What's new

Do you get along with Indians (hindus) at school and workplace??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mohajir = urdu/arabic for refugee.. Should be pretty simple to know who is a mohajir. If he doesnt have a Pakistani passport, he is probably one.. May be the 3 million Afghans at this moment in Pakistan..

Mohajir = urdu/arabic for refugee.. Should be pretty simple to know who is a mohajir. If he doesnt have a Pakistani passport, he is probably one.. May be the 3 million Afghans at this moment in Pakistan..

Most of them have NADRA Cards too and its not 3million, + the 5 or so children every family has and you have the real number! Those Afghan's aint refugees anymore they are here to stay, that is why they have refused the IOM Assisted Voluntary Repatriation scheme time and time again.

Because for all its sins, life in Pakistan is better than life in Afghanistan.

Mohajir = urdu/arabic for refugee.. Should be pretty simple to know who is a mohajir. If he doesnt have a passport, he is one.. May be the 3 million Afghans at this moment in Pakistan..

Not quite a refugee but an 'immigrant' & it probably goes to the root of Islamic History in that when the Immigration to Medina happened two groups of Muslims were formed; the Muhajireen (the Immigrants) & the Ansar (the Helpers) !

But the Muhajir tag isn't something the Muhajir's who came to Punjab (exponentially more than the Urdu Speakers who settled in Karachi & Hyderabad !) prescribe to; I dunno why the ones in Karachi & Hyderabad still persevere with that. I can understand & appreciate someone call himself a Bihari, a Gujrati, a Hyderabadi but the Muhajir tag should be dropped.

Not quite a refugee but an 'immigrant' & it probably goes to the root of Islamic History in that when the Immigration to Medina happened two groups of Muslims were formed; the Muhajireen (the Immigrants) & the Ansar (the Helpers) !

But the Muhajir tag isn't something the Muhajir's who came to Punjab (exponentially more than the Urdu Speakers who settled in Karachi & Hyderabad !) prescribe to; I dunno why the ones in Karachi & Hyderabad still persevere with that. I can understand & appreciate someone call himself a Bihari, a Gujrati, a Hyderabadi but the Muhajir tag should be dropped.

So you are saying that the preservation is done by the folks who call themselves as Mohajirs? I always thought it was the other way round. Because this doesnt make sense, as I understand Mohajir was a demeaning tag..

Most of them have NADRA Cards too and its not 3million, + the 5 or so children every family has and you have the real number! Those Afghan's aint refugees anymore they are here to stay, that is why they have refused the IOM Assisted Voluntary Repatriation scheme time and time again.

Because for all its sins, life in Pakistan is better than life in Afghanistan.

Yaraa can't they be forcefully evicted & placed in designated areas whilst they are here in Pakistan; perhaps different areas on the border areas be allocated for such.

Yaraa can't they be forcefully evicted & placed in designated areas whilst they are here in Pakistan; perhaps different areas on the border areas be allocated for such.

As security situation in Pakistan is very bad, i would recommend transfer them to India, India is big, rich and regional power and also have good relations with Govt. of Kabul

They tried that in H11, Islamabad. Remember the Shizz storm in the media... And yet it's the same media that pressured the Police and MOI that the criminals and terrorists were hiding in the same colony. :(

I don't think ghettoisation is the correct remedy. Perhaps a citizenship scheme, for over stayers? With a Pakistan studies lesson, oath etc... This could be tied into the benefits they receive from UNHCR and IOM. Some of them actually want to live and work in Pakistan as normal people.

However the less savory types should be sent packing, including the professional women in Karachi Company and G11 Markaz.

So you are saying that the preservation is done by the folks who call themselves as Mohajirs? I always thought it was the other way round. Because this doesnt make sense, as I understand Mohajir was a demeaning tag..

It's purely for political interests

I never said Indians dont bathe.

I said the general aura around a Indian like you is very hateful, smelly, and ugly. Therefore, a Pakistani would have to go to extreme measures to come par with the status of the likes of you... You even insulted a 15% pop of your nation wthout looking back.. Shame on ur azz... No wonder so many Militant groups in India like IM, HUJI, LET are so successful in Indian Muslim mindset because of hateful ppl lke u

Btw Muslims are more clean than other ppl of other religions... We clean ourselves 5 times, while you Indian can be lucky to even get clean water... just one pic of Ganges can show you how clean Indians is.

hey idiot! stop provoking others to attack your religion !

Well I certainly didn't coin the Muhajir Qaumi Movement (MQM) & am not their target vote bank ! MQM had to go from Muhajir to Mutahidia to grow out their present vote-bank.

Think of it this way - I'm an ethnic Kashmiri whose Grandpa was from Srinagar & most of his family moved to Pakistan a little before the Partition or around it. Lost quite a few folk near Srinagar & when crossing Jammu into Punjab. So maybe calling me a Muhajir because my Grandpa or his siblings moved to Pakistan won't be that off & yet none of us call ourselves as such & no one else calls us as such !

This BS just doesn't sell in the Punjab ! Neither the people differentiates between those who were locals & those who came from elsewhere nor do the Immigrants themselves differentiate between themselves & the locals ! Thats one of the reason you've millions of Pashtuns, Baloch, Seraikis, Sindhis, Hindkowans, Potoharis, Kashmiris, Hazaras, Uzbeks, Tajiks & numerous smaller ethnicities living here without a single instance of racial violence or ethnic tension in the past 65 years of Punjab's history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom