What's new

Does India need Secularism?

:coffee: ............you are the one who asked if Dharmic religion is 'cow worship', and then claimed you are a Brahmin (as if that is supposed to give you some sort of immunity :disagree:)

Its the brahmins who drink cow urine ...... so your cow worship question was the fail.

Last thing I need is a sermon from some who askes me if Dharmic religion is cow worship :lol:

Are you trolling???....So why don't you give the correct answer?, What do you mean by "Dharmic"? when you said you want to follow Dhramic path...Lets hear it?

Are you trolling???....So why don't you give the correct answer?, What do you mean by "Dharmic"? when you said you want to follow Dhramic path...Lets hear it?

No you were trolling when you asked if Dharmic was cow worship :disagree:

Why don't you tell us you did drink cow urine during your thread ceremony ? ...after all if you are pround enough to claim you are a brahmin you must also not be ashamed of admitting to other facts as well.

I will answer you after you have answered me. Deal ? :azn:

No you were trolling when you asked if Dharmic was cow worship :disagree:

Why don't you tell us you did drink cow urine during your thread ceremony ? ...after all if you are pround enough to claim you are a brahmin you must also not be ashamed of admitting to other facts as well.

I will answer you after you have answered me. Deal ? :azn:

now I know you are not even a Hindu :cheesy:, No one drinks cow **** in Hindu religion....Chalo....Be happy with the RSS, VHP

Good point ....it was framed to prevent Babri Masjid demolition and to put Ram Janmabhoomi in the back burner.

Wrong again. The Bari Masjid case was not covered by the act. It was primarily done to prevent other structures from becoming sources of dispute.

now I know you are not even a Hindu :cheesy:, No one drinks cow **** in Hindu religion....Chalo....Be happy with the RSS, VHP

:lol: .......... what a disappointment. I thought you would actually ball up and reply.

Wrong again. The Bari Masjid case was not covered by the act. It was primarily done to prevent other structures from becoming sources of dispute.

....well now you are wrong. It was framed to prevent other 'disputed' sites from becoming a source of conflict.

:lol: .......... what a disappointment. I thought you would actually ball up and reply.

You seem like a person who has NO knowledge on Hinduism and not worth a debate. When I asked the question first what do you mean by "Dharmic path" you didn't answer, yet you comeout with a deal asking me to answer first!!!...

You claim that RSS, VHP, Dharma, Hindu battle place, you seem to know a lot and very passionate one about this religion , why don't you enlighten me first? and show me a proof in hindu religious texts where hindus drink cow ****....I just knew your knowledge level and personally deemed yourself unfit for a civic and knowledgeable discussion.

If the law was passed in 1991, and as u rightly said that Babri demolition was in 1992. Now if Babri was not covered in that law then was it intentional or some other reason. Sorry if it sounds little odd.

India will meet the same fate as Pakistan is today,if there was no secularism.
But many parties today onky stand for pseudo secularism

Correct and some folks out here don't seem to understand that "FACT"...

If the law was passed in 1991, and as u rightly said that Babri demolition was in 1992. Now if Babri was not covered in that law then was it intentional or some other reason. Sorry if it sounds little odd.

The Babri Masjid conflict predated India's independence and was already litigated. The law(of 1991) uses 1947 as a cut-off date after which there could be no challenges to any structure. As the Babri Majid case predated 1947, it stood automatically excluded.

You seem like a person who has NO knowledge on Hinduism and not worth a debate. When I asked the question first what do you mean by "Dharmic path" you didn't answer, yet you comeout with a deal asking me to answer first!!!...

You claim that RSS, VHP, Dharma, Hindu battle place, you seem to know a lot and very passionate one about this religion , why don't you enlighten me first? and show me a proof in hindu religious texts where hindus drink cow ****....I just knew your knowledge level and personally deemed yourself unfit for a civic and knowledgeable discussion.

Says the person who claims Dharmic is cow worship :lol:

It would appear that its you who should first explain what you meant by saying Dharmic path is cow worship.

I owe you no explanation for your trolling activities.

Gau mutra is one of the ingrediants of Pancha Gavya which is used to purify ....both eternally and internally . Its also an ingredient in Punyaaham.

The next time your feel like issuing 'certificates' to someone .....make sure to ask if they care for it :coffee:

Says the person who claims Dharmic is cow worship :lol:

It would appear that its you who should first explain what you meant by saying Dharmic path is cow worship.

I owe you no explanation for your trolling activities.

Gau mutra is one of the ingrediants of Pancha Gavya which is used to purify ....both eternally and internally . Its also an ingredient in Punyaaham.

The next time your feel like issuing 'certificates' to someone .....make sure to ask if they care for it :coffee:

When did I claim that Dharmic is cow worship. Its your type or what you call RSS and VHP bottle down on poor man's throat, not me....

This one is straight out of VHP handbook!!!....:cuckoo:

Dharmic, worshiping cow?...

Selective amnesia ...............its a common affliction for hypocrites.

This one is straight out of VHP handbook!!!....:cuckoo:

:lol: .............some self certified brahmin

Pancha Gavya is prepared by mixture of Cows urine(one palam(60 gm) ) , half thumb equivalent of cow dung, about half a liter of milk , 60 gms of ghee(clarified butter) , 60 gms of Durba water.

There is a mantra to mix them."Yath thwak asthikadham papam , dehe thishtathji maamake , prasanam Pancha gavyasya dahathu Agneer iva indhanam.”

Translated as " Let the sin adhering to my skin and bones or my body be burnt by Pancha Gavya like a fire wood is burnt by you fire."

Back
Top Bottom