What's new

Egypt protesters breach US embassy over anti-Islam film

All i know that Arabs didn't not give them weapons or create them... Hillary Clinton it self said it, heck the whole world know is it U.S.A supported those Mujaheddin and they even brought them from different countries and put them in one place, so terrorism began, therefore USA created that mess; Alqaeda.

I don't understand what you are trying to deny here?

Okay you are really naive. Talk about you who has shown Arab countries supporting the FSA in Syria and you don't know about the Arab countries providing weapons and money to the Mujahadeen??? As I said in theory if the U.S. didn't provide the weapons, then other Muslim nations would have done it anyways whether U.S. was involved or not.

Okay you are really naive. Talk about you who has shown Arab countries supporting the FSA in Syria and you don't know about the Arab countries providing weapons and money to the Mujahadeen??? As I said in theory if the U.S. didn't provide the weapons, then other Muslim nations would have done it anyways whether U.S. was involved or not.

I'm talking about the CREATING of Alqaeda, lol of course "arab" countries are giving them money and weapons now...... Saudi "Arabia" is Alqaeda bank........ and guess what Saudi "Arabia" is allies with the USA ;) so it's a cycle thing going on....... Saudi "Arabia" doing what it masters did, supporting terrorism...... and not just Saudi"arabia" all USA's allies are......... :azn:

How am I supposed to know Alqaeda ideology?? i didnt make them, i never supported them and will never support them.....

btw this was once said in the west......
osama-bin-laden-1993.jpg

That shows your lack of knowledge. And if you did know, it shows the contradiction about U.S. funded Al Qaeda right now. Especially in Syria.

I'm talking about the CREATING of Alqaeda, lol of course "arab" countries are giving them money and weapons now...... Saudi "Arabia" is Alqaeda bank........ and guess what Saudi "Arabia" is allies with the USA ;) so it's a cycle thing going on....... Saudi "Arabia" doing what it masters did, supporting terrorism...... and not just Saudi"arabia" all USA's allies are......... :azn:

Including Pakistan as well as your nation Syria which is an Arab nation which I'm sorry to say, hopefully that doesn't hurt your feelings. Al Qaeda coming back to you. As well as Al Qaeda coming to Saudi Arabia with a couple of bombings.:meeting:

That shows your lack of knowledge. And if you did know, it shows the contradiction about U.S. funded Al Qaeda right now. Especially in Syria.

Including Pakistan as well as your nation Syria which is an Arab nation which I'm sorry to say, hopefully that doesn't hurt your feelings. Al Qaeda coming back to you. As well as Al Qaeda coming to Saudi Arabia with a couple of bombings.:meeting:

Yes there are Alqaeda terrorists in Syria now, all thanks to USA and GCC...... that's their democracy and freedom.....

Syria never supported Alqaeda........ heck we are actually fighting Alqaeda now..... Alqaeda now is on the same side with USA, GCC, and the West.... soo yeah

Watch the first video, and the same thing, same ideology Taliban And Alqaeda both terrorists groups ...... and she is talking about Alqaeda watch the videos...... Afghanistan was mentioned

you know nothing about politics ...... first of all you are denying USA creating Alqaeda....... no need to discuss with you anything else, since you know nothing, you need someone else to baby spoon feed you knowledge, i'm not patient enough to teach you now... maybe some other time.

I watched both videos. She is referring to the Taliban.

Al Qaeda was created in 1989 by Osama bin Laden after the Afghan War to intercede in Arab/Islamic conflicts such as Iraq's invasion of Kuwait.

America didn't create Al Qaeda, get over this loony conspiracy theory.

Its you who knows nothing about politics, history, facts, and figures but are indulging in pathetic Arab conspiracy theories which blames everyone but themselves for the all havoc that is occurring over there.

The only thing you can teach me is to invent stupid conspiracy theories.

Thanks but no thanks. I will pass. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Al Qaeda was created in 1989 by Osama bin Laden after the Afghan War to intercede in Arab/Islamic conflicts such as Iraq's invasion of Kuwait.

Its you who knows nothing about politics, history, facts, and figures but are indulging in pathetic Arab conspiracy theories which blames everyone but themselves for the all havoc that is occurring over there.

The only thing you can teach me is to invent stupid conspiracy theories.

Thanks but no thanks. I will pass. :D

:rofl: you still denying that USA raised Osama Bin Laden??

osama-bin-laden-1993.jpg

Do u even know that Taliban is a branch of Alqaeda?? :rolleyes:

After all these proof Syrian Lion provided your statement look only like denial and delusional. And it really does not matter what you think, what matters is truth out there. We all seen how US and UK created WMD conspiracy on Iraq to justify killing millions and then plundering their oil resources. Get real...

After all these proof Syrian Lion provided your statement look only like denial and delusional. And it really does not matter what you think, what matters is truth out there. We all seen how US and UK created WMD conspiracy on Iraq to justify killing millions and then plundering their oil resources. Get real...

Are you talking about Operation Iraqi Liberation(OIL)? the war which over million Iraqi died in name of democracy? and for the WMD ??
Yeah that was the west democracy they brought to Iraq, bombings and killing........ same thing going on in Libya right now, but the media is hiding it because it shows NATO failure..... this is American democracy= creating Alqaeda and then fighting them and to have an excuse to be in the Middle east and close by regions.

:rofl: you still denying that USA raised Osama Bin Laden??

osama-bin-laden-1993.jpg

Do u even know that Taliban is a branch of Alqaeda?? :rolleyes:

What stipidy it is??? OBL was ISI asset, ISI introduced all ****** to America. Osama was not CIA asset, CIA just used him against USSR.

The money given (by CIA) to OBL or OBL kind of ppl was either channelled thru ISI or ISI identified the beneficiary and money was routed thru Arabs...

Learn before making claims..

What stipidy it is??? OBL was ISI asset, ISI introduced all ****** to America. Osama was not CIA asset, CIA just used him against USSR.

The money given (by CIA) to OBL or OBL kind of ppl was either channelled thru ISI or ISI identified the beneficiary and money was routed thru Arabs...

read my posts, I already said who is Alqeada bank...... and who gave them weapons and etc..... so you need to learn to READ THE WHOLE THING before commenting on the last post.....

Tell that to whoever started the problem with creating something that will flame anger for others....... right??

Eye for an eye make the world blind... MK Gandhi

Just see below pics, If every one go Muslims way (Barbaric and hooliganism) there won't be need to have Hell

An+Afghan+local+stands+next+to+a+rock+effigy+of+the+Buddha+partly+destroyed+by+militant+Islamists.jpg

d96b9193f3cb7f82dab3ba3222b50b85_1M.png

You will try to defend Muslim by sayin these are Talibans, next pic is not Taliban but peace loving Islamistss.

528069_406533819405695_1322698565_n.jpg

This is happening in India, imagine what would be happening in Islaimc countries... Asia Bibi is an example...

All religion talk about peace and forgiveness (I don't know what Islam teach)

indians are disappointed seeing their long running lie on ISI got busted.

Back
Top Bottom