Votes: 53 61.6%
  • God but not religion

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Athiest

Votes: 15 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
as I mentioned before my friend how can u claim this to be logical when Quran itself was written by Humans.

There is a difference between creation and writing. Like a letter the Boss creates it the assistant writes it. Allah claims he created the Quran.

The challange is to create another Surah(chapter) like the Quran. No has done it before. Why don't you give it a try a chapter in the quran is as small as three Aya's. Try and you may start to believe.

Mate, its not religion that preventing people from crime but its usual human habit not to do anything bad and if they want than no religion can't keep them away, you know that.

mate, thats not correct. have u heard of people eating people...?? will you justify that as human habit as well? religion(belief in God) is a guideline for people to have a better civilized way of living.

For centuries doesn't mean good. We also believed in kingdom for centuries, but do we believe in it now? No.

if that weren't good why did they followed for so many centuries??
and still were are believing kingdom but a different kind of kingdom(the king has been renamed as president with some limitations but overall its kingdom rule in the core)

Love is thing not religion!!! :cheers:

Love is not religion but religion preaches love. tell me one religion that doesn't preach love???:cheers:

if you want physical proof you can find it in Abrahamic religion. there are plenty of it. but you will have read bible and should pay a visit to Jerusalem.

There is no physical proof that God exists!!!Everything is in the hands on men. I have read Bible, Quran, Gita etc etc. But found nothing special that can overcome the dark sides of human. I didn't visit Jerusalem but what is special there other than another pilgrimage site?

silent hawk said:
(a) Mankind cannot create one chapter like the Quran.

(b) Mankind cannot preserve any other book for hundreds of years in their hearts.

(c) Man cannot find any contradiction within the Quran.

:blah:
:blah:

You really want to press this issue....

So god cut the moon in half right?

Kind request, please keep the topic about Divinity in general without being specific to one particular belief system.

This is a request to all members, Pakistani or otherwise.

And yet the poster i replied to vehemently expressed how all these ills are solely the result of "divine intervention"...

Where did I say that??? When I don't believe in 'divine intervention'? :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a difference between creation and writing. Like a letter the Boss creates it the assistant writes it. Allah claims he created the Quran.

The challange is to create another Surah(chapter) like the Quran. No has done it before. Why don't you give it a try a chapter in the quran is as small as three Aya's. Try and you may start to believe.

So
1.Man creates Allah
2. Allah recites Quran
3. Man writes Quran
Hence, Man creates Quran????

These are very common religion arguments and can be nullified without any difficulty!! But I don't want to because you are presenting Islamic point of view and I don't follow Islam so I don't want to put arguments against it. My thoughts allow me to put forward arguments against my God and religion but yours one may not and you will not like it. Religion!!!

Don't or can't I have started with Pythagoras yet you claim this view is Islamic.

This view is scientific and can should be answered scientifically.

You cannot answer infact no non believer can you all are just trying to divert.

Where did I say that??? When I don't believe in 'divine intervention'? :hitwall:

Firstly calm down you will burst a blood vessel or something.

Secondly let me quote what you said:
I have shown many ways existence of God and religion is harming us.

So what was i supposed to take from that quote?

Anyway, i did reply to you in detail perhaps you could look at that instead of getting angry at a reply i made to another member.:)

Wish you the best in your search...

So
1.Man creates Allah
2. Allah recites Quran
3. Man writes Quran
Hence, Man creates Quran????

Your initial argument cannot be proved (as per Pythagoras definition) hence the discussion is logically flawed.

PROOF OF ALLAH

1. According to Pythagoras “A proof is an impeccable argument, using only the methods of pure logical reasoning, which enables one to infer the validity of an assertion from the pre-established validity of other assertions.” To prove the existence of Allah I shall start with the pre-established valid assertion that within this observable universe there is a group of people who call themselves Muslims and they have a book called the Quran which they claim is the word of Allah.

l[/B]

Pythagoras lived in 570-c. 495 BC much before quran..

Pythagoras - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your initial argument cannot be proved (as per Pythagoras definition) hence the discussion is logically flawed.

Here we differ in perception. ur argument is Flawed at the same time coz u cannot tell who created the creator then?

I have read Bible, Quran, Gita etc etc. But found nothing special that can overcome the dark sides of human.

Have you read the proverbs in bible mate? well i found it useful to overcome many problems. the chapter i like very much.

mate, thats not correct. have u heard of people eating people...?? will you justify that as human habit as well? religion(belief in God) is a guideline for people to have a better civilized way of living.
Do you know that those 'people eating' people have a God for themselves who allow them to 'eat people'??? Religion didn't brought us to modern civilization. The guidelines are human behavior and ethics not religion.

if that weren't good why did they followed for so many centuries??
and still were are believing kingdom but a different kind of kingdom(the king has been renamed as president with some limitations but overall its kingdom rule in the core)

Here by kingdom I mean 'total power', as they had in history. We followed it for centuries because people were not didn't knew that there is a better way to live under a govt (modern type) than kingdom. No you if you tell the people that the best Emperor from history (for say Ashoka) will be the king of India, but I am sure they will not agree.

Love is not religion but religion preaches love. tell me one religion that doesn't preach love???:cheers:

Love is much much more than religion. One religion may preach love within itself but it may spread hatred towards other religion but love is same for everyone, every religion. :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom