• God but not religion

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Athiest

Votes: 15 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Answer for your challenges:

Man kind has a lot of scriptures like Quran and some times better.

Hamurrabi's code was written in 1700BCE. Still exists.

Thirukkural the Tamil book of rules to follow. Written around 200BCE. Still revered and widely studied

Bhagavat Gita- Written between 500BCE and 100AD. The Hindu Holy Book.

You can inculde the Hindu Vedas, Upanishads, Buddhist Scriptures, Jewish holy book etc etc

I have already given link to a page of contradictions of quran in my previous post.

Please tell me, is any book like this one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Creator cant be explain through science because science simply rejects everything which defies logic and if you look at everything around you from the tiniest to the mightiest and everything in between, don't u think your tiny brain is just too small to logical explain or understand all these creations and their reason for existence?
Peace ... Love ... Respect

I agree that our tiny brain cannot understand everything. But it is trying and making significant progress in understanding. God is too easy and simplistic an answer to everything. We can do better than that.

Criticism of the Qur'an - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Criticism of Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YouTube - Miracle Debunked - Shape of the Earth and the Qura'n (Flat)

YouTube - Criticism Of Quran Part 1

I don't want to offend anyone. Just giving some links as an answer to Silent Hawk.

Moderators can delete it if they find it blasphemous or offensive.

Hi can you please type out what the videos are saying so I can reply to them? I can't watch videos right now.

I agree that our tiny brain cannot understand everything. But it is trying and making significant progress in understanding. God is too easy and simplistic an answer to everything. We can do better than that.

Big brain or tiny brain but tell me how the universe appeared from nothing???

To all the people (Agnostic/Atheists) here who are saying religion is obsolete and its for the ignorant people and that God doesn't exist and that the world would be a better off without religion, i have a few questions:

1). Why do South Korea, Japan, and Sweden have the highest suicide rate even though their economy isn't suffering and the population of these countries are more atheistic/agnostic minded, aren't these countries economically prosperous? Aren't these the same countries that are "technologically" and "scientifically" advanced with less poverty and better living standards?

2). Where did Ethics and Moral values come from? Did they just appear out of thin air?

3). How did humans decide that its inappropriate to look at a mans/woman's private area?

4). How did humans decide that dressing up is a good thing? Where did discipline come from?

5). How did man decide that killing someone is wrong and that a criminal should be punished?

6). If humans evolved from apes then how come there are still monkey's and gorillas who haven't turned into humans yet? What's preventing them from evolving into humans?

7). Where does all the matter in the universe come from? Who created it?

8). How do you explain Ghosts, Jinns, and miracles?

9). If the Earth is here by accident or some anomaly, why is everything on Earth to human scale? Why is there just enough gravity on earth to keep us from being squashed like bugs? Is this really just "coincidence"?

10). how did humans end up being the masters of every other species on Earth? Why didn’t bears or deer or trout or monkeys or tigers or dogs or squirrels develop intelligence and the ability to speak in thousands of different languages and the ability to build solid structures and the ability to civilize and the ability to master any environmental challenge? Also, where did government come from?

please answer my above questions!

I dont believe in god. I dont understand how can people in 21th century take religion seriously. However I think that it sucks if person has neither religious nor nationalistic sentiments.

I don't know the point of the video other than comparing non-believers and polytheists to devils and evil doers, threatening people to follow their version of religion and not anything else.

Did you see the video?

It was about nothing you said.

If you're gonna reply, just tell me you don't want to watch it. But your argument becomes invalid.

Yes by all means please .... in fact Islam (as that is my religion and i can only present my religion when i am expressing my beliefs) encourages you to read, study and explore but as scientists themselves admit that despite all these technological advancements, mankind has barely scratched the surface ....

I will be lying if i say i never for a moment questioned my beliefs but than i ask myself how come everything is so perfect without any divine entity overlooking all these creations???

Logic doesn't give me any answer ...

Just to add a line ... before science logically explained anything, universe and everything in it did existed ... Just because you can't explain something with logic should not doubt its very existence .... May be some day science can be advanced enough to explain whole universe and the reason for its existence ....

Last edited:
Hi can you please type out what the videos are saying so I can reply to them? I can't watch videos right now.

Quran claims Earth is flat . Earth is the center of the universe and Sun revolves around it.

It claims rain is a miracle of God and not the water cycle that we know of.

According to Quran, semen is produced in a person's backbone.

1). Why do South Korea, Japan, and Sweden have the highest suicide rate even though their economy isn't suffering and the population of these countries are more atheistic/agnostic minded, aren't these countries economically prosperous? Aren't these the same countries that are "technologically" and "scientifically" advanced with less poverty and better living standards?

Social issues, family issues, educational stress? You are implying their belief of no religion leads them to suicide? wtf?

2). Where did Ethics and Moral values come from? Did they just appear out of thin air?

Royalty, leaders, monarchs.

3). How did humans decide that its inappropriate to look at a mans/woman's private area?

They didn't. Some cultures did and others didn't.

4). How did humans decide that dressing up is a good thing? Where did discipline come from?

Again, some cultures did and others didn't. Geographical factors can also influence this.

5). How did man decide that killing someone is wrong and that a criminal should be punished?

They didn't. As humans began discovering, their mental aptitude also improved.

6). If humans evolved from apes then how come there are still monkey's and gorillas who haven't turned into humans yet? What's preventing them from evolving into humans?

If "Adam" was the first human ever, then WHY does he have a BELLY BUTTON?

7). Where does all the matter in the universe come from? Who created it?

We don't know... yet. But your implication of "Who made it" is purely fictional. Our existence could have been spontaneous rather than from a invisible man in the 'heavens.'

8). How do you explain Ghosts, Jinns, and miracles?

Don't exist. You wan't to believe they do, but sadly, they don't.

9). If the Earth is here by accident or some anomaly, why is everything on Earth to human scale? Why is there just enough gravity on earth to keep us from being squashed like bugs? Is this really just "coincidence"?

Humans and other animals evolved according to their geographical setting. About gravity, yes. it's by coincidence. If you had any idea how huge the universe was you wouldnt doubt other planets just like ours.

10). how did humans end up being the masters of every other species on Earth? Why didn’t bears or deer or trout or monkeys or tigers or dogs or squirrels develop intelligence and the ability to speak in thousands of different languages and the ability to build solid structures and the ability to civilize and the ability to master any environmental challenge? Also, where did government come from?

And this is where evolution comes in.

[/QUOTE]

Yes by all means please .... in fact Islam (as that is my religion and i can only present my religion when i am expressing my beliefs) encourages you to read, study and explore but as scientists themselves admit that despite all these technological advancements, mankind has barely scratched the surface ....

I will be lying if i say i never for a moment questioned my beliefs but than i ask myself how come everything is so perfect without any divine entity overlooking all these creations???

Logic doesn't give me any answer ...

Things are not perfect in this world. You can see random things happening, earth quakes, bomb blasts, floods, bad people, good people, poor rich, intelligent, stupid, straight , homosexual etc etc ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom