What's new

Do you get along with Indians (hindus) at school and workplace??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect your personal opinion...and you are welcome to do what you want...But inspite of you and your people have so much of hatred for Hindu people...I donot do like what you choose to do...In spite of your people involved in all kinds of terrorism activity in India and creating all sorts of problem for us...I still go to grocery stores that in owned by Pakstani Muslim people, I still went out with my Pakistani friend to have dinner with him in the week end...and of course i still talk about Kashmir and Balochistan feerdom movement with him...and in future...i will continue to do that....Because...it sure that i do not want to be a person of hatred minded like you.....

Well said. I don't know what anyone get by spreading hate... Hate that too without any reason... Think pakistani that if ppl starts hateing you because of terror activity which take place from you nation and your are not involved in it. And start ignoring without fault. How you will feel like

A Pakistani would not have to shower for 2 months to look, smell, act like a Indian.

haha... you should be thanking us that you get clean water to shower,for all the rivers in Pakistan flow from India.A little change in mentality on this side of the border and you may start smelling like Indian $hit.

I am talking about interacting with people in the workplace. In North america, we are expected to avoid any arguments about politics, religion or anything personal in the workplace. That is why i am tactful when i have to interact with hindus at work.

But i detest hindus because of persecution of muslims in kashmir and gujarat, and i avoid befriending or interacting with hindus outside work and boycott hindu-owned businesses.

sorry to say but you have a very narrow mindset, you cannot generalize people based on the state of political affairs of their country of origin & if you dislike Hindus so much & see everything from such a narrow perspective then, why are you in north America ? here irrespective of the geo-politics of our home countries , one sees a Palestinian shop next to an Israeli one , a Chinese shop next to a Japanese one, & a Pakistani shop next to an Indian one

Dont you just love it.

All the Pakistani's here - they prefer not to interact with Hindus, but at one point or other they have ALL 'shown down' the Indian. The Indian has always accepted their viewpoints! Was always the meeker of the two!

Ah well, what can i say - great Pakistani's and meek Indians. Worldwide story eh?

i get along with them just fine ,some of my best friends are Indians, though if you ask me on a personal basis off-course we have our preferences for eg i avoid Gujarati's , just don't like them , on the other hand even though i hate the maratha empire & its history ,but believe it or not i find marathis to be quite good hearted in general but with an attitude problem, not to mention i also find my own kind (mohajir or Urdu speaking the most conceited people in Pakistan) my favorites are Punjabi's from both sides, kerelites one of the best people i have met, i like hydrabadis too & west bengolis dada's are dada's heck i love them (strictly from a typical Karachi Urdu speaking.bihari Pakistani point of view) as for up,bihari well knowing my self i tend to keep my guards on, so you see even though we all have our own preferrences one should not genralize people you loose out on good friends

whats a mohajir ?

No offense to south block - but for me getting settled with north Indians is easy.

Regarding Job mafia in OP - They are doing what they can do for their country and countrymen, who is stopping Pakistanis to create Job mafia for Pakistanis but the fact is Pakistanis don't support their fallows as Indians support Indians. I haven't been India, so can't say anything but Indians i have met outside India are very different than Internet Indians.

How the India media seems to be present even when there is a simple ceremony of handing over a few bodies in such a remote area......didn't the PA hand over bodies of dead Indian soldiers back..... i guess Pakistani media missed the opportunity for some chest thumping. !!

It is quite well known that Pakistani media is no match for Indian media.

i get along with them just fine ,some of my best friends are Indians, though if you ask me on a personal basis off-course we have our preferences for eg i avoid Gujarati's , just don't like them , on the other hand even though i hate the maratha empire & its history ,but believe it or not i find marathis to be quite good hearted in general but with an attitude problem, not to mention i also find my own kind (mohajir or Urdu speaking the most conceited people in Pakistan) my favorites are Punjabi's from both sides, kerelites one of the best people i have met, i like hydrabadis too & west bengolis dada's are dada's heck i love them (strictly from a typical Karachi Urdu speaking.bihari Pakistani point of view) as for up,bihari well knowing my self i tend to keep my guards on, so you see even though we all have our own preferrences one should not genralize people you loose out on good friends

What about Kashmiris ? :cray:

I hate Pakistanis who still call themselves Mohajirs - They are born in Pakistan and Pakistanis by birth, how they can call them Mohajir

^ This

I had a friend with that mentality...

My dada's pardada's lakardada' was a parsi from Iran and my Nani's, Par Nani was a Kizalbash. But my Dada was born in Karachi and my Baap was born in Pindi, yet i am an Farsiban, and not Pakistani

^ The above is called sad person identity complex!

Proud to be Pakistani, regardless of cast or creed!

What about Kashmiris ? :cray:

i like them

I hate Pakistanis who still call themselves Mohajirs - They are born in Pakistan and Pakistanis by birth, how they can call them Mohajir

i was just replying to a post i am not into all these ethnic stuff etc

^ This

Proud to be Pakistani, regardless of cast or creed!

same here :pakistan: was just answering a post, @curioususer & @LoveIcon jumped to conclusions with out understanding my post which was just a reply

Last edited by a moderator:

Ha Ha.. Busted.. Now this is another reference point which has nothing to do with the terror strikes in USA/UK.. Looks like this whole tamasha of trying to portray themselves as Indians is going on with Pakistanis for quite some time.. And not just in Europe and USA ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom