What's new

Does India need Secularism?

Selective amnesia ...............its a common affliction for hypocrites.

No for Idiots and Bigots like RSS and VHP or wven Bajrang Dal...For them Dharmic means Cow worship..Its the same people you have been supporting through out so you were an IDEAL choice!!:rofl:

Selective amnesia ...............its a common affliction for hypocrites.

:lol: .............some self certified brahmin

Pancha Gavya is prepared by mixture of Cows urine(one palam(60 gm) ) , half thumb equivalent of cow dung, about half a liter of milk , 60 gms of ghee(clarified butter) , 60 gms of Durba water.

There is a mantra to mix them."Yath thwak asthikadham papam , dehe thishtathji maamake , prasanam Pancha gavyasya dahathu Agneer iva indhanam.”

Translated as " Let the sin adhering to my skin and bones or my body be burnt by Pancha Gavya like a fire wood is burnt by you fire."

Got you...you are that Hrim Bhrim type of Hindu!!!...:victory: Boliye Sidhmaharaj aaj Kaun sa AGDAM BIGDAM kar rahe hein!!...Go to Vanaras and start a Mass murder of Hindu religion:omghaha:

No for Idiots and Bigots like RSS and VHP or wven Bajrang Dal...For them Dharmic means Cow worship..Its the same people you have been supporting through out so you were an IDEAL choice!!:rofl:

So you now my unpaid spokesperson ? :lol: ............or are you the unpaid spokesperson for RSS and VHP claiming to speak for them about their definition of Dharmic ? what a clown !

Got you...you are that Hrim Bhrim type of Hindu!!!...:victory: Boliye Sidhmaharaj!!...Go to vanaras and start a Mass murder of Hindu religion:omghaha:

Maybe, Maybe not .....but it certainly makes me wonder about you and your claims. :azn:

So you now my unpaid spokesperson ? :lol: ............or are you the unpaid spokesperson for RSS and VHP claiming to speak for them about their definition of Dharmic ? what a clown !

Maybe, Maybe not .....but it certainly makes me wonder about you and your claims. :azn:

Spokesperson? :omghaha:....I am your worst nightmare.....Seriously Babaji

Maybe, Maybe not
Pakdegayeeeee.....:toast_sign:...

Ahankaram Mano budhim rakjsha me dharma charini,Pranapanou thadha vyana samana dhanameva cha

Chapter 17 of Geeta.

1) Arjuna inquired: O Krsna, what is the position of those who
perform worship with faith, but neglect the injunctions of the
scriptures?
Is that considered to be in goodness, passion, or
ignorance?
2) The Supreme Lord said: Such faith is of three types, according
to an embodied soul's previously developed tendencies good,
passionate, or ignorant. Now please hear about this from Me.
3) O Bharata, all men have a particular type of faith according to
their individual mentalities. The very nature of the living being is
based on faith their internal and external nature is modeled
according to their faith. Therefore, their nature may be discerned
according to the manner of worship or reverence in which they
have faith.

So now tell me.....You and your RSS and VHP are so much for Scripture worship and Cow worship, what does the chapter 17, Sraddhatraya-vibhag-yoga say about that?

AGDAM BIGDAM?

Spokesperson? :omghaha:....I am your worst nightmare.....Seriously Babaji

Pakdegayeeeee.....:toast_sign:...

My worst Night mare ? :lol: ..........let's see if you are worthy of that post. :devil:

BTW was the 'Babaji' suppose to be derisive ? ....most Hindus would be gratified to be called that. :lol: ............my suspicion keeps getting stronger.

My worst Night mare ? :lol: ..........let's see if you are worthy of that post. :devil:.

My post got 2 thanks, yours didnt:nana:

BTW was the 'Babaji' suppose to be derisive ? ....most Hindus would be gratified to be called that. :lol: ............my suspicion keeps getting stronger

Wese aap doping kind of babaji ya the other types, you know what I mean...I am asking because your posts are coming straight of smoke factory from Ganga Kinare...

Chapter 17 of Geeta.

So now tell me.....You and your RSS and VHP are so much for Scripture worship and Cow worship, what does the chapter 17, Sraddhatraya-vibhag-yoga say about that?

AGDAM BIGDAM?

..........is this how you are planning to be my worst nightmare ? By straw-man arguments ? :lol:

1. Its you who described Dharmic as Cow Worship and then conveniently forgot about it. Not me :azn:. FIRST FAIL.

2. RSS does not comment on the Scriptures .......they are a social service body, not a religious body. SECOND FAIL.

3. VHP has never spoken about 'scripture worship', kindly provide proof or it will be your THIRD FAIL.

We can discuss Shraddha Traya Vibhag yoga after that :coffee:

..........is this how you are planning to be my worst nightmare ? By straw-man arguments ? :lol:

1. Its you who described Dharmic as Cow Worship and then conveniently forgot about it. Not me :azn:. FIRST FAIL.

2. RSS does not comment on the Scriptures .......they are a social service body, not a religious body. SECOND FAIL.

3. VHP has never spoken about 'scripture worship', kindly provide proof or it will be your THIRD FAIL.

We can discuss Shraddha Traya Vibhag yoga after that :coffee:

The whole thinking community knows what you guys do....and they are not with you.

THATS YOUR FAIL AS A SYSTEM (VHP and RSS)

My post got 2 thanks, yours didnt:nana:

:lol: .... you got thanked by Guynextdoor2 who is our local Islamic fanatic. A man is truly known by the company he keeps :rofl:

The second thank you got was from a moron from your own state. :P ....who was spanked so badly by me that he has come running to you.

The whole thinking community knows what you guys do....and they are not with you.

THATS YOUR FAIL AS A SYSTEM (VHP and RSS)

:lol: ....more FAIL.

I have never claimed to be either RSS nor VHP.

Is that all you have ? Straw-men to knock down and claim victory ? This is how you plan to be my worst Nightmare ? :cry:

:lol: .... you got thanked by Guynextdoor2 who is our local Islamic fanatic. A man is truly known by the company he keeps :rofl:

The second thank you got was from a moron from your own state. :P ....who was spanked so badly by me that he has come running to you.

Siddhamaharj Spanking nahin karte....:no:

Your posts have become the waste of bandwidth of this forum. :lol: answering you is CRIME!!. That's why people left you alone you Criminal!!

Siddhamaharj Spanking nahin karte....:no:

Your posts have become the waste of bandwidth of this forum. :lol: answering you is CRIME!!. That's why people left you alone you Criminal!!

No ....they have learnt that messing with me is dangerous ....its a lesson you will soon learn :devil:

BTW you can petition the pakistani's to ban me .......how does that work for you ? :azn:

No ....they have learnt that messing with me is dangerous ....its a lesson you will soon learn :devil:

BTW you can petition the pakistani's to ban me .......how does that work for you ? :azn:

Dangerous?:laughcry:....You are am amusement and a laughing stock to everyone....Sorry no more waste of bandwidth..

Dangerous?:laughcry:....You are am amusement and a laughing stock to everyone....Sorry no more waste of bandwidth..

:devil: .......I thought you wanted to be my worst nightmare ? ..........In with bluster ....out with a whimper.

:wave: ....it was fun humiliating you. Dont hesitate to come back for more.

:devil: .......I thought you wanted to be my worst nightmare ? ..........In with bluster ....out with a whimper.

:wave: ....it was fun humiliating you. Dont hesitate to come back for more.

:omghaha::rofl:

By the way, you have good patience for debate if not for logics. so for that :cheers: and :wave:

:omghaha::rofl:

By the way, you have good patience for debate if not for logics. so for that :cheers: and :wave:

I am delighted that an 'highly knowledgeable Brahmin' like you have acknowledged my patience. Maybe if I am lucky you will even admire my 'logic'. A person can always hope for your favor :coffee:

I do not recall place but it talks of incidents of 1989 and 1990

1989-90 means "Kashmir valley was under full control of Indian army and Indian government".

Whatever happened should be blamed on the law enforcement agencies.

these days individual acts of terror may be difficult to stop,

but wholesale migration /ethnic cleansing cannot happen unless government wants to and allows it.

peace

Back
Top Bottom