What's new

Egypt's Mursi says Israel attacks on Gaza "unacceptable"

How can someone disagree with you. But its a big IF.

There is nothing to disagree. There are facts and there are people who believe blatant western/zionist propaganda. The propaganda has been going on for over 60 years now. If you choose to believe that, you are absolutely free to do so. I'm not stopping you am I? Just don't expect everybody to be as brainwashed or immoral and inhumane like you. Unlike people like you, I always choose the side of morality and humanity. I don't worship power or military might like most forumers here and I'm not a nationalist.

I am just pointing out the chain of events that lead up to this.

Oct 23rd - Israel bombs an Iranian Weapons depot in Sudan
Nov 6th - Obama re-elected as President
Nov 12th - New round of violence breaks out between Israel and Gaza
Nov 15th - Hamas fires Iranian Rockets into Tel Aviv

All of this could lead to a regional war with Iran

lmao this guy smokes too much weed.

Most pot heads are conspiracy nuts.

Everything for him starts and ends with Iran.

We had a weapons depot in Sudan? I guess I missed the memo.

Initially I thought that Israelis just attacked gaza strip and killed people but later when I read the article then I found that they were provoked to do so by Hizbullah.....I mean seriously these hizbollah guys are really funny....if they cant afford to fight against them then why do they provoke them very often.......hizbollah will kill 1 while get killed 10 of their own...

lmao this guy smokes too much weed.

Most pot heads are conspiracy nuts.

Everything for him starts and ends with Iran.

We had a weapons depot in Sudan? I guess I missed the memo.

Why would the IRGC give you a memo about their weapons depot in Sudan? :D

The IRGC use it as a base to ship arms to Hamas in Gaza and Hezbollah in Lebanon.

Why would the IRGC give you a memo about their weapons depot in Sudan? :D

The IRGC use it as a base to ship arms to Hamas in Gaza and Hezbollah in Lebanon.

lmao
so we send weapons through Sudan to Lebanon? Are you feeling right? I thought you were just a conspiracy nut, but it seems you're a nut, period.

Sudan is on the other side of the planet. Why the **** would we want to ship anything, anywhere from Sudan? WTF are you talking about? lol

We can send in planes full of goodies to Lebanon or we can dock on Syrian ports and from there ship stuff to Lebanon with trucks. lmao why would it be easier to go through Sudan to Lebanon then from Iran straight to Lebanon?

He didnt bother to say that he condemns rocket attacks in Israel. Hypocrites.

He didnt bother to say that he condemns rocket attacks in Israel. Hypocrites.

This describes mursi very well

i-am-important-7.jpg

oh bullshit on that idiot Egyptian....in two days more than 400 rockets fired from Gaza to Israel, now did that fool say anything against that,....seriously most of these Arab leaders are nuts,... they only talk **** about Israel but won't do anything against those coward hamas,..why don't u tell me, would Egypt just sit and watch if a single rocket fired from Israel to Egypt ha,? do u just sit and watch, for god's sake next thing u do is calling all Arabs to wipe Israel off the map....morsi is an idiot just like his fat head
Egypt's Mursi says Israel attacks on Gaza unacceptable | Reuters(Reuters) - Egyptian President Mohamed Mursi condemned Israeli air strikes on the Gaza Strip as unacceptable on Thursday, in his harshest public criticism of Egypt's neighbour since taking office in June.Mursi's televised address came as a stand-off deepened between Israel and militant groups in Gaza. A Hamas rocket killed three Israelis north of the Strip and the Palestinian death toll from Israeli attacks rose to 13.Looking more subdued and downcast than in previous speeches, Mursi looked ill at ease as he listed steps he had taken to recall Egypt's ambassador in Israel and appeal to the United Nations Security Council."We are in contact with the people of Gaza and with Palestinians and we stand by them until we stop the aggression," Mursi said. "The Israelis must realise that this aggression is unacceptable and would only lead to instability in the region".It was the first time Mursi mentioned Israel by name in a public address. Ties between the two neighbours were never warm but have cooled further since Mursi's predecessor Hosni Mubarak, a staunch U.S. ally, was deposed in a street revolt last year.Israel is wary of the rise of the Muslim Brotherhood, the group that won most seats in post-Mubarak elections and which propelled Mursi to power.The Brotherhood, which also inspired Hamas, describes Israel as a racist and expansionist state, although Mursi has pledged to respect a three decade-old peace treaty that ended a succession of wars with Israel.The head of the Brotherhood, the country's most organised group, called on Egyptians to hold protests across the country to support Gaza on Thursday. Protests are also planned for Friday.Mursi faces an uncomfortable dilemma in his relations with Israel. While keen to acknowledge widespread popular antipathy to the Jewish state, he also needs to persuade Western powers that they need not fear an Egypt governed by Islamists.Mursi said he had spoken by phone with U.S. President Barack Obama and discussed "ways to reach calm and end the aggression".He said he told Obama of "how keen we are (to maintain) relations with the United States but also our absolute rejection of this aggression and the spilling of blood and the blockade of Palestinians".He said U.N. Secretary General Ban Ki-moon had promised to relay his demand for an end to the violence to the Israelis.(Editing by Tom Pfeiffer)

Ya does he say anything like hamas attack on Israel unacceptable! all this Arabs support all kind of terrorists organizations around the world, they're unworthy to talk like this

And yet egypt's armed forces are so impressive on paper.Unfortunately mursi knows the military would collapse logistically without us support.If egypt wants to back words with action they need to change inventory to chinese or russian origin.RIGHT NOW these comments are laughable.

i wonder where is the GCC maybe they cant see anything but syria they dared to move weapons and money to destroy syria they have made syria their main objective in their life cant they see the news there are killed women and children on gaza too and they are muslims too

And yet egypt's armed forces are so impressive on paper.Unfortunately mursi knows the military would collapse logistically without us support.If egypt wants to back words with action they need to change inventory to chinese or russian origin.RIGHT NOW these comments are laughable.
we are now much stronger than what we were in 73 almost all ammo used in the egyptian army are made here also our arms industry is good we can survive war for years without needing any weapon from anyone the problem is the economy right now

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom