What's new

DRDO: Intercontinental ballistic missiles well within reach

I am tired of these people..this missle, this range, and blah blah .. Why they always keep saying that we ll do this and blah blah.. 1st develop and say that we have done this.. there are many projects who are facing **** and DRDO assholes always keep testing testing, These people are craps..
Hope BJP ll come in power, and we ll see Modi as PM. So he can kick their as$

hmmmmm ..... interesting strategy.

You need to send a large contingent of Fair and Lovely to the WP goras. They will vanish trying to become even more goras by using the Fair and Lovely.

Instead of Unilever, it should be the DRDO who should produce the fair and Lovely in large numbers.

The whole of PMO would be safe for a long time to come.

Pak military's new job: Making iPad copies - The Times of India:lol::lol:

KAMRA: Inside a high-security air force complex that builds jet fighters and weapons systems, Pakistan's military is working on the latest addition to its sprawling commercial empire: a homegrown version of the iPad.

It's a venture that bundles together Pakistani engineering and Chinese hardware, and shines a light on the military's controversial foothold in the consumer market. Supporters say it will boost the economy as well as a troubled nation's self-esteem .

It all comes together at an air force base in Kamra in northern Pakistan, where avionics engineers - when they are not working on defense projects - assemble the PACPAD 1. "The original is the iPad, the copy is the PACPAD ," said Mohammad Imran , who stocks the product at his small computer and cell phone shop in a mall in Rawalpindi , a city not far from Kamra and the home of the Pakistani army.

The device runs on Android 2.3, an operating system made by Google and given away for free. At around $200, it's less than half the price of Apple or Samsung devices and cheaper than other lowend Chinese tablets on the market, with the bonus of a local , one-year guarantee.

The PAC in the name stands for the Pakistan Aeronautical Complex, where it is made. The PAC also makes an e-reader and small laptop.

Such endeavors are still at the pilot stage and represent just a sliver of the military's business portfolio, which encompasses massive land holdings , flour and sugar mills, hotels , travel agents, even a brand of breakfast cereal. The military is powerful, its businesses are rarely subject to civilian scrutiny, and it has staged three coups since Pakistan became a state in 1947. Many Pakistanis find its economic activities corrupting and say it should focus on entirely on defence.

Let me tell you my perception of DRDO during 2 months of 4th year B.tech project work i had spent at ADA in bangalore.My guide was D grade scientist.nice uncle very much knowledgeable in his field Radar and communication.What the work force suffers is due to red tapism even in DRDO labs.Some iditio on top keep on blocking the funds which never reach on time to labs for purchases even after GOI sanctioning them.secondly clash of egos between forces and DRDO.What DRDO needs is revamp in its management and aboveall its scientists and engineers needs training in project management and requirement engineering.Coz Every time forces keeps on changing GSQR.Thirdly there is loot india program is going on in india.forces like there shiny faarign made toys making cut of every deal along with politicians and generals.its very difficult to break this nexuses.V.K singh did some good work but every thing is back to square one again.

Good way of telling us that you are B Tech Graduate who have completed two months internship in some DRDO outfit.

What was it that you wrote after that ......

hmmmmm ..... interesting strategy.

You need to send a large contingent of Fair and Lovely to the WP goras. They will vanish trying to become even more goras by using the Fair and Lovely.

Instead of Unilever, it should be the DRDO who should produce the fair and Lovely in large numbers.

The whole of PMO would be safe for a long time to come.
Nah PMO is bit clever than that they are sending ambika soni to pakistan to capture unilever pakistan and dump both fairever and fair and lovely in pakistan manufactured in india.MMS quite a baniya you know.:D

Good way of telling us that you are B Tech Graduate who have completed two months internship in some DRDO outfit.

What was it that you wrote after that ......
everyone knows that only that its not my fault that you are typical late lateef in knowing it and then acts as someone broken the news to you just like in rabbit story of "Aasman gir raha" hai.................:rofl:

Nah PMO is bit clever than that they are sending ambika soni to pakistan to capture unilever pakistan and dump both fairever and fair and lovely in pakistan manufactured in india.MMS quite a baniya you know.:D

A bearded baniya at that.

Indeed Ambika Soni in her hay days would have captured much more than that .... in the current format, she may instead buy some wrinkle removers from the Unilever.

There is no mention of Fair and Lovely in this report.

I didn't get your point.
That coz they have sold manufacturing plant to unilever pakistan as there is more requirement of it in FATA to favorite Goats......:lol:

everyone knows that only that its not my fault that you are typical late lateef in knowing it and then acts as someone broken the news to you just like in rabbit story of "Aasman gir raha" hai.................:rofl:

ha ha ha ...... I am sorry.

A bearded baniya at that.

Indeed Ambika Soni in her hay days would have captured much more than that .... in the current format, she may instead buy some wrinkle removers from the Unilever.
dont underestimate amibka soni if madam sonia says then she will plant kangressi jparcham on minar-e-pakistan.Kangreas ka haat pakistan ke saath.....

4588710882_93b1439bdf.jpg

congress.jpg

ha ha ha ...... I am sorry.
chalta hai...After all im veteran member.you my junior.........:D

waise ragging kar deni thi mujhe.

Let me tell you my perception of DRDO during 2 months of 4th year B.tech project work i had spent at ADA in bangalore.My guide was D grade scientist.nice uncle very much knowledgeable in his field Radar and communication.What the work force suffers is due to red tapism even in DRDO labs.Some iditio on top keep on blocking the funds which never reach on time to labs for purchases even after GOI sanctioning them.secondly clash of egos between forces and DRDO.What DRDO needs is revamp in its management and aboveall its scientists and engineers needs training in project management and requirement engineering.Coz Every time forces keeps on changing GSQR.Thirdly there is loot india program is going on in india.forces like there shiny faarign made toys making cut of every deal along with politicians and generals.its very difficult to break this nexuses.V.K singh did some good work but every thing is back to square one again.

Brilliantly on target.

That coz they have sold manufacturing plant to unilever pakistan as there is more requirement of it in FATA to favorite Goats......:lol:

And then every animal right activists complain that Pakistanis are cruel to animals.

So do the gay right activists complain that Pakistanis are against gays. They don't know that "Lakhtays" have been cared for in FATA and KPK since the invasion of Alexander the Great, who led the white greek army.

And then every animal right activists complain that Pakistanis are cruel to animals.

So do the gay right activists complain that Pakistanis are against gays. They don't know that "Lakhtays" have been cared for in FATA and KPK since the invasion of Alexander the Great, who led the white greek army.
Dont worry for that we have another gandhi ready.we will send menka gandhi.....:D

:rofl:

OK, you two, stop it now. Time to get back to something serious!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom