What's new

Does eating red meat makes you angry?

Cow bone marrow is heavenly. There is nothing on Earth that exists, even remotely close to cow bone marrow.

101 % serious.

Not even the brains taste as good.

but bone marrow is very harmful for health as its the clotted blood and blood contains many becteria, germs virus

Folk saying that donkey, dog are best meat,
狗肉滚三滚,神仙站不稳/Dog meat rolling three times in the pan, even the gods waddled
天上龙肉,地上驴肉/Heavenly dragon meat, ground donkey

Trust me friend. Camel meat is the best and I have tried it. I have never tried dog, but donkey is allowed in our culture and religion. I have never had donkey, but camel meat is very good.

but bone marrow is very harmful for health as its the clotted blood and blood contains many becteria, germs virus

Yara, chad science shience bullshit. Ahh, Punjabi de nal khana khaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will be pleasantly surprised. :)

Trust me friend. Camel meat is the best and I have tried it. I have never tried dog, but donkey is allowed in our culture and religion. I have never had donkey, but camel meat is very good.

Yara, chad science shience bullshit. Ahh, Punjabi de nal khana khaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will be pleasantly surprised. :)

donkey is haraam my friend

Folk saying that donkey, dog are best meat,
狗肉滚三滚,神仙站不稳/Dog meat rolling three times in the pan, even the gods waddled
天上龙肉,地上驴肉/Heavenly dragon meat, ground donkey

after eating dog meat you will be having fleas in your skin

kya welcome/shelcome,parhne mein kya diqqat hain.

meat eater turned vegetarian.

haad hoti he yaar

gadhe ka meat kha ke tum gadhe na ban jao

you are not welcomed in this thread then :D

gadhay ka meat app bhi kata ho.

Magar tumay abii tak pataa ney chala. :D

There is nothing wrong with eating donkey meat In Islam, little bro.

but why ban beef only in gujrat i mean have they banned chicken, mutton too? i dont think so

plus why ban the meat just because gujratis(i hope its majority and not totally) are veggies?

because india is not a group of like people.our diversities in geography made people to depend on the staple food to adapt to the local conditions.so a person in gujarat may not have same food habits as a person in tamilnadu. hinduism is a complex style.theres no hard and fast rule that hindus should not eat meat.brahmins do not eat meat because by eating it their tounge is believed to become thiker which makes difficult for them to chant holy mantras.but as i said theres lot of diverities.brahmins in some states eat meat staple to that area to surivive the local conditions.previously sacrifices were conducted and the meat was consumed but this practise was later decreased however present in some ares.so theres no rule that hindus should not consume meat..

cow is considered as a sacfred animal in hinduism and hence many do not eat it as of respect.in states where majority of such people exist govts bans cow slaughter to fecilitate people's interests. as i said hinduism is not a single set of rules and regulations.even marriages are performed differently in different parts of the country in hinduism food habits are nothing compared to that.

The marrow of long bones is replaced mostly by fat...So, if it's yellow ,it's fatty and it ought to be tasty.........

Anything containing fats in larger proportions will be palatable and agreeable for our senses.

I are always angry:)

It might have to do something with that Loki ka Halwa ...:D

loki-ka-halwa_thumb.jpg

No?

More power to the Red meat and i'm getting more angrier this time....

BeefShawarmaYogurt-1024x1024.jpg

Back
Top Bottom