What's new

Does eating red meat makes you angry?

i dont think eating meat will make u angry but at same time eating vegetables doesnot make u peacefull either just look at hitler even he was a vegetarian

Then why is police supporting them and harassing Muslims for no reason?

I don't think police ask someone his religion before harassing and if they do action should be taken against them as well. Anyhow police harrassment of any kind irrespective of religion should be taken care of.

i have eaten beef but mutton tastes much better IMO

Kaka, my big city friend.

I invite you to chadni chowk in Yazman mandii to try beef karhai.

I love goat, but once you try this beef karhai, you will change your mind.

I am 100% sure.

I am 100% sure.

I am not too sure ... Both have their own special place.. I for one, would not trade one for the other..

For Chinese, generally eat chicken, pork, beef, mutton,fish; others rarely eat, such as rabbit, duck, dog, deer, donkey, during the past 30 years I only eat 5 times rabbit and 3 times dog, 2 times deer, 0 times duck. Not much taboo for East Asia, that only safe, infact eating dog is the most pop in N-S Korea, they have a top State banquet full dog feast(more than 20 dishs made by dog in one desk), can any one tell me what's the difference of eating chicken and dog or donkey???

I am 100% sure.

i have eaten beef karahi, but the thing i like most is roasted beef, i have eaten both roasted beef and roasted mutton(you first boil them and then roast them), mutton is a lot better

another thing in which muttton tastes better is paye

For Chinese, generally eat chicken, pork, beef, mutton,fish; others rarely eat, such as rabbit, duck, dog, deer, donkey, during the past 30 years I only eat 5 times rabbit and 3 times dog, 2 times deer, 0 times duck. Not much taboo for East Asia, that only safe, infact eating dog is the most pop in N-S Korea, they have a top State banquet full dog feast(more than 20 dishs made by dog in one desk), can any one tell me what's the difference of eating chicken and dog or donkey???

Camel is the best meat for muscles. I am serious.

i have eaten beef karahi, but the thing i like most is roasted beef, i have eaten both roasted beef and roasted mutton(you first boil them and then roast them), mutton is a lot better

another thing in which muttton tastes better is paye

Acha acha, nawaz shareef ki aulaud. :rofl:

Trust me. You have not had beef karhai from Yazman mandii.

@xuxu1457

Donkey is halal in Muslim countries too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cow bone marrow is heavenly. There is nothing on Earth that exists, even remotely close to cow bone marrow.

101 % serious.

Not even the brains taste as good.

@xuxu1457

Donkey is halal in Muslim countries too!

Folk saying that donkey, dog are best meat,
狗肉滚三滚,神仙站不稳/Dog meat rolling three times in the pan, even the gods waddled
天上龙肉,地上驴肉/Heavenly dragon meat, ground donkey

Last edited by a moderator:
then why you hindus didn't invent any meat dishes? Most of the dishes were invented by muslims and in the south by Muslims and Christians. It is a fact most hindus before were vegetarian, since hindus have a habit of copying and adapting to other cultures, you guys started eating meat

:confused: arent you the one who was banned earlier with another ID asking Pakistanis why dont we take yoga.

seems you are on spree to spread BS trolling

what is yazman mandi is it located near heera mandi :D

:confused: arent you the one who was banned earlier with another ID asking Pakistanis why dont we take yoga.

seems you are on spree to spread BS trolling

onion why dont you take yoga? it will slim you down!

Back
Top Bottom