What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

:cheers:
8660_159960807530472_265904321_n.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XkhTX5LgbsE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-25BpL2R5rs
Brace yourself, conspiracy theorist is coming but this time Google map will share their view :sniper:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5IadhVPvMs
You call this big?! Dear Western medias, why did you focus on one side(anti) to deceive others? :butcher:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJiczMjlvu0
Now, are you going to kill them all General Pissi? :sniper:

Last edited by a moderator:
You call this big?!
Do you even understand English or are you just ignoring the commentary.

Brace yourself guys, conspiracy theorist is coming but this time Google map will be involved

So you're telling me the news agency which said that there were over 2 million protesters in Tahrir alone in 2011 now says it can only take up 800,000?

With that said do you think Rab3a and Alnahda even come close to the size of Tahrir or Elittahidia?
Why didnt Aljezeera do the same calculations for the pro-Morsi camp or were they afraid of something?

NsmD2Em.jpg

They said one thing very clearly, We never submitt to a bunch of junta sellouts even they kill 100s thousand of us..
we will die but we dont kill
. Sellouts have no future....Neither US, EU, Israel and GCCs could stop situationin in favor of Pissi..He will suffer the same fate of dicataor Mobarak..

Where are the fake owner of 30 millions signs??..Why they dont gather in Tahrir now??

Right, so these 11 people tortured and killed themselves did they? Egypt: Evidence points to torture carried out by Morsi supporters | Amnesty International

There's no reason to gather in Tahrir or any where else unless something major happens.

Right, so these 11 people tortured and killed themselves did they? Egypt: Evidence points to torture carried out by Morsi supporters | Amnesty International

There's no reason to gather in Tahrir or any where else unless something major happens.

The media which The most resort to blackmails and slanders in the world is Pissi's junta media.
Werent they health and interior ministers of Pissi said army didnt fire and The protestors suicided themselves at the night that 220 people were killed by Junta

It was just last week when Pissi called urgently his all supporters to gather in Tahrir. But despite all promotions distributed such as gift coupons, foods and bevareges only arround 20 K people could came in. Many of them were Baltaji thugs who killed hundrends civils so far.

I think you may be son of an retired general who has 7-8 big buildings or has 40-50 apartments for rent in Cairo.

:laughcry: So you're going to say "They denied the shooting, it was the pro supporters who use guns?" :omghaha: I was watching three hours ago on Aljazeera, there was an hour doco program revealing every single camera shots circling soldiers and security forces using guns to shoot unnarmed pro civilians and circling how thugs backed by army were supporting the massacre. Also, there are hundreds of videos on YouTube and FB caught how pissi's thugs using weapons and civilians were shot in the head and chest. All of the exposure, peope already know the truth because Gen Pissi's puppet ministers lie too much. There are more than 200 civilians were killed, not 73 as your second Mubarak govt's claimed.

Miskeen, I feel sorry for you how you believed the ministers payed by Gen Pissi to spread bullsh*it on the Western medias and the EU the US who supported the coup using everything to destroy the pro supporters image. Why do they never mentioned thugs were supporting the massacres? The 90+ rapes by thugs were one part by there are more. More importantly, they didn't mention how foreign journalist posted on twitter said MB supporters defended us from the thugs. Anyway, the quote of Gamaal Abdel Nassh*t you wrote on your profile explains everything who you are so it doesn't bother me.

Explanation - Last year Mubarak lovers thinking for coup, supported bloodshed and opposed democracy. Their dream came true.. CC included.

A emotional reminder...
I believe you Gen Pissi and ministers, we all believe you that you denied shooting *sarcasm*

Now, since there are "millionssss" of pro supporter protesters who do not fear death are still outside. Interim warned them so what they will do? Go ahead...:sniper:

Why can't the MB calm down and hold a truce, at least during Ramadan .-.

Why can't the MB calm down and hold a truce, at least during Ramadan .-.

Rubbish, if anything the holy month should inspire Muslims more to stand up for their rights and protest against the haramii liberals of Egypt who have stolen their country

You don't make deals with thieves

The idea that the Muslim brotherhood should deal with the worthless egyptian traitor military and partake in fake elections would just give legitimacy to a fake process

Egypt will be a nightmare to fix, the M.B should push the liberals and military to the end let them destroy themselves try to fix Egypt

This is yet remains to be seen :-)
Rubbish, if anything the holy month should inspire Muslims more to stand up for their rights and protest against the haramii liberals of Egypt who have stolen their country

The idea that the Muslim brotherhood should deal with the worthless egyptian traitor military and partake in fake elections would just give legitimacy to a fake process

Egypt will be a nightmare to fix, the M.B should push the liberals and military to the end let them destroy themselves try to fix Egypt

Then you shouldn't complain...Egyptian and their army are serving the hot plate they deserve.

They are not cave in either...

Is it a slip of the tongue? :cheers: You are betraying yourself there. That was the goal of the MB's when they were in power and that the reason they were ousted...

No its true.
theguardian.com/world/2013/jul/26/egypt-morsi-investigation-hamas-collusion
Stop lying he did NOT escape from prison!! There is something called internet,
he phoned authorities from the jail saying "I am staying here we don't run what should we do?".
It was aired on Al Jazeera a thousand times.
[video]youtube.com/watch?v=YuheG_0-Daw[/video]

El Djazira! Wasn't this news outfit praising Morsi!

AIPAC opposes cuts in Egypt aid

WASHINGTON (JTA) — The American Israel Public Affairs Committee urged the U.S. government not to cut assistance to Egypt.

“We do not support cutting off all assistance to Egypt at this time, as we believe it could increase the instability in Egypt and undermine important U.S. interests and negatively impact our Israeli ally,” AIPAC said in a letter to Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, and Sen. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.), its top Republican.

The letter is the first public signal since the army coup that deposed Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi in early July that AIPAC is actively opposing efforts to cut aid to Egypt.

“As you know, Egypt is the largest Arab state in the Middle East and has played a vital role in advancing key U.S. interests in that region,” said the letter, read into the Senate record on Wednesday by Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), who was opposing an amendment proposed by Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) that would cut aid to Egypt because of the coup.

“Citing just two examples, the government of Egypt has maintained the peace with Israel and is taking important steps to address the instability in the Sinai,” the letter said. “Events in Egypt are rapidly evolving, and we believe that for now the United States should avoid taking any precipitous actions against Egypt such as cutting off all assistance.”

Paul’s amendment failed 86-13.

Read more: AIPAC opposes cuts in Egypt aid | Jewish Telegraphic Agency

The media which The most resort to blackmails and slanders in the world is Pissi's junta media.

So, you're still adamant on mocking peoples names I see.

Werent they health and interior ministers of Pissi said army didnt fire and The protestors suicided themselves at the night that 220 people were killed by Junta

What in the hell are you talking about you moron. The military wasn't even involved in the Minassa events, the interior minister said the secuirity forces didnt use live fire but he lied (the interior ministry has been lieing for the past 30 years). The number of dead is over 70 people. Unless you or your buddy have solid proof that its otherwise I am in no way inclined to believe your claims. All fatalities and critical injuries are moved to state hospitals and morgues if required and theres no need to lower the numbers Egypt is used to people dieing.

It was just last week when Pissi called urgently his all supporters to gather in Tahrir. But despite all promotions distributed such as gift coupons, foods and bevareges only arround 20 K people could came in.

Im not sure what events you were watching but I must say you have a knack for spouting nonsense. As for the gift coupons its a yearly occurrence and the military holds Ma'dit Elrahman all around Ramadan to feed those in need.

Those 20,000 filled a real lot of space in different governates and cities.

Many of them were Baltaji thugs who killed hundrends civils so far.

So, how did those 11 die in Rab3a and Elnahada or are you and your buddies incapable of answering questions. Whats interesting is that day went on to the early hours of the morning incident free around the anti-Morsi protests, so that's your Baltaji theory gone.

I think you may be son of an retired general who has 7-8 big buildings or has 40-50 apartments for rent in Cairo.

Actually, I'm the son of an economic migrant. Don't make this personal.

So you're going to say "They denied the shooting, it was the pro supporters who use guns?"

Look back at my comments and you would know my position on these events. I condemn both sides equally, no one is innocent in this but those who died when protesting peacefully.

Also, can you answer my questions or are you incapable of having a debate with someone.

I was watching three hours ago on Aljazeera, there was an hour doco program revealing every single camera shots circling soldiers and security forces using guns to shoot unnarmed pro civilians and circling how thugs backed by army were supporting the massacre. Also, there are hundreds of videos on YouTube and FB caught how pissi's thugs using weapons and civilians were shot in the head and chest.

So, why wasn't there a montage of the other side firing on security forces and families?

It happened, stop denying it. Just as the military killed innocent protesters (and not so innocent ones) some violent protesters killed and tortured people and there is evidence of this.

All of the exposure, peope already know the truth because Gen Pissi's puppet ministers lie too much. There are more than 200 civilians were killed, not 73 as your second Mubarak govt's claimed.

Actually, the global media is using the official figures (everyone except Aljazeera) given by the Ministry of Health. If you have proof that over 200 died then provide it.

Miskeen, I feel sorry for you how you believed the ministers payed by Gen Pissi to spread bullsh*it on the Western medias and the EU the US who supported the coup using everything to destroy the pro supporters image.

Actually, state employees are paid their wages by the tax payer and not a military general. The MB needs no aid to help tarnish its own image its doing fine on its own. As for your American support, can you explain to me why Anne Patterson visited Khairat Alshater at his home when he wasn't part of the government or any state institution?

America follows its interests and doesn't take sides much like the military in Egypt. If Morsi had done well he wouldnt have been asked to step aside.

Why do they never mentioned thugs were supporting the massacres? The 90+ rapes by thugs were one part by there are more.

Actually, there were cases of sexual harassment and attempted rapes but no actual rapes because of the protection provided my youth movements against this kind of behavior. Do you know that Egyptian society as a whole has a problem with sexual harassment or not?

Do you also know the MB's views on rape were rather crude i.e blaming it on the women for going certain places and wearing certain clothing. They also painted men as animals who are incapable of suppressing their sexual urges... Their views on such issues were retarded.

As foe thugs supporting the massacres, that may be true but have you considered if they were the families of that area or plain clothes coppers. By the way the Ikhwan tried to camp out at Salah Salim today and got trounced by the families who live there.

More importantly, they didn't mention how foreign journalist posted on twitter said MB supporters defended us from the thugs.

Like they wouldn't be protected somewhere else...

Anyway, the quote of Gamaal Abdel Nassh*t you wrote on your profile explains everything who you are so it doesn't bother me.

Without Gamal Abd Alnasser you and I would have probably still been farmers in Egypt ruled by a Turkish and British mandate. Being part of the commonwealth has its benefits though.

This is the best description I can find for who you are....

Now, since there are "millionssss" of pro supporter protesters who do not fear death are still outside. Interim warned them so what they will do? Go ahead...

Explanation - Last year Mubarak lovers thinking for coup, supported bloodshed and opposed democracy. Their dream came true.. CC included.

Do you want me to get the video out where Morsi says the MB and himself wouldnt support a revolution against Mubarak or not?

Meanwhile in the rest of Egypt everything is going swimmingly and no one even care about whats happening in Rab3a anymore. Well done. Oh Yeah, the MB's leadership is in negotiations with you know who for their safe and prisonless exit.

Wrong, he is being charged with the premeditated murder of conscripts -
Turkey's Erdogan can't be happy about these charges. Erdogan knows he's vulnerable himself to similar charges for his role in the Mavi Marmara affair. He doesn't want Turkish citizens or soldiers to be inspired by the Egyptian example.

I don't know what influence Erdogan has, if any, in Egypt but I'd expect him to try to push hard to use it. The most obvious course of action would be Erdogan using his government's money to finance M-B demonstrators but I don't see him going that far. More likely is he'll use diplomatic and informal contacts to funnel monies from other sources to the M-B.

Turkey's Erdogan can't be happy about these charges. Erdogan knows he's vulnerable himself to similar charges for his role in the Mavi Marmara affair. He doesn't want Turkish citizens or soldiers to be inspired by the Egyptian example.

He's already quelled a mini military rebellion comprising of low ranking commissioned officers and generals by sending them to jail for conspiracy. Today, he reshuffled the military's top brass. He's on steady ground but that could change if the results of the next Turkish elections don't go so well.

Turkey appoints new military commanders - Europe - Al Jazeera English

I don't know what influence Erdogan has, if any, in Egypt but I'd expect him to try to push hard to use it. The most obvious course of action would be Erdogan using his government's money to finance M-B demonstrators but I don't see him going that far. More likely is he'll use diplomatic and informal contacts to funnel monies from other sources to the M-B.

Erdogan has minimal effect in reality. All he's really capable of is alienating people and getting backhanded by Egypt's foreign minister. The MB are surrounded, no amount of money will help them. They have no choice but to make concessions and get involved in the transition.

Back
Top Bottom