Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Athiest

Votes: 15 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Criticism of the Qur'an - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Criticism of Islam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YouTube - Miracle Debunked - Shape of the Earth and the Qura'n (Flat)

YouTube - Criticism Of Quran Part 1

I don't want to offend anyone. Just giving some links as an answer to Silent Hawk.

Moderators can delete it if they find it blasphemous or offensive.

It through these you are trying to prove that there are contradictions in the Quran, than please go through your first reference. Criticism of the Qur'an.

Even the critics of Quran have no proof of contradiction in the book.

Allah indeed is great

Firstly calm down you will burst a blood vessel or something.

So you such type of discussion? OK.

Secondly let me quote what you said:

So what was i supposed to take from that quote?

Anyway, i did reply to you in detail perhaps you could look at that instead of getting angry at a reply i made to another member.:)

Wish you the best in your search...

Don't run away, I said existence of God and religion harming us but when I said, "vehemently expressed how all these ills are solely the result of "divine intervention"?????

I have seen people putting wrong words on other's mouth but you can't just do it here because we can see who posted what.

You really want to press this issue....

So god cut the moon in half right?

This has nothing to do with my post. I feel that as you have no answer for the three facts you are trying to discuss something on which you do have some answers.

Face the three challanges of Allah if you so dare

Don't or can't I have started with Pythagoras yet you claim this view is Islamic.

This view is scientific and can should be answered scientifically.

OK than so it be. I will answer but you will definitely not like it.

You cannot answer infact no non believer can you all are just trying to divert.

What makes you call me a 'non believer'? Your religion? Do you call everyone a non-believer who question about the existence of God?

OK, I am a non-believer now!!! :woot::lol:

silent hawk said:
This has nothing to do with my post. I feel that as you have no answer for the three facts you are trying to discuss something on which you do have some answers.

Face the three challanges of Allah if you so dare

Again, you press on this.

Look you want to believe in all that stuff fine, after all it's a matter of faith.

For me it's just fairytale :wave:

PROOF OF ALLAH

1. According to Pythagoras “A proof is an impeccable argument, using only the methods of pure logical reasoning, which enables one to infer the validity of an assertion from the pre-established validity of other assertions.” To prove the existence of Allah I shall start with the pre-established valid assertion that within this observable universe there is a group of people who call themselves Muslims and they have a book called the Quran which they claim is the word of Allah.

2. Proof by negation can now be used to prove that what the Muslims claim is correct. This type of proof is widely used in science to reach logical conclusions. We cannot see something behind a wall, hence negation proves that light travels in a straight line. Likewise we cannot see oxygen in a room but by observing that humans are not dying we can prove through negation that oxygen is present in a room. Similarly most of Einstein’s theories use proof by negation. The Quran gives three such proofs :-

(a) Mankind cannot create one chapter like the Quran.

(b) Mankind cannot preserve any other book for hundreds of years in their hearts.

(c) Man cannot find any contradiction within the Quran.

3. As long as man cannot do these things it is scientifically binding for humans to believe that the Quran has been written by a higher being whose name according to the Quran is Allah.

Till I get a logical answer to this post I would request that the mods keep this thread open

Answer for your challenges:

Man kind has a lot of scriptures like Quran and some times better.

Hamurrabi's code was written in 1700BCE. Still exists.

Thirukkural the Tamil book of rules to follow. Written around 200BCE. Still revered and widely studied

Bhagavat Gita- Written between 500BCE and 100AD. The Hindu Holy Book.

You can inculde the Hindu Vedas, Upanishads, Buddhist Scriptures, Jewish holy book etc etc

I have already given link to a page of contradictions of quran in my previous post.

Man is still a mammal.. of a larger set of animals..
Man found fire..uses it to kill his fellows later..
where did the discovered ethics go?
Man makes tools.. first to hunt..then to kill his fellows..
where did the ethics go?
What man suddenly came up with all these ethics..and morals..??
known to suddenly exist after a certain time...
did somebody fall on their head and get these ideas?

You cant make a dog not poop on a carpet..unless you teach him so..
who taught this man-animal all that?

If ethics were all that was part of evolution and what not..then how come chimps..having been around for soo long..havent started worshipping the sun or something..they do possess a form of rudimentary intelligence..and make tools as well.

A layman's case for god..

Most of you are familiar with the object associated with my alias..
Scientifically and by design limits..
No normal 5 door hatchback..and especially this car..should be able to operate submerged in 2 to 3 feet of water..
Even with constant gas on the pedal..water would eventually short the electronics on these MPFI cars..and the fact these this model isnt known for waterproofing.
To make it worse.. the car stalled in the deep..
Everything says..
that car should not start..
Engineering,Science..logic..
Four tries..it did not..
water coming in through the bottom..

Fifth try... I recite a little verse..
and voila..a thunk..a sound..and the engine sputters to life..under the water..
and avoid a floating bus..and a toyota corolla to make it to high ground..
Engineerng explanations??
some air was left in the engine.. ignited..pushed the water out..
All my knowledge on internal combustion tells me that engine had seized....
and why.. on the recitation of that verse..did the thing start..
I could have done so on the third..
the first try..
or even the sixth..
Why that particular attempt..
must have been one hell of a coincidence..

It seems unacceptable to me that people regardless of their believe and disbelieve in god, wasting so much time at discussing it! :s

Don't or can't I have started with Pythagoras yet you claim this view is Islamic.

This view is scientific and can should be answered scientifically.

You cannot answer infact no non believer can you all are just trying to divert.

As you wish...

PROOF OF ALLAH

Do you agree that Allah is equal to the God of every other religion? If yes than only read the following.

1. According to Pythagoras “A proof is an impeccable argument, using only the methods of pure logical reasoning, which enables one to infer the validity of an assertion from the pre-established validity of other assertions.” To prove the existence of Allah I shall start with the pre-established valid assertion that within this observable universe there is a group of people who call themselves Muslims and they have a book called the Quran which they claim is the word of Allah.

What Pythagoras means has nothing to with the assertion that if there are billions of Muslims and Quran means Allah exists. There are many other people on earth those have their own Gods and they say their God exists, not yours, so what does it mean? Which one is the correct God? lol All the religious parties don't even agree on why so many types of Gods exists.

a) If God really exists, than why so many why can't he bring them under His one-man rule, why they are always fighting with each other?

b) There were people and many religions before Islam came on earth.

2. Proof by negation can now be used to prove that what the Muslims claim is correct. This type of proof is widely used in science to reach logical conclusions. We cannot see something behind a wall, hence negation proves that light travels in a straight line. Likewise we cannot see oxygen in a room but by observing that humans are not dying we can prove through negation that oxygen is present in a room. Similarly most of Einstein’s theories use proof by negation.

This not a logic to prove something is there. We can't see many thing but it exists but this doesn't mean we can think of anything is existing there!!!!

The Quran gives three such proofs :-

(a) Mankind cannot create one chapter like the Quran.

(b) Mankind cannot preserve any other book for hundreds of years in their hearts.

(c) Man cannot find any contradiction within the Quran.

(a) Who said people can't? Quran is a great book to read and learn but I read some books 'War and Peace', 'Anna Karenina', 'Lord of the Rings', 'A Tale of Two Cities' and many others those are much better than any religious books and have much more things to learn.

(b) There are many other books mankind keeping in their hearts, both religious and non religious. About religious books, religion practices only helps to keep them alive other wise people had forgot them long ago.

(c) All the religious books are full of contradiction and errors. So many criticisms are readily available.

3. As long as man cannot do these things it is scientifically binding for humans to believe that the Quran has been written by a higher being whose name according to the Quran is Allah.
Man is doing much better than this, man is saving other man's life by science, man brought so much to our life not through any religion but through science.

If you want to debate Creator and Religion on a defence forum, Athiests will win not because they are right but because people counter arguing lack the religious knowledge of their respective religions to correctly explain their beliefs ...

Creator cant be explain through science because science simply rejects everything which defies logic and if you look at everything around you from the tiniest to the mightiest and everything in between, don't u think your tiny brain is just too small to logically explain or understand all these creations and their reason for existence?

This is a very sensitive and emotional topic and i urge others not to debate something of which you lack necessary knowledge ...

If Athiests are happy living their lives, let them ...

If someone is interested in some other religion, consult someone with significant knowledge of it and study it with an open mind and open heart ...

As im a Muslim, i can only advice someone seeking knowledge about Islam to study Quran and the life of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) ... that is all there is to Islam, nothing more nothing less ....

Peace ... Love ... Respect

Last edited:
One of my friend was traveling to Europe and during his way he met one women on airport she was from Europe i will not say her country....she asked to him same question that God doesn't exists ?.....Then he replied....God does exists.....she said how you know did you seen him.....He said well..... i didn't seen your pu..y but i still believe its there.......so i didn't seen God but i believe he dose exists.

One of my friend was traveling to Europe and during his way he met one women on airport she was from Europe i will not say her country....she asked to him same question that God doesn't exists ?.....Then he replied....God does exists.....she said how you know did you seen him.....He said well..... i didn't seen your pu..y but i still believe its there.......so i didn't seen God but i believe he dose exists.

I don't have words to describe the disgusting feeling of your logic or sense of humor or whatever you were trying to present in your post .... SHAME ON YOU :angry::angry::angry:

your comparison apart from being disgusting and insulting, doesn't make any sense.

What Pythagoras means has nothing to with the assertion that if there are billions of Muslims and Quran means Allah exists. There are many other people on earth those have their own Gods and they say their God exists, not yours, so what does it mean? Which one is the correct God? lol All the religious parties don't even agree on why so many types of Gods exists.

Allah = arabic word = God

a) If God really exists, than why so many why can't he bring them under His one-man rule, why they are always fighting with each other?

He gave us free will.

b) There were people and many religions before Islam came on earth.

Islam = belief in God. We believe that it existed since Prophet Adam.

This not a logic to prove something is there. We can't see many thing but it exists but this doesn't mean we can think of anything is existing there!!!!

But hey, they say the universe came out of nothing.

(a) Who said people can't? Quran is a great book to read and learn but I read some books 'War and Peace', 'Anna Karenina', 'Lord of the Rings', 'A Tale of Two Cities' and many others those are much better than any religious books and have much more things to learn.

The challenge to make atleast one verse like the Qur'an has been posed in the Qur'an itself but nobody has been able to do it.

(b) There are many other books mankind keeping in their hearts, both religious and non religious. About religious books, religion practices only helps to keep them alive other wise people had forgot them long ago.

This is why the Qur'an is the last book. It hasn't been changed. If you've listened to the Qur'an, it is in classical arabic and it has a rhythm. Nobody has been able to change it.

(c) All the religious books are full of contradiction and errors. So many criticisms are readily available.

Example?

Man is doing much better than this, man is saving other man's life by science, man brought so much to our life not through any religion but through science.

That doesn't conflict with the idea of God. Just because we have become more scientific, must we have the pride to say we can create ourselves?

Who gave us this brain?

Why are our brains different from animals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom