Votes: 53 61.6%
  • God but not religion

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Athiest

Votes: 15 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a definition of a MUSLIM pls.....

The definition of Islam is..
"To obey the Orders of Allah on the way of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)"

A Muslim is somebody who agrees to do this by Beleiving in Allah as the creator and Ultimate power and Muhammad (PBUH) as Allah's Prophet and Role model for him/her.

Moses does not say he is the first believer ‘ever’

Why one has to say "ever"..

Do you find this attachment/tag "ever" with neil armstrong, who is the first man to land on the moon ? If he does not use the word "ever" does it change the fact that he is not the first to land on the moon?

You have copy pasted yr reply from the following:
blogs.muxlim.com/.../who-was-the-first-muslim-in-the-quran-refuting-attacks-against-t/

You are just trying to fudge this issue to suite yr end. Logically your dialogue has no legs to stand.

The definition of Islam is..
"To obey the Orders of Allah on the way of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)"

A Muslim is somebody who agrees to do this by Beleiving in Allah as the creator and Ultimate power and Muhammad (PBUH) as Allah's Prophet and Role model for him/her.

Does not matter if he is circumscised or not?

Does not matter if he is circumscised or not?

As long as their belief is right and they are making the effort to practice Islam,and they call themselves Muslim..They are Muslims..Although they may be on the Border line,but still.

As long as their belief is right and they are making the effort to practice Islam,and they call themselves Muslim..They are Muslims..Although they may be on the Border line,but still.

How can one be a muslim without beleiving in a quran?

How is he a muslim without doing namaz-salah?

What borderline - U R a Muslim or U r not!

Why one has to say "ever"..

Do you find this attachment/tag "ever" with neil armstrong, who is the first man to land on the moon ? If he does not use the word "ever" does it change the fact that he is not the first to land on the moon?

You have copy pasted yr reply from the following:
blogs.muxlim.com/.../who-was-the-first-muslim-in-the-quran-refuting-attacks-against-t/

You are just trying to fudge this issue to suite yr end. Logically your dialogue has no legs to stand.

My previous attempt was a sane one to get my point across, this attempt you can call is an insane one.. Bear with me

Suppose some one upload a youtube video saying that all the PDF members are Gay,

and here in this forum all the members starts to disagree and refute that no we are not gay, among all of you i believe it and states that, oo the uploader of the youtube video i am the first one to believe you, we are gay.

Now honestly tell me, will you believe that I am the First one on this planet called earth who believes that we PDF members are gay?

Or you will see it in the context i have said that.. like i am the first one on PDF to believe that we are gay.

Think, Rationalize and then Say.

Dont take Quranic verses out of context it is stupidity.
My last Post on this topic atleast.
Thank You

:cheesy:

Sameer, the argument you are making goes like this,

I tell a kid, that earth is Round,
Kid: Round, what is Round
Me: Round like a circle,
Kid: if round is like a circle, then why earth is not a circle
Me: because Earth is almost round and it cant be a perfect circle
Kid: so how you say Earth is Round
Me: because scientist proved it
Kid: scientist proved what? Circle is perfectly round or Earth is round.
Me::devil:
Kid: :angel:

See how its going?

How can one be a muslim without beleiving in a quran?

How is he a muslim without doing namaz-salah?

What borderline - U R a Muslim or U r not!

May be you should stop jumping to conclusions,and read my comments properly before replying?

Quran is the Order of Allah? If somebody is acting on the orders of Allah,they are acting on Quran.

You may know very well that there are 5 pillars of Islam,and the most basic is "Tauheed" or "Beleif"..From there you enter islam..Then immediately followed by "Salaah" and the rest..
Stage by stage our Islam completes as we act on these 5 pillars and then do more...Until we transform from a Muslim to a "Momin"?
Muslim is the most basic stage..and it starts from the first pillar..The belief...

May be you should stop jumping to conclusions,and read my comments properly before replying?

Quran is the Order of Allah? If somebody is acting on the orders of Allah,they are acting on Quran.

You may know very well that there are 5 pillars of Islam,and the most basic is "Tauheed" or "Beleif"..From there you enter islam..Then immediately followed by "Salaah" and the rest..
Stage by stage our Islam completes as we act on these 5 pillars and then do more...Until we transform from a Muslim to a "Momin"?
Muslim is the most basic stage..and it starts from the first pillar..The belief...

By yr logic every Hindu-sikh-bhudist is a muslim, if he just says he believes in Allah!

This is nonsense.

I feel like talking to a 4 year old...I rather stop here..Good luck

I knew that u will throw the towel, because u r skating on a thin ice....

Do you know Pakistan had declared quran following nobel laurete abdus salam a non muslim?

Now defend your definition from here!

Last edited:
If a quran following people are non muslims - how the heck Adam was a Muslim, who never saw quran, hadeeth, sunnah, never did salah, (there was no hajj) - no shahada, because it involves prophet muhammed, all 5 pillars missing???

My goodness....

Last edited:
If a quran following people are non muslims - how the heck Adam was a Muslim, who never saw quran, hadeeth, sunnah, never did salah, (there was no hajj) - no shahada, because it involves prophet muhammed, all 5 pillars missing???

They mumble something about "faith" when you ask them something like that.

Heres my question:

Did Adam have a belly button?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom