursi, just another IslamoZionist Arab...

No he isn't. :)

I am just very sad because we are really weak. All of us Islamic nations are very weak.

This is something I agree with you on.

i wonder where is the GCC maybe they cant see anything but syria they dared to move weapons and money to destroy syria they have made syria their main objective in their life cant they see the news there are killed women and children on gaza too and they are muslims too

Wow, I wasn't expecting this from you, now I have more respect for you and we're all glad Palestine won this war even though Israel inflicted heavy casualties against civilians.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom