What's new

Does eating red meat makes you angry?

969513_469569143128704_1692423728_n.jpg

/\/\/\ Looks like he's getting ready to become super duper angry.:lol:

Bar be Que Nation Restaurant hain ye...........right ??

no animal is safe in your place

even a cute looking cat may be a delicacy after few minutes

we don't eat cats.....
i had never seen people eating cat.i heard it is not dilicious.....

Bar be Que Nation Restaurant hain ye...........right ??

Maloom nahi bhai, that man's pic came between me and the following images that i was about to post,so it naturally made me angry.I thought to feed him to the trolls to do some carnal justice.

Images ,gone with the wind.

Short lived, please don't quote.....:D

@--,-'{@ the idea was not to quotes the images.

Delete them before some angry mod comes here.....:P

Last edited by a moderator:
Abey gaddhay ki olad tum logo ko sub beef,mutton , fish khana mana hai , I know this because I have spent a lot of time with hindus some of them even say egg is not allowed leave alone meat of any kind but those hindus were much better and honest than you keypad dumb warriors ..
Hinduism is a set of rules/guidelines/way of life
there is nothing enforced on you or you wont be less Hindu if you visit and pray at Mosque/Church or eat meat

Maloom nahi bhai, that man's pic came between me and the following images that i was about to post,so it naturally made me angry.I thought to feed him to the trolls to do some carnal justice.

reg_634.gaga.meat.mh.051512.jpg

Click-to-view-full-size-image.jpeg

Short lived, please don't quote.....:D

thats Japanese Kobe beef. worlds finest beef. they feed beer and even massage the cattle.

Your Doctor must be indian educated.

I was the soul that once completely depended upon red meat for my daily diet until once my doctor uncle told me "Arre ye kya , tu toh murda laashe kha raha hai " . That statement had a deep impression on me !!
Now I am a pure veggie :P and yes I have also read in an article eating lots of red meat causes high probability of being angrier , horny , increased chances of heart attack and ******* what not ?

How come so many "Veggies" going on never-ending rape spree?

not 100% sure but it does make me horny :kiss3:

Not red meat alone......a diet that is high in fat and sodium/sugar. People that replace most of their veggie intake for meat and or junk possibly but on it's own, red meat (depending on the diet and cut of the animal) provides stable energy.

I am not sure if diet has much effect on anger, however three things definitely make people angry
1 - Hot weather
2 - Weak people resort to anger, to appear stronger
3 - Upbringing

I have heard this several times, is it this true?

Really? then why the heck hindus have killed so many millions for cow slaughter? and the madness is still going on.

This is how fucked up you hindu guys are, and make bull crap statements that there is no force in Hinduism.

Hinduism is a set of rules/guidelines/way of life
there is nothing enforced on you or you wont be less Hindu if you visit and pray at Mosque/Church or eat meat

then why you hindus didn't invent any meat dishes? Most of the dishes were invented by muslims and in the south by Muslims and Christians. It is a fact most hindus before were vegetarian, since hindus have a habit of copying and adapting to other cultures, you guys started eating meat

eb6.jpg

gujrat maybe one of the craziest places on the planet where the non veg is strictly prohibited

please have your tin cans of meat ready(even you may need to smuggle it) before entering the territory of gujrat because they hate "dead animal"

Its because of the influence of Jainism.But Gujaratis compensate that with their delicious Veg dishes.

Last time I consumed mutton about six months ago and I was sweating like hell.Later found out that I have high cholesterol.Now goats are my best friends :kiss3:

then why you hindus didn't invent any meat dishes? Most of the dishes were invented by muslims and in the south by Muslims and Christians. It is a fact most hindus before were vegetarian, since hindus have a habit of copying and adapting to other cultures, you guys started eating meat

One of the most comical post I have come up with:D

Really? then why the heck hindus have killed so many millions for cow slaughter? and the madness is still going on.

This is how fucked up you hindu guys are, and make bull crap statements that there is no force in Hinduism.

Yes cow slaughter is a sensitive issue in India but the situation is not bad as you think.
I cannot live a single day without chicken:taz:
And you are judging a society on basis of individual events

mutton is the best any guy who loves red meat will agree with me

Naa it has to be good beef. the best beef i ever had was in brazil . the most succulent and tender meat ever.:smitten:

thats Japanese Kobe beef. worlds finest beef. they feed beer and even massage the cattle.

Now there is something i would love to eat. :D

i meant the meat i swear..:angel:

ehh Tikolo,

kya bakwaas kar raha hain tu,

muslims eat roasted meat in arabia,who gave u spices?

if its allowed in hinduism then why many states in india dont allow even the muslims to slaughter cows and eat beef?

it doesnt make any bit of sense

in islam its either halal, or completely prohibited, so there is no way inbetween

i still dont get why hindus like you dont have any problem eating beef while others do?

or are you telling them not eating beef is the hard core form of hinduism not followed now a days?

slaughtering cow is not allowed

Post Reported..... Another person comes abusing religion...... @WebMaster ... @ANTIBODY

Back
Top Bottom