Votes: 53 61.6%
  • God but not religion

Votes: 18 20.9%
  • Athiest

Votes: 15 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive my Sarcasm. I thought Jin isn't a part of Quran but just a part of the Arabian nights.

If God gave the free will to choose, he shouldn't hate polytheists and homosexuals. As his creation, he should love everyone equally.

"Jin do exist and are one of the creation of Allah as explained in Quran"

Will you have similar attitude towards someone who follow your orders and someone who act against it??? Of course not, right??

But Allah does say in Quran that Allah is always looking for excuses to forgive you if you seek forgiveness and similarly likes those who forgive ... If you are breathing that means Allah has not shut the door of forgiveness to you and you can still repent ...

if homosexuality was encouraged by Allah, you can imagine the state we would be in now ... similarly when you hear or read that certain thing is discouraged by certain religion, ask yourself what negative effects it may have if it was encouraged instead and you will get your answers .... im off to sleep now .... Peace .. Love ... Respect

Jayron sahab mujhe bhi neend aa rhi hai. Khudahafiz, mujhe sona hai.

It's a wonder that the thread lasted this long!

Well i think it's on people's faith.Creating this kind of threads wouldn't give you any reason but inflame and trollings.

Social issues, family issues, educational stress? You are implying their belief of no religion leads them to suicide? wtf?

A few indian members here were implying that life without religion would be better when in fact countries like Japan, Korea, and Sweden who have an agnostic/atheist minded population also have the highest suicide rate so basically this question was aimed at them.

Royalty, leaders, monarchs.

so you mean to say that out of the blue some human decided to wear a crown? wtf? and where did royalty come from?, where did monarchy come from? etc? this doesn't answer my question at all.

not a satisfying answer on your part, come on i know you can do much better than just posting a one liner:lol:

if i were to post a one liner to a question posted by an atheist i would've been dismissed by now, such is the hypocrisy of atheists/agnostics :disagree:

They didn't. Some cultures did and others didn't.

again, simple one liners don't answer my questions. How did a few humans who evolved from wild apes know how to dress up, build structures, and make rules? How did humans evolved from wild apes know that looking at a females private part is inappropriate? Did they inherit this "culture" of dressing up, making rules, and government from their ape ancestors?

Again, some cultures did and others didn't. Geographical factors can also influence this.

admit you can't answer my questions.

If "Adam" was the first human ever, then WHY does he have a BELLY BUTTON?

i'm the one who's asking you the question and not the other way around so answer my question fully (no one liners)? Adam and Eve didn't have belly buttons as they were not born from humans, they were the first humans.

We don't know... yet

Exactly, you don't know! So how can you question Gods existence?

But your implication of "Who made it" is purely fictional.

Fictional, but in what sense? Perhaps you should elaborate yourself instead of posting one liners.

Our existence could have been spontaneous rather than from a invisible man in the 'heavens.'

and this is where your contradicting yourself, if our existence is spontaneous then how is everything in order? how is it to human scale as if it was all planned out by God? How is it that the Earth has all that is required for a life form to exist? The right amount of light, water, energy, etc! All of this is not a coincidence.

We couldn't have existed without the series of events in the creation of Earth which couldn't have all happened by coincidence!

Don't exist. You wan't to believe they do, but sadly, they don't.

not a satisfying answer at all. You just can't dismiss something as "it doesn't exist". you don't want to believe they exist, but they do.

Humans and other animals evolved according to their geographical setting.

Your not answering my questions according to what i have asked. I asked "If the Earth is here by accident or some anomaly, why is everything on Earth to human scale?" And you brought in evolution:disagree:. If the Earth was created by accident, then how come everything fell into place as if it was all planned? Why didn't Earth become another uninhabitable planet?

About gravity, yes. it's by coincidence. If you had any idea how huge the universe was you wouldnt doubt other planets just like ours.

By coincidence? are you sure? So you mean to tell me everything from the creation of Earth, to gravity, oceans, molecules, atoms, to creation of dinosaurs, to creation of human being and other life forms was a coincidence? That doesn't prove anything at all. Too many coincidences :lol:. Then in that case everything is a coincidence, if someone is murdered its a coincidence, if someone is born its a coincidence, and everything happens without being planned if going by your logic.

And this is where evolution comes in.

evolution? but you still didn't answer my question#6: If humans evolved from apes then how come there are still monkey's and gorillas who haven't turned into humans yet? What's preventing them from evolving into humans?

Last edited:
How do earthquakes disprove God? I think you're getting mixed up here. Just because science tells how the world works, does that mean God doesn't exist?

Regarding bolded (polytheists), only if they reject true faith for idols.

And the rest; what about a kind and honest murderer?

PS. I replied to your post. I am awaiting your reply.

Quran does not include the bold part.

Yes. Everyone knows murder is bad and we don't need Quran to to know this. But Quran claiming gays and polytheists as sinners is debatable.

evolution? but you still didn't answer my question#6: If humans evolved from apes then how come there are still monkey's and gorillas who haven't turned into humans yet? What's preventing them from evolving into humans?

Monkeys, Gorillas, etc are our closest relatives on this planet. They evolved with us, we branched of from the great apes.

13b6cf288ea9.jpg

just watch

Last edited by a moderator:
A few indian members here were implying that life without religion would be better when in fact countries like Japan, Korea, and Sweden who have an agnostic/atheist minded population also have the highest suicide rate so basically this question was aimed at them.

You deliberately choose the countries of your choice to prove your point, however, they dont seem that way, when looked upon along with other legitimate countries........

Because Belarus tops the chart and sweden is nowhere near the top 25.......

WHO | Suicide prevention

I worship vodka. It does great things for me that God could never do.

its no wonder you live in Russia :woot:

God can't give you hangovers, baggy saggy puffy eyes, kidney/liver damage and the whole other package that comes with drunken-ness

well actually, He could, but that isn't His modus operandi....He gave His subjects a brain to exercise and determine what is best and what isn't :)

South Korea and Japan have very demanding societies, they expect success in studies from kids. This pressure causes nervosity and depression.

and doesn't this show the flaws in a society without religion, a society based on materialistic and worldly gains? A society in which money is worshiped?

In nordic countries there are many dark days, few sunny, that also causes depression.

how does this even make any sense? So if its dark outside i will kill myself? Perhaps you atheists should make a cure for the darkness :lol:. I know people who have lived in the most harshest desert climate and they can only dream of living in a nice cool place like sweden but yet they continue with life.

Natural selection. Societies wth good ethics and morals are more successful. Society without ethics and morals would not survive.

and whats your definition of morals and ethnics? because as far as i can see the west lags behind when it comes to morals and ethics.

Licentiousness leads to STD.

And pleas elaborate how a few humans evolved from wild apes knew that looking at a females privates would lead to Licentiousness and STD's?

Its cold without dressing.

but how would a human evolved from wild apes know that? According to Freekin all humans and animals developed accordingly to the geographic feature of the area on Earth which they inhabited right? So in this case humans who lived in cold environments for thousands of years should have developed natural fur on their skin!

First of all this process takes hundreds of thousasnds of years, secondly we did not evolve from current apes. we have common ancestors.

your reply doesn't make sense, on one side your saying we evolved from common ancestors who according to you are apes, but then your saying that they aren't current apes? Haven't the apes present today have the same common ancestor as the Humans? So why haven't Gorillas developed into humans by now? and what about all of those trillions of micro organisms, why haven't they all evolved into humans after billion years?

Where god come from?

i'm asking you the questions so you should be answering my questions, not the other way around!

They dont exist.

and your proof is?

Humans became masters because they developed brains. Had squirrels developed the brain they would post now on this forum and ask why squrrels became masters of every species on earth :lol:

so your implying squirrels don't have a brain? Humans became master because God created us with intelligence that no other animal possesses.

Again, natural selection. Societies with government are more sucessful than without.

and where did government come from? we're back on stage one, none of the answers are satisfactory as their all one liners and don't prove anything except "it is because it is", "its a coincidence", "its spontaneous" and that's the reply i'm getting from you atheists/agnostics.

and doesn't this show the flaws in a society without religion, a society based on materialistic and worldly gains? A society in which money is worshiped?

Poor Muslim countries (full of religion and deseases) example will horrify you, so dont even start from here....

those 20 million or so Pakistani flood victims (7 million of which are still homeless) are still standing strong, still smiling and laughing and still able to rebuild not just because they have no choice, but because of their fear and love of Allah SWT

For those especially in times of crisis, knowing Allah SWT is there and watching and has determined certain fate for everybody ---it gives assurance.

We are fatalistic people, and often it is to our advantage (not always; but most of the time)

i'm asking you the questions so you should be answering my questions, not the other way around!

Now the guy is answering and you are asking in the following:

so your implying squirrels don't have a brain?

What is sauce for the goose should be the sauce for the gender, no?

You deliberately choose the countries of your choice to prove your point, however, they dont seem that way, when looked upon along with other legitimate countries........

Because Belarus tops the chart and sweden is nowhere near the top 25.......

WHO | Suicide prevention

on the link provided by you no where does it show a list of countries with suicide!

however it is well known that Japan and Korea top the suicide list in the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development countries.

and this link: South Korea suicide rate is highest in the world: Washington post

also check this link: Suicide highest among developed nations

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom