What's new

Egypt | Army Ousts Mursi govt, violence erupts | News & Discussions

1003344_681020868574574_1907396457_n.png

This cartoon recites a verse of Quoran on behalf of MB:" (Abel to Gabel) if you extend your hand to kill me, I will not do the same"

again seriously?
MB started the threat of "Free Egyptian Army" and bombed different places and now they want to look peaceful by these pictures.
Look at the Egyptians in this forum; they are all against Morsi except one.

I don't want MB members to get hurt but if they try to start "Free Egyptian Army", I want them dead.

Why weren't you horrified when it happened under Morsi?

When, when did morsi ever authorized the killing of hundreds innocent civilians ?

I am not an MB supporter but the killing of innocent egyptians is extremely disgusting to the fact that I'm now forced to support Islamists. The history will always record that the Islamists were the ones who supported democracy and its them who darely welcomed any winning party. The history books will record that the so called arab liberals and secularists are the ones who are supporting dictatorship and army rule, they are the ones who are fighting against freedom of speech and freedom of thought.

I'm disgusted by the fact that the great Egyptian army is controlled by monarchs and their money.

Egypt will win against army rule and it will win against the monarchs, that is what I'm really sure about !

When, when did morsi ever authorized the killing of hundreds innocent civilians ?

Ever heard of Alatahdiya and what went down in those few days.

Just a little video: Description: MB militia armed with melee weapons and rudimentary firearms clearing a sit in at Alatahidiya with support from the security forces which resulted in the death of multiple political activists.

I am not an MB supporter but the killing of innocent egyptians is extremely disgusting to the fact that I'm now forced to support Islamists.

Grow up. The MB and its affiliates are no more innocent than the military or the security forces. Those who actually sacrifice their lives are the ones who we should seek justice for but not the "Islamists". Name me one MB leader who marched with these young men towards security forces just one. Those same leaders who supported the use of force to disperse protesters when they were in power.....

The history will always record that the Islamists were the ones who supported democracy and its them who darely welcomed any winning party.

Then why did they not listen to the military or to the people who called for a referendum on whether there should be a presidential election? Why do they only talk of such initiatives after their time has past?

The MB had no intention of setting up a democratic process in Egypt and their actions while in power prove that.

The history books will record that the so called arab liberals and secularists are the ones who are supporting dictatorship and army rule, they are the ones who are fighting against freedom of speech and freedom of thought.

Freedom of speech is applicable only when one doesn't incite hatred or violence which is something the MB routinely did in power and out of it. Morsi wasn't a civil servant but an elected dictator, he granted himself more power than the unelected Mubarak did. By the way we have an interim president and a interim government, Egypt is not under army rule and if you say Mansour is a puppet I would suggest you look at the relationship between Morsi and his supreme guide.

I'm disgusted by the fact that the great Egyptian army is controlled by monarchs and their money.

Morsi and his government received over 8 billion dollars in aid from Qatar. The Egyptian military isn't funded by any state other than America and those funds contribute to less than a quarter of the military budget and can only be used to purchase American weaponry.

Egypt will win against army rule and it will win against the monarchs, that is what I'm really sure about !

Well that will never happen with blood or weapons nor does anyone want it to unless they are traitorous.

Now stop being naive. There are no good or bad people in this situation, there's no knight or villain there's only interests and political maneuvering.

Last edited by a moderator:
my friend you have been explaining for every one here that this is not a coup this is a revolution and the MB are not democratic or consider themselves Egyptians the people who were happy when we were defeated in 1967 the people who killed and sold out their own people a long list of assassinations if they cant see the millions who were in the streets willing to die just to kick out the brotherhood the fact that the army the police the people all united after 2 years of unrest they managed to make everyone hate them in 1 year in power the constitution they wanted to write by themselves they consider moderate muslims and christians are second class citizens
if i were you i would let them think what they wish we didnt do a crime to justify our actions to hell with anyone who thinks he knows better than Egyptians

my friend you have been explaining for every one here that this is not a coup this is a revolution

This was a coup as was 2011 and the actions of the free officers in the 1950's. The only thing that was different from the previous events was that the military removed a monarchy and a dictator and so were branded by pretty much the whole world as revolutions. But there's a certain hypocrisy when some refuse to see that June 30th and the 25th of January are remarkably similar yet one is labelled a revolution and another a coup because it ousted an illegitimate yet elected dictator. By definition its a coup but that isn't the issue (except if you're the American administration), the real issue is the nature of the coup and the events that lead to it.

if i were you i would let them think what they wish we didnt do a crime to justify our actions to hell with anyone who thinks he knows better than Egyptians

All Im trying to do is point out that the MB and its affiliates arent angels and that the military and security forces also behaved inexplicably. But if you chose to side with the brotherhood and argue that they should arm themselves or resist with violence then what you're asking for is not another Syria but a slaughter. The MB don't have the weapons the military experience or the numbers to resist a full on war with the Egyptian military.

This was a coup as was 2011 and the actions of the free officers in the 1950's. The only thing that was different from the previous events was that the military removed a monarchy and a dictator and so were branded by pretty much the whole world as revolutions. But there's a certain hypocrisy when some refuse to see that June 30th and the 25th of January are remarkably similar yet one is labelled a revolution and another a coup because it ousted an illegitimate yet elected dictator. By definition its a coup but that isn't the issue (except if you're the American administration), the real issue is the nature of the coup and the events that lead to it.

All Im trying to do is point out that the MB and its affiliates arent angels and that the military and security forces are also behaved inexplicably. But that if you chose to side with the brotherhood and argue that they should arm themselves or resist with violence then what you're asking for is not another Syria but a slaughter. The MB don't have the weapons the military experience or the numbers to resist a full on war with the Egyptian military.
no one will understand only the people who dealt with the brotherhood will understand how this organization works and how far they are willing to go to rule even if this means the end of the country they are in
about it is a coup or not it doesnt matter what will it be called i care about results and the results are getting the brotherhood out and this is all i wanted

no one will understand only the people who dealt with the brotherhood will understand how this organization works and how far they are willing to go to rule even if this means the end of the country they are in

I remember when I was on holiday once in Minya Alkamh the police were sniffing around the neighborhood and the local Ikhwani mosque looking for members of the MB (don't know what the reason was) and I saw that day my Ikhwani neighbour (horribly strict person, often argues with my five year old cousin for wearing short shorts) get in a Peugeot with his family and when we asked him were he was going he said Ummrah. Now the funny thing is that when I was talking to my family later that day they mentioned that this was his third time on Ummrah that year and every time he went there was always a police presence (mokhbereen) around his house and around the mosque :D

Agriy yallah basor3a aldkhliya gaya takhdak wetkhazwakak fe amn eldawlah.

If the military wanted to shut Rab3a down with force it could have done so the day Morsi was ousted or last Friday. Why do you insist that when Elsisi was talking about terrorism he meant those in Rab3a or other places who were protesting peacefully. He was given a mandate yet there wasn't an operation to clear it. There wont be an operation to clear Ra3a violently, this will be more likely...Kettling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Happened to me quite a few times at the student protests over here.

I remember when I was on holiday once in Minya Alkamh the police were sniffing around the neighborhood and the local Ikhwani mosque looking for members of the MB (don't know what the reason was) and I saw that day my Ikhwani neighbour (horribly strict person, often argues with my five year old cousin for wearing short shorts) get in a Peugeot with his family and when we asked him were he was going he said Ummrah. Now the funny thing is that when I was talking to my family later that day they mentioned that this was his third time on Ummrah that year and every time he went there was always a police presence (mokhbereen) around his house and around the mosque :D

Agriy yallah basor3a aldkhliya gaya takhdak wetkhazwakak fe amn eldawlah.
yes just like they pray when security forces come near them

If the military wanted to shut Rab3a down with force it could have done so the day Morsi was ousted or last Friday. Why do you insist that when Elsisi was talking about terrorism he meant those in Rab3a or other places who were protesting peacefully. He was given a mandate yet there wasn't an operation to clear it. There wont be an operation to clear Ra3a violently, this will be more likely...Kettling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He is referring it to the MB supporters, not the Sinai operation and that was the army's fault since MB had no control of the army so why it took a year for Sinai to be lawless?

I do support Kettling, but is there such thing called "kettling" in Egypt? Have you not remember what happened in the first revolution? There is a big difference between kettling in Egypt, Turkey and the West which is 'softy'. Yes, we know Egypt has one of the world most aggressive forces :D but it is followed by Sisi :tdown: They could've done what Turkey did.

Turkish police vs Kemalist

Why not this? Something like TOMA

why not this style?

or this?

Instead of using bullets to shoot.

@MooshMoosh
you're so right. Turkey is modernized they use the same methods than European countries .

but maybe there is one difference: some Islamists are very violent (i don't mean all) but not the people who were doing protest in Turkey.
Is that sadly the bad experiment and bad "leadership" of army made some terrible mistakes and killing some innocent people?
one reason would be this but another one would be these violent Islamists too

Anyway even if it is a pain MooshMoosh what do you think?
is there a confrontation or a civil war needed ? or do everything to change for good your country and change it in the right way so power of army will be less or army itself will change for more "modern"?

asking for violence was a very bad solution. Turks didn't ask for violence , that makes a difference .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom